Warframe

Talk about anything game related!

Warframe

by Pencil » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:19 pm

Recently I started playing warframe, and I'm totally absorbed by it. It's Space Ninjas. I love space AND ninjas!

Anyone here play it?
Ironhide Developer

Re: Warframe

by Juice Box » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:34 am

Oh, hey! Warframe!

Used to play it, got pretty bored, though. Although the best Frames are no doubt Excalibur, Rhino, Valkyr, Ash and Loki. No other Frame has achieved such a level of amazinginess.
User

by Pencil » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 pm

It can get quite repetitive, but I just love the gameplay! Trying out different weapons and frames is a real blast. Im about two weeks into it with Volt, Zephyr and Ember (looking to get all elementally themed frames, heh)

I don't know how long its been since you've last played it, but I heard they've changed quite a lot of the game, especially melee combat and parkour systems, as well as making the whole "space ninja" theming stronger.

Anyway, if you feel like playing, don't doubt in adding me. (I'm Pencilwing btw, that's usually my "full" internet username)
Ironhide Developer

by AerisDraco » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:40 pm

So, if you're pencilwing, does that mean you're good at penciling (i.e. drawing) wings? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Juice Box » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Pencil wrote:It can get quite repetitive, but I just love the gameplay! Trying out different weapons and frames is a real blast. Im about two weeks into it with Volt, Zephyr and Ember (looking to get all elementally themed frames, heh)

I don't know how long its been since you've last played it, but I heard they've changed quite a lot of the game, especially melee combat and parkour systems, as well as making the whole "space ninja" theming stronger.

Anyway, if you feel like playing, don't doubt in adding me. (I'm Pencilwing btw, that's usually my "full" internet username)

Pencilwing doesn't show up in the search engine ;-;

I'm AJuiceBoxWithGlasses. I haven't touched Warframe in maybe 4 or 5 months? I haven't played a game in a really long time, too much going on. I'm aware of all the new stuff, though, should probably try it when summer break comes.

Also, attribute Frames > elemental Frames. x10. Elementals ain't got nuth'n on attributes.
User