Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

Talk about anything game related!

Who do you think deserves an update?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:35 am

Heavy Weapons Guy
7
70%
Pyro
3
30%
 
Total votes : 10

Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:35 am

For years in the Badlands Heavy used to be a playable class until the Nerfs and gamechanges. Pyro had got buffs all the times and all weapons are already good. Heavy had never gotten a new Weapon and Heavy had never gotten his own update. Pyro is a Broken class to play and had broken weapons over the years. Remember the Phlogistinator when it first came out? Remember when they came in your door and instakilled you with their crits. Not only that but the some of his weapons should be nerfed and not just that but also Pyro needs a new change. He/she gets 20 hp when airblasted, He/She had always get Weapon buffs and the new update gaved Him/Her the ability to drain Medics Uber. The Heavy got Nerfes and unused weapons that people dont use and he had allot of trouble not just By Mosquitoes and Crocodile Dundees but Bucketheads, Harbourmen, Bastards and Pyros. When Pyro update comes the weapon will 100% be OP and dont get me Started on FemPyros they are Female Pyros who got large tits to attract people and it was made By a person who didnt made for feminists but for Pedofiles and Perverts. Seriously Vote for the Heavy because the Russian Guy deserves an Update and DONT VOTE PYROS YOU SICK UNHEARTED PEOPLE.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by Ninja » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:45 am

I vote for the Heavy Weapons Guy, I guess? :?

You gave no context at all, so I have no idea what I'm voting for other than a name.
My old sig was so cringy. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by AerisDraco » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm

This is TF2.
Also, in most circles, it's not "Heavy Weapons Guy" but rather just the "Heavy".

P.S. I voted for both

P.P.S. overwatch is more of a thing now
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by Ninja » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:57 pm

AerisDraco wrote:This is TF2.
Also, in most circles, it's not "Heavy Weapons Guy" but rather just the "Heavy".

P.S. I voted for both

P.P.S. overwatch is more of a thing now


I assumed that it was TF2, but then I became unsure because of how little context Seal gave.
My old sig was so cringy. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:41 pm

AerisDraco wrote:This is TF2.
Also, in most circles, it's not "Heavy Weapons Guy" but rather just the "Heavy".

P.S. I voted for both

P.P.S. overwatch is more of a thing now


Of course it is! Heavys a short name for heavy weapons guy. Yeah you're right that Overwatch is a thing but its at least different what i can say. Tf2 isn't dead I mean it isn't dead and also Overwatch isn't my thing because I'm not interested at this stuff. Seriously its as immortal because its the most popular F2P FPS in the gaming history and it gets here and there all the time almost as immortal as Tetris, Mario, Minecraft and even Pokemon. The only problem is the community and I ain't saying its the best.
BTW who voted for Pyro?
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:46 pm

SealDarklight wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:This is TF2.
Also, in most circles, it's not "Heavy Weapons Guy" but rather just the "Heavy".

P.S. I voted for both

P.P.S. overwatch is more of a thing now


BTW who voted for Pyro?


Not me.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by AerisDraco » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 pm

I said I did.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by FastAndBlast » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:38 am

SealDarklight wrote:For years in the Badlands Heavy used to be a playable class until the Nerfs and gamechanges. Pyro had got buffs all the times and all weapons are already good. Heavy had never gotten a new Weapon and Heavy had never gotten his own update. Pyro is a Broken class to play and had broken weapons over the years. Remember the Phlogistinator when it first came out? Remember when they came in your door and instakilled you with their crits. Not only that but the some of his weapons should be nerfed and not just that but also Pyro needs a new change. He/she gets 20 hp when airblasted, He/She had always get Weapon buffs and the new update gaved Him/Her the ability to drain Medics Uber. The Heavy got Nerfes and unused weapons that people dont use and he had allot of trouble not just By Mosquitoes and Crocodile Dundees but Bucketheads, Harbourmen, Bastards and Pyros. When Pyro update comes the weapon will 100% be OP and dont get me Started on FemPyros they are Female Pyros who got large tits to attract people and it was made By a person who didnt made for feminists but for Pedofiles and Perverts. Seriously Vote for the Heavy because the Russian Guy deserves an Update and DONT VOTE PYROS YOU SICK UNHEARTED PEOPLE.


I voted Heavy cause I am actually from Russian origin :yey: ( and Heavys NEED an update )
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 am
Location: At a secret HQ, preparing to take over the world

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 am

AerisDraco wrote:I said I did.


There are 2 other votes. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by SealDarklight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Serious S### is happening. While most of you Voted for Heavy the Game and Community voted for Pyro like 53%. Im pretty happy about it in the forum :D but not the Voting in the Tf2. SRLY who are these 53% of people who Vote for Pyro, i guess its the Phlog fans, degreaser fans and F2p and also Glubbable servers people and Perverts (Because of FemPyro).
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:15 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Serious S### is happening. While most of you Voted for Heavy the Game and Community voted for Pyro like 53%. Im pretty happy about it in the forum :D but not the Voting in the Tf2. SRLY who are these 53% of people who Vote for Pyro, i guess its the Phlog fans, degreaser fans and F2p and also Glubbable servers people and Perverts (Because of FemPyro).


I'm sure the people who voted for Pyro are the bad players who use Pyro as a crutch to let them win. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by SealDarklight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:Serious S### is happening. While most of you Voted for Heavy the Game and Community voted for Pyro like 53%. Im pretty happy about it in the forum :D but not the Voting in the Tf2. SRLY who are these 53% of people who Vote for Pyro, i guess its the Phlog fans, degreaser fans and F2p and also Glubbable servers people and Perverts (Because of FemPyro).


I'm sure the people who voted for Pyro are the bad players who use Pyro as a crutch to let them win. ;)


I guess youre right, people are bad players and of course the Human Race Is Doomed like GradeAUnderA said. I think im too insane for the heavy because the heavy is so funny and so UP that many players play pyro and heavy deserves to be Fun to play. I dont play pyro much because well like heavy he is a WM1 but he works far better than him. I played pyro when i was young but now i think Pyros the Laziest class ever made and completely OP
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Vote For Heavy Weapons Guy!

by magicmetal03 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:24 pm

I just picked random. Never played TF2.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests