take a guess 2.0

Talk about anything game related!

take a guess 2.0

by [Lzyleo] » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:02 am

well i have a guess thing if you know what this is then you cheated a lot in video games 8-)

circle square circle square up down left left

i can always remember this for some reason :lol:
User

Re: take a guess 2.0

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm

You can use that in UYA to give Qwark a Tutu in the mini-games
"A sword wields no strength, unless the hand that holds it has courage."
User

by [Lzyleo] » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 pm

no it gives you a light saber in ratchet and clank 3 :roll: :roll:

:D
User

by SilasLock » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:06 pm

[Lzyleo] wrote:no it gives you a light saber in ratchet and clank 3 :roll: :roll:

Ah, Ratchet and Clank... one of the few reasons I regret not having a playstation. :) :(
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 am

Crap. I feel stupid, but you have to give me some credit, I know it was a cheat in UYA, and I haven't played that game in over, ummmm........ Two years?
User

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 am

SilasLock wrote:
[Lzyleo] wrote:no it gives you a light saber in ratchet and clank 3 :roll: :roll:

Ah, Ratchet and Clank... one of the few reasons I regret not having a playstation. :) :(

Da.... I mean Bubs ( :D ) Was a huge fan of R&C, and while we each agree on many things gaming-wise, he seems more of a Sony fan, (at least for modern gaming) while I prefer Wii U over current consoles. While he's anticipating the launch of PS4 (which I am too) I'm still playing Melee half of the time. :mrgreen:
User

by [Lzyleo] » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 am

still amazing played it the other day with some mates out does cod with its screen whiting rhino and demon quackoray :ugeek: :lol:
User

by SilasLock » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:49 am

TheRealDungeonGamer wrote:
SilasLock wrote:

Da.... I mean Bubs ( :D ) Was a huge fan of R&C, and while we each agree on many things gaming-wise, he seems more of a Sony fan, (at least for modern gaming) while I prefer Wii U over current consoles. While he's anticipating the launch of PS4 (which I am too) I'm still playing Melee half of the time. :mrgreen:

I'm more of an Xbox fan myself, but for some reason people assume that means I'm a mature-game and FPS loving gamer, which I'm not. I just like the feel of the XBox controller in my hands better than other consoles and feel their interface and game selection is one I can really enjoy. I also like the Wii, but I'm more a fan of Nintendo's games than their consoles. Don't get me wrong, I think the Wii is great, but the raw awesome level of the Wii can't compare to the raw awesome level of Skyward Sword. :P

Melee is awesome. I love that game, although I prefer Brawl because it has Ike as a character.

Lastly, ''Da?'' Who's that? Bubbles's real name? If it is, please don't tell me. I'd rather not know the real name of people on the internet, unless they use it as their username. :)
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Yeah, I almost said Bubs' real name, I accidentally put his name in, and than I decided instead of taking it all out, I would just put a bit of his name in. He's always very timid around that kinda thing on the internet, I guess I can't blame him.
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 pm

TheRealDungeonGamer wrote:Yeah, I almost said Bubs' real name, I accidentally put his name in, and than I decided instead of taking it all out, I would just put a bit of his name in. He's always very timid around that kinda thing on the internet, I guess I can't blame him.

Nice try though

four minutes!
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:
TheRealDungeonGamer wrote:Yeah, I almost said Bubs' real name, I accidentally put his name in, and than I decided instead of taking it all out, I would just put a bit of his name in. He's always very timid around that kinda thing on the internet, I guess I can't blame him.

Nice try though

four minutes!

:(
User