Wii U

Talk about anything game related!

Wii U

by Magnus0 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 pm

I am concidering to buy a Wii U because of the awesome games that will get out for it like smash 4 or the new zelda. Does anyone of you have a Wii U and do you think it is worth the money? I know it had some bad reviews so I am not sure wether to buy it or not. thanks for letting me know.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Re: Wii U

by wailwail » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 pm

I don't recommend buying a Wii U , the games in it are so limited as well as how to play it .
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Magnus0 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 pm

the games aren't really any problem for me. I don't really play the 3rd person titles wich the Wii U lacks. I just want to know if the system itself is good. does it look good on the 'average' television? are the controls good? Is miiverse fun? I hope someone that has experience with the Wii U can anser my questions.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by blu3 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:20 am

the wii works very smoothly, but unless you like doing the same things over and over which would result in getting bored and actually doing something with your laugh (god forbid), would not recommend
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Magnus0 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:23 pm

What do you mean doing the same things over and over again? the Wii U has a big variety of games. it has racing games (mario kart), fighting games (ssb4), platformers (DKCTF) and many more genres. The only kind of games it lacks are shooters and 'realistic games' wich I personally don't really like. The PS4 and XBone look more repetitive to me because they mostly have FPS's, Racing games, Fifa and open world games.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:15 am

Got one for Christmas 2 years ago, and I absolutely love it! The graphics and accessibility of the console are amazing. The games (Skylanders, Injustice, Zelda, and The Wonderful 101, now that one is a beast!) Are pretty great, and SSB4 is probably going to be the consoles poster boy in terms of pure awesomeness!
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Magnus0 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:48 am

I might get one when SSB4 comes out, not entirely sure though. If so, we can be friends on miiverse and battle each other in SSB4. ;)
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:08 pm

That'd be pretty cool! When the Wii still had internet, I loved to battle my friends.

User

by Ashbite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:15 pm

deoxsis12 wrote:That'd be pretty cool! When the Wii still had internet, I loved to battle my friends.

They...removed it?
I haven't played the Wii in too long.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Magnus0 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 pm

yeah they did. it's a shame but Nintendo wants to sell more Wii U's wich is understandeble.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by ANeonChicken » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:26 pm

You should buy 3D Mario World great game and Hyrule Warriors if you like Dynasty warriors. Also wii u sports land if it is called that.. for wii sports games like bowling and tennis and baseball
User

by Magnus0 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:41 pm

ANeonChicken wrote:You should buy 3D Mario World great game and Hyrule Warriors if you like Dynasty warriors. Also wii u sports land if it is called that.. for wii sports games like bowling and tennis and baseball

I'am planning on getting these games:
these are the games I definitly want, I must have them. :D
-super smash broters 4. the main reason for me to buy the system
-mario kart 8. amazing game that is really fun to play with friends or online.
-donkey kong country tropical freeze. best 2D platformer ever, only rayman legends comes close but I like Donkey Kong more. I also like the challenge the game poses, somthing many games lack these days.
these are some great games I´am not completely sure about wether to get them or not. :|
-mario 3D world. great game but It looks too easy to me.
-pikmin 3. the most unique game ever, there is no game that is the same. but that also is a problem because I don´t really know what to expect.
these games have yet to come out but I will most likely get those as well.
-zelda U (not hyrule warriors). there is not much information yet but I think it will be great just like the other zelda games.
-mario maker. how cool is it to make your own mario levels! There are so many interesting thing you can do with this game.
-Starfox U. I never played a starfox game so I might give this one a try. there isn´t much information about it yet though.
Oooh,nintendo. My wallet, please, your killing it. oh well, Don´t need to eat anyway.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:34 am

Rayman legends is a beast game. Origins and it. The last new donkey Kong game was really awesome too.

User

by blu3 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:43 am

i think the next zelda game is gonna be free roam, something like gta
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Magnus0 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 am

blu3 wrote:i think the next zelda game is gonna be free roam, something like gta

the developers said that the layout of the map will be similar to the very first zelda game but then in full HD of course.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by ANeonChicken » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 am

xenoblade chronicles x is coming out for the wii u. It makes me want to get a wii u for that and smash bros
User