Gameboy advance sp

Talk about anything game related!

Gameboy advance sp

by Magnus0 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Did any of you guys ever had a gameboy advance sp? It's my first gaming system and I got it when I was 5 or so. Now, I'am searching for the first game I ever played. I was very very little when I played it so I hardly remember anything. The only thing I still know is that there is a skateboard involved in the story somewhere and that you have to move wooden crates and elevators. It's a puzzle adventure game I believe. If you recognize this game would you please tell me. I really want to play it again. I already searched on the internet but I didn't find anything so it has to be really unknown or maybe even a Japanese game (wich I doubt but it could be possible).
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Re: Gameboy advance sp

by wailwail » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:19 pm

There hundreds of games based on skateboards and/or wooden crates and elevators, finding the first game you've ever played in your life is extremely hard. Even for kids. ( Since kids usually have better memory than adults )
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Magnus0 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:23 pm

yeah I know. I don't think I will ever find it but at least I try. It isn't a skateboard game though. there one in the beginning of the story I think but it isn't really important for the game.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by ANeonChicken » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:yeah I know. I don't think I will ever find it but at least I try. It isn't a skateboard game though. there one in the beginning of the story I think but it isn't really important for the game.

Yeah I had a gameboy advance sp wasn't my first gameboy makes me feel old now lol. My first gameboy was the gameboy color the purple one. The first game I had was either pokemon yellow or blue
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:12 am

I have the Gameboy Advance even after all these years. :)

I must've gotten it when I was 3 or 4, and played some dumb Dora game on it because that was all I had. Then I got some better ones like Nicktoons Unite and a Danny Phantom game which both had catchy music. I actually played a Teen Titans game on my gameboy just 2 days ago, for the sake of reminiscing. I'm glad this was brought up. :mrgreen:
BBB