Splatoon!

Talk about anything game related!

Splatoon!

by dimumurray » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 am

So I picked up a Wii U bundled with Splatoon....Gotta say...this game is freaking awesome!!!

Really innovative game mechanics. Haven't braved multiplayer yet as I'm trying to sharpen my skills on the single player missions. But man its been a while since a game really impressed me...and this one does it in spades.

Best new IP in decades!!
User

Re: Splatoon!

by Magnus0 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Agree. Splatoon is such a change from all the shooters out there. It's fun and colorful and innovative, completely the opposite of all the generic, brown shooters.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:52 pm

It does look really interesting, but I don't see it being worth a WiiU. Whay can you guys tell me about it that the advertisements can't?
BBB

by deoxsis12 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Got it yesterday. Best shooter ever made IMO. :yey:
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Magnus0 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Reasons to buy a wii u: mario kart8, the legend of zelda wind waker HD, bionetta 2, donkey kong tropical freeze, mario 3d land, splatoon, pikmin 3,upcoming xenoblade, upcoming starfox, upcoming zelda. Also with the virtual console you can play many games of the past that you might not be able to play these days like the original mario bros and metroid and zelda and much more.

And those are just a few examples. The wii u has by far the widest range of game categories so there is something to enjoy for virtually everone.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by dimumurray » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:25 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:It does look really interesting, but I don't see it being worth a WiiU. What can you guys tell me about it that the advertisements can't?

Not trying to oversell you on it but here's a nice overview of some the game's features.
User

by Kowaghuz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeshua Christós, everywhere I go I see this hell-ridden game.

I go at 4Reich, I see this game.
I go to Flight Rising, I see this damn game.
I glance at the Kongregate chat, and I see this bloody damn game.

If I checked tumblr it would be filled with Inkogendered Squidkins from this hellfest darn bloody cursed game.

You're going around Tokyo shooting ink at random people, what's so exciting? I get more dopamine rushes from thinking how awesome it would be if I had Reaper of Souls for Diablo III.
User