Warframe

Talk about anything game related!

Warframe

by phillipriv9 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 pm

So I play a game clawed Warframe which on steam ps4 and Xbox. It's about space ninjas called Tenno that use these called warframes. If u play this game put your thoughts here. I'll start off by saying my favorite frame is chroma a super tank that can take a beating and dish out a beating.
1 there I put something here
User

Re: Warframe

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:42 am

I used to play Warframe, but it gets pretty boring pretty fast.

Not only is it an intense grind-to-win, there's not much to keep you playing. New content comes out often, but there's very little difference between one gun and the next, and gameplay is the same, no matter what Frame you're using. Enemy AI is also pathetic, and although most Frames look visually pleasing, enemies look horrible and discourage you from playing.

The Manic is still the best, though. Manic4Win.

Anyways, for those interested: there are currently 23 playable Frames, and each one has a theme specific to it, as well as abilities that match it. The Frame mentioned in the above post, Chroma, focuses on Elemental Manipulation, sort of like the Arivan of the game. Currently, my favorites are Excalibur (Sword Mastery), Ash (Stealth and Assassination), Rhino (Durability), Loki (Deception), Valkyr (Rage), and, even though he's not playable, Stalker (Negation).
User