Suggestions to KR

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Suggestions to KR

by lucasb96 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Well, I'm making this topic to give some ideas to make KR better. Some of them I red in the forum, others don't.

1- Multiplayer: PvP or Co-op (or both).
Guys, why games like CoD: MW3,Dota,Counter Strike, FIFA, and some MMORPG, are so popular?
Because you can play with other people! When you play with your family, friends or unknow people you don't want to lose. And this competion makes you play for hours and hours. Every time you play, you make, find or do a thing that is new, or not common (like a new item, a good move, a headshot, or anything else), making the game to be exciting.

2- Ranking: With the player's highscore.
I don't have much to say about this one. I think that everybody wants to be the best in the game and it will make the people to play a lot.

3- Towers: A lot of them.
In a TD game, the towers are the base of the game. With more towers and enemies, better will be the game. So, i think the sequel, should have all the towers of the previous game plus, the other they created specifically for her.

4- Melee Towers: The differential
The melee support is the innovation in the TD games. If I'm not wrong, KR is the only that have this type of tower, that gives a new experience to this genre. And I'm sure that Ironhide will explore all the potential of them.

5- Heroes: We need more
I know that making and implementing a lot of them to the game is very hard, but imagine that you can choose one hero of a page full of them. Every one, with a specific power, like the Justice League or The Avengers. It would be amazing.

And that's it. I know that have a lot of errors in grammar, but KR is a game that have players in a lot of countries in the world, so to dominate a new language is very difficult. So guys tell me another ideas, I really want to know them.
User

Re: Suggestions to KR

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Multiplayer: The devs said that multiplayer would be very hard to implement into KR so they will probably not be making it.

Towers: I actually like it the way it is now, with a few upgradeable towers that are all balanced, One of the reasons I dislike the BTD series is the towers are all very imbalanced, and you can buy the powerful ones and win, just like that.

Heroes: I totally agree :D
ded

by lucasb96 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:Multiplayer: The devs said that multiplayer would be very hard to implement into KR so they will probably not be making it.

Towers: I actually like it the way it is now, with a few upgradeable towers that are all balanced, One of the reasons I dislike the BTD series is the towers are all very imbalanced, and you can buy the powerful ones and win, just like that.

Yeah, I already knew about multiplayer. :cry:
But if they implement in the future, it would be amazing.

And about the towers, if they balance all of them, making each one with a different feature (like the power, range, fire rate, and so on), they could make the game even better. :mrgreen:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:58 pm

lucasb96 wrote:
Yeah, I already knew about multiplayer. :cry:
But if they implement in the future, it would be amazing.

Yeah, if they implement multiplayer KR will go down in history as the best flash game, not that it hasn't already :mrgreen:

And about the towers, if they balance all of them, making each one with a different feature (like the power, range, fire rate, and so on), they could make the game even better. :mrgreen:

But it might be difficult to think of that many ideas and to balance them all.
I think it's good the way it is now, with every tower being useful in it's own way.
ded

by MAppDeveloping » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:Multiplayer: The devs said that multiplayer would be very hard to implement into KR so they will probably not be making it.

I agree at heroes and multiplayer even though it will be hard to implement.
MAppDeveloping - Apple Developer -
User