Heroes talents

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Heroes talents

by Desea » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 am

When i saw heroes, i was very glad but they have too little abilities.... i wish that players could spend stars for talents of heroes!
User

Re: Heroes talents

by Cool » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Agree
User

by billakoz16 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:10 am

κι εγώ sorry- me too
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed

by silveroakelf » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am

Me four
The tribe has spoken, mon!
Quake and bake!
Time for target practice...
On the trail!
User

by MisterX » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 am

If you finish the game, you have at the end 25 stars left.
Many persons would like to have a lightning spell tree.
So the additional stars could be spend for the tree and maybe for the hero abilities, otherwise the hero may not use them, if he levels up.
I would also suggest a third ability, that every hero gets if he reaches level 3, 6 and 9 (because the other abilities ar obtained at level 2,5,8 and 4,7,10).
So, each ability could cost 6 stars, 7 remaining for the lightning tree.
Here are my suggestions for the abilities:

I would add to each hero a passive-like ability.
I took a closer look at the names of the heroes and it was easy to find new ones, i kept in mind, they shouldn't be too powerful and fit to the hero, maybe also create synergy effects with the other abilities.

Bolin: He is called Farslayer, why shouldn't he get with every level a slight range boost.
He is slower then Alleria and Magnus, so he has not to move as much :P
In addition to that: It annoys me, that the mines are so small and therefore they miss often their target. It could help, if he could shoot from a far distance, lay mines, shoot, lay mines and so on, until he has to move away, so he doesn't have to engage the enemy in melee.
Until the enemy has reached him, he can attack much more often and lay more mines.

Alleria: If she is idle, she becomes invisible until she attacks for the first time.
I think it would be good and fit to her theme (Ranger and Swiftwind) if she moves faster, as she is invisible and then her first attack could also do twice the normal damage. The damage and speed could be increased, at each level gain.

Ignus: Ignus moves really cool and leaves small flames on the ground. The flames could stay on the ground and slightly damagy the enemys, that walk over them. Like the ground, after you used the meteor. The damage shouldn't be too high, so it should be better to attack with Ignus, then to run in front of the enemy^^ The duration and damage of the flames could be increased with each level.

King Denas: I am not quite sure about this guy. I like that he buffs your towers and the king could take less taxes ;P
So at level 3 your tower costs (also the costs to upgrade them) is reduced by 5%, at level 6 10% and at level 9 15%.
But maybe it is not a good idea.

Magnus: Magnus Spellbane... He could curse the enemy if he attacks. Maybe he also just has a chance to curse the enemy, that could be increased with each ability-level.
He represents the mage-towers, but looks and feels like an arcane mage.
Okay, he is probably an arcane mage, but i think it would be cool, if he could curse the enemy like the elemental tower does.
The enemy would take each time you attack him additional damage, 3/6/10 dependent on the level.
He can teleport, so it would create a synergy effect with this "ability", because he could teleport to the next enemy, after he cursed one.

Malik, the Hammerfury: If he gets hit by an enemy, his damage and attack speed are increased by 33/66/100 percent for 1/2/3 seconds.
That could help to level him faster, but this ability would be probably too powerful.

Sir Gerald: He can use an aura/buff the own troops, why not use an aura to debuff the enemy?!
Each ability-level increases the range of the aura (circle around Sir Gerald) and adds additional effects.
For example, the abilitys of the Demon Lords (the Shields) and the Buff of the Troll Drummers are nullified...
If the enemy in the circle uses a magic attack, it is counted as normal attack, no armor piercing...
Spiders may not lay eggs, he could nullify the abilities of the enemy, rocket packs, the summon-ability of necromants, etc.
That ability is probably difficult to implement...

So, this are my suggestions, don't be too harsh to me^^
User

by Julian » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I quite like your passive skill idea (and the lightning skill tree of course), MisterX :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Arcanereality22 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 pm

MisterX wrote:If you finish the game, you have at the end 25 stars left.
Many persons would like to have a lightning spell tree.
So the additional stars could be spend for the tree and maybe for the hero abilities, otherwise the hero may not use them, if he levels up.
I would also suggest a third ability, that every hero gets if he reaches level 3, 6 and 9 (because the other abilities ar obtained at level 2,5,8 and 4,7,10).
So, each ability could cost 6 stars, 7 remaining for the lightning tree.
Here are my suggestions for the abilities:

I would add to each hero a passive-like ability.
I took a closer look at the names of the heroes and it was easy to find new ones, i kept in mind, they shouldn't be too powerful and fit to the hero, maybe also create synergy effects with the other abilities.

Bolin: He is called Farslayer, why shouldn't he get with every level a slight range boost.
He is slower then Alleria and Magnus, so he has not to move as much :P
In addition to that: It annoys me, that the mines are so small and therefore they miss often their target. It could help, if he could shoot from a far distance, lay mines, shoot, lay mines and so on, until he has to move away, so he doesn't have to engage the enemy in melee.
Until the enemy has reached him, he can attack much more often and lay more mines.

Alleria: If she is idle, she becomes invisible until she attacks for the first time.
I think it would be good and fit to her theme (Ranger and Swiftwind) if she moves faster, as she is invisible and then her first attack could also do twice the normal damage. The damage and speed could be increased, at each level gain.

Ignus: Ignus moves really cool and leaves small flames on the ground. The flames could stay on the ground and slightly damagy the enemys, that walk over them. Like the ground, after you used the meteor. The damage shouldn't be too high, so it should be better to attack with Ignus, then to run in front of the enemy^^ The duration and damage of the flames could be increased with each level.

King Denas: I am not quite sure about this guy. I like that he buffs your towers and the king could take less taxes ;P
So at level 3 your tower costs (also the costs to upgrade them) is reduced by 5%, at level 6 10% and at level 9 15%.
But maybe it is not a good idea.

Magnus: Magnus Spellbane... He could curse the enemy if he attacks. Maybe he also just has a chance to curse the enemy, that could be increased with each ability-level.
He represents the mage-towers, but looks and feels like an arcane mage.
Okay, he is probably an arcane mage, but i think it would be cool, if he could curse the enemy like the elemental tower does.
The enemy would take each time you attack him additional damage, 3/6/10 dependent on the level.
He can teleport, so it would create a synergy effect with this "ability", because he could teleport to the next enemy, after he cursed one.

Malik, the Hammerfury: If he gets hit by an enemy, his damage and attack speed are increased by 33/66/100 percent for 1/2/3 seconds.
That could help to level him faster, but this ability would be probably too powerful.

Sir Gerald: He can use an aura/buff the own troops, why not use an aura to debuff the enemy?!
Each ability-level increases the range of the aura (circle around Sir Gerald) and adds additional effects.
For example, the abilitys of the Demon Lords (the Shields) and the Buff of the Troll Drummers are nullified...
If the enemy in the circle uses a magic attack, it is counted as normal attack, no armor piercing...
Spiders may not lay eggs, he could nullify the abilities of the enemy, rocket packs, the summon-ability of necromants, etc.
That ability is probably difficult to implement...

So, this are my suggestions, don't be too harsh to me^^

Good idea
He's SOOO cute, right?
Please visit him!!!

I am the god of war! None shall defy me!
User

by spark123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Sounds awesome
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by ljvnl » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm

well worked out idea and it seems a good and cool upgrade to me :)
User

by spark123 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 am

I like the last one with Gerald lightseeker and Ignus leaving flames on the ground
User

by silveroakelf » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 am

Love it :D
The tribe has spoken, mon!
Quake and bake!
Time for target practice...
On the trail!
User

by VolsFan14 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi I am new here, but would anyone else think it would be cool to have a hero that fires chain lightning bolts?
User

by spark123 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 am

VolsFan14 wrote:Hi I am new here, but would anyone else think it would be cool to have a hero that fires chain lightning bolts?

Do u mean a hero with the abilities of a tesla tower? Like a hero with a tesla coil on his head. A portable tesla tower! Awesome!
User

by VolsFan14 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:41 am

I was thinking more of a wizard who fired it from his staff or hands almost like star wars lol. But carrying a portable tesla coil would be awesome too
User

by spark123 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:45 pm

VolsFan14 wrote:I was thinking more of a wizard who fired it from his staff or hands almost like star wars lol. But carrying a portable tesla coil would be awesome too

Yeah! :yey:
User

by stickbeetle » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm

I've heard some suggestions that heroes should permanently level up. Personally I think it would make them overpowered at the start of missions, I say instead they should they should level up as normal but also have a honour/skill/fame/prestige meter which wouldn't reset every mission.
There should also be an upgrade tree for heroes with things like:
-Heroes with a honour/skill/fame/prestige level of x or higher get their third ablity.
-Heroes with a honour/skill/fame/prestige level of x or higher get their passive ability.
-Heroes with a honour/skill/fame/prestige level of x or higher have 30% more health.
-Heroes with a honour/skill/fame/prestige level of x or higher resurrect 5 seconds faster.
-Heroes with a honour/skill/fame/prestige level of x or higher use their abilities 50% more frequently (or are more powerful if it is an ability like Aleria Swiftwinds summon wildcat ability).
This would get completists like me hooked for even longer and it would make heroes even cooler.
User

by xXErr4rXx » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

spark123 wrote:
VolsFan14 wrote:Hi I am new here, but would anyone else think it would be cool to have a hero that fires chain lightning bolts?

Do u mean a hero with the abilities of a tesla tower? Like a hero with a tesla coil on his head. A portable tesla tower! Awesome!

Just play less clash of clans :)
Special towers in KRO are so weak I build a couple of wild magus and bladesingers every time.

User

by mastermoo123 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:28 am

TESLA HAT FTW
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Cybertox » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Some kind of special abilities which require stars to level up would be great.
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Cybertox wrote:Some kind of special abilities which require stars to level up would be great.

I agree, but I'm glad that in frontiers we don't have to spend stars on heroes, I want it to stay that way.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

Next