Wukong as a Hero

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Wukong as a Hero

by TheSilverGhost » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi! I was wondering what you guys thought of Wukong, the Monkey King, being added as a hero in the next KR game. I know they technically added something similar to him in Frontiers with the introduction of Saitam, but he didn't quite fit the bill for what I imagined Wukong would be. I don't know what all of his abilities would be like yet, but I think he should have the ability to move quickly, shapeshift, and create clones as core parts of his kit. I have also created a concept for one of Wu's abilities, preferably not a hero spell :P . Tell me what you guys think!

King's Calling: Wukong summons a clone of himself to fight every nearby enemy for x seconds (increasing by level). Clones are semi-invulnerable, meaning they can be destroyed by instant kills. Otherwise, they deal low to moderate damage, and act as a stalling tool with a moderate to large range around Wukong.
User

Re: Wukong as a Hero

by The Propellord » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

I was actually reading Journey to the west earlier on today. Considered that they've already created a hero reminiscent of Sun Wukong, it is unlikely that it'll be done again. There is a space gorilla in iron marines but don't expect the monkey king to show up any time soon. Or ever for that matter.
*Insert evil laugh here; followed by violent coughing; and then more laughing*
User

Re: Wukong as a Hero

by TheSilverGhost » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Rip... Hopefully they will :P
User