10 Suggestions To Push KR:F To Next Level

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: 10 Suggestions To Push KR:F To Next Level

by tmn loveblue » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm

I agree with your analysis. There are couple of things, which I will try to clarify on my list. Thanks for the response, ;)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:I agree with your analysis. There are couple of things, which I will try to clarify on my list. Thanks for the response, ;)

Sure! :D
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 pm

1. Alric
The most reliable troop in both games, his high health and armor make him almost impervious to damage. So far only Brutes and mass of Savage Hunter can kill him quickly. Flurry dishes out 200 damage once every 6s, which has a crucial role in finishing enemies, allow him to move from enemy to enemy, increase his block power. Sand warriors, despite many claims to be weak and fall quickly, is meant to be so since they actually have 2s respawn if not killed, and they come back full health.

(to be continued)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:1. Alric
The most reliable troop in both games, his high health and armor make him almost impervious to damage. So far only Brutes and mass of Savage Hunter can kill him quickly. Flurry dishes out 200 damage once every 6s, which has a crucial role in finishing enemies, allow him to move from enemy to enemy, increase his block power. Sand warriors, despite many claims to be weak and fall quickly, is meant to be so since they actually have 2s respawn if not killed, and they come back full health.

(to be continued)

Maybe you should start this in another thread to avoid it getting too big. :lol:
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Ok. ;)
User

by Maxx57 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm

finallyanime wrote:1. Option to cloud sync: at the moment I have bought both apps on both my iPad and iPhone & it's always fun to revisit certain areas and such, but I find myself on the iPad almost exclusively not because the iPhone version is bad...no not at all, but because I have to do it over again and I don't really remember the specific layout of towers I used/etc. Infinity blade implemented cloud saves in the 2nd installment so I know it's more than possible. Pleaseeeee, it'd be very nice.

I really, really, really would love to sync my phone game with my android TV stick. There are a lot of other people I know that just upgraded their iPhone to 6 and they now have to start all over. That's a bummer. Is there a way I can just copy the files from my android device to my other android device? Just tell me what files and I'll attempt it. Thanks! I just want to play on both devices (not at once of course).
User

by finallyanime » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Maxx57 wrote:
finallyanime wrote:1. Option to cloud sync: at the moment I have bought both apps on both my iPad and iPhone & it's always fun to revisit certain areas and such, but I find myself on the iPad almost exclusively not because the iPhone version is bad...no not at all, but because I have to do it over again and I don't really remember the specific layout of towers I used/etc. Infinity blade implemented cloud saves in the 2nd installment so I know it's more than possible. Pleaseeeee, it'd be very nice.

I really, really, really would love to sync my phone game with my android TV stick. There are a lot of other people I know that just upgraded their iPhone to 6 and they now have to start all over. That's a bummer. Is there a way I can just copy the files from my android device to my other android device? Just tell me what files and I'll attempt it. Thanks! I just want to play on both devices (not at once of course).

Ummm so can we please for the love of God get cloud saves or something???? Jeez iron hide
User

by Chimto » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:45 am

iCloud saving was implemented in KRO.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Sixbillships » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:53 pm

The game is much too easy now. Please increase the difficulty or add a fourth difficulty level
to bring back the challenge of, at least kingdom rush frontiers, which was even easier than the original KR.
User

by Chimto » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Because the elite levels aren't out yet.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by finallyanime » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 pm

For the love of all that is holy, can we PLEASE get an option to buy extra heroes with gems instead of money. That's one of the hugest gripes I have. Why only 3 heroes for origins? 3? Really? Just saying
User

by wailwail » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:23 am

Three, but another forth one has be leaked... They're working on him/her/it.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:55 am

finallyanime wrote:For the love of all that is holy, can we PLEASE get an option to buy extra heroes with gems instead of money. That's one of the hugest gripes I have. Why only 3 heroes for origins? 3? Really? Just saying

You don't need the other heroes, even with paid heroes I do use Arivan and even Eridan sometimes.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

Previous