Idea for spending the excessive amount of stars.

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Idea for spending the excessive amount of stars.

by Inner_Enigma » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:43 am

So this idea is a simple and to be honest has buged me since game one, finding a way to spend all those stars that you build up in the games and have nothing to spend them on. here is my list of ideas and feel free to expand it if you have any more. (Side note: they could add these as another part of the gnomes shop.)
1:buy a perminant upgrade to get a 35% discount on all items in the shop this way we can still get all the upgrades and be able to stack up on items faster. (This unlocks after you squire the amount to purchase all the upgrades and the discount so you don't scree yourself over.)
2: use stars to unlock concept /development art.
3: we use the stars to unlock a new challenge in the game like and endless level or a treasure trove that allows us to play sandbox on endless where we fully stalk construct all the towers and just let the havoc break loose, (this would lock our items from being used, though).
4: have a hidden journal section in the encyclopedia about the kingdom lore and we use the stars to unlock the pages. (Complete with colored depictions)

5: use the stars to unlock some mini games that help us earn gems (pizza rush?)

6:use the stars to unlock a crossover level where you get to construct using all the towers from all the games.

7: use the stars to unlock some funny modifications to reinforcements or towers.

Well that's all I could think of at this point. love it, hate it, expand it, or discard it. Whatever the case, have a nice day.
User

Re: Idea for spending the excessive amount of stars.

by Zonoro13 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 pm

These are good ideas, and #1 is quite easy to implement. Support.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by tiger_deF » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:02 pm

I can imagine a kr minigame called kingdom crush.. you match enemy heads in rows/columns of threes to get points :3
Pie is tasty
So is cheesecake
User

by Galathon » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 am

Maybe 6th level upgrades only activated on endless challenges.
Example ;
Increased attack speed for archers.
Spell cooldowns for mage towers.
Increased attack speed for druids.
4 soldiers instead of 3 for barracks.
3 reinforcements instead of 2.
Reduced cooldown for lightning bolt.

etc...
User

by xstargaming » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:44 am

I favor 1, 2, and 4, since all three could easily be added into the game. The first may have to be diminished in its ability -- I would say to 20% -- for a touch of better balancing; 35% is a tad high by my perspective. :)
User

by Kowaghuz » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

tiger_deF wrote:I can imagine a kr minigame called kingdom crush.. you match enemy heads in rows/columns of threes to get points :3

This reminds me of a joke I made up when I saw Hearthstone.
"First, we get a warcraft strategy game. Then, we get an MMO. Now we get a card game. What's next? Heroes of Crushcraft?"
User

by blu3 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:33 am

i like number 4, we need more lore in kr
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?