Stars Restricted to Casual/Normal/Veteran

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Stars Restricted to Casual/Normal/Veteran

by MonkeyMania007 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm

So I came across this yesterday while playing the new mini-campaign in Origins, but it's something that has bugged me times before throught the whole series. When you for example complete a level on Casual with three stars, and afterwards beat it on Veteran with one star, the menu screen makes it seem like you've aced the level with three stars on Veteran. I really want to challenge myself and complete every level on Veteran with three stars, but it's impossible if I don't know which ones I have aced.

I suggest that in the corner of the entire map is a difficulty option, and the map only displays stars achieved on that difficulty. You might think this would triple the star amount, but if the counter only counted the unique stars, not counting multiple stars for the same challenge, it might work.

Additionally, I would like there to be a medal for not using shop items (and perhaps heroes) for each level, like a little badge. It doesn't need a real purpose, merely for show ;)
User

Re: Stars Restricted to Casual/Normal/Veteran

by Draconian » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I agree with all of this.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

Re: Stars Restricted to Casual/Normal/Veteran

by tiger_deF » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Support
Pie is tasty
So is cheesecake
User