Sandbox mode?

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Sandbox mode?

by Ollieman8 » Fri May 15, 2015 5:11 am

Hey ironhide (and everyone else),

I was thinking about some cool ideas for the kingdom rush games and I think having a sandbox mode once you complete all the levels with 5 stars would be quite interesting and fun. Here is what I was thinking; When you get five stars on every level it unlocks a new mode called sandbox (it shows up next to the heroic and iron Challenge modes). With sandbox you have all the tower upgrades unlocked and enemies only come when you call them onto the level. You control what enemies and how many come on with a menu on the bottom of the screen that would replace the backpack for the sandbox levels only. When you open up the menu all the pictures of all the enemies appear in a little menu and you just tap the enemy you want to send and vólia! The sandbox mode would be a way to test out what towers and what upgrades are good against what enemies and also just a fun way to mess around when you beat all the levels. Thanks a lot for these great games! Keep up the good work! Think about incorporating the sandbox mode if you can.

Your supporting fan,
Ollieman8 :skull:
User

Re: Sandbox mode?

by blu3 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:51 am

oh jeez, i like how you put some thought into it, but a sandbox mode has been suggested many many times and honestly if ironhide hasn't already seen those threads, i doubt they will make a sandbox mode. welcome to the forums btw :D
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Ollieman8 » Fri May 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Oh well. Thanks for letting me know and welcoming me to the forums! :)
User

by billakoz16 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:30 pm

blu3 wrote:oh jeez, i like how you put some thought into it, but a sandbox mode has been suggested many many times and honestly if ironhide hasn't already seen those threads, i doubt they will make a sandbox mode. welcome to the forums btw :D

Add a very late welcome from me too :D.
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed