a new series

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

a new series

by TheHelm22 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi this my first post and i was thinking that maybe in a new game both teams would be attack each others base so there would be two bases say one for goblins/orks and the other was dwarfs and say you were the dwarfs and there was a bar at the bottom of your screen that had soldiers that you could send to attack the enemy so the enemy like a dwarf musketeer was 75 gold and if you clicked it a dwarf musketeer would spawn at yo base and go attack the enemy base so basically its like you were the enemy and you just sent out a harasser And the it would change in what ever place you were fighting in so say you were fighting in a giant bamboo forest and youu in a place like japan you might have like ninjas and samurais or you were in a kingdom so you had normal soldiers like in normal kingdom rush.Please tell me what you think about my idea thanks.
User

Re: a new series

by blu3 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

already suggested, welcome to the forums though
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

Re: a new series

by billakoz16 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:03 pm

TheHelm22 wrote:Hi this my first post and i was thinking that maybe in a new game both teams would be attack each others base so there would be two bases say one for goblins/orks and the other was dwarfs and say you were the dwarfs and there was a bar at the bottom of your screen that had soldiers that you could send to attack the enemy so the enemy like a dwarf musketeer was 75 gold and if you clicked it a dwarf musketeer would spawn at yo base and go attack the enemy base so basically its like you were the enemy and you just sent out a harasser And the it would change in what ever place you were fighting in so say you were fighting in a giant bamboo forest and youu in a place like japan you might have like ninjas and samurais or you were in a kingdom so you had normal soldiers like in normal kingdom rush.Please tell me what you think about my idea thanks.

already disgusted, welcome though :D
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed