Convenience features

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Convenience features

by Kowaghuz » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:37 am

Now that I passed my exams with a horrible grade(8,40/10 I'm probably going to study liberal arts at a religious high-school), I got my tablet back!

And for the first time ever, I'm talking on a Kingdom Rush forum while actually playing that game!

Well, everything is neat, great, etc., altough I would like two simple features that would really lax up some minimal stress.

For one thing, if the enemy-skull(the one you get to call waves faster) is out of the screen, there is this arrow that points to it. Instead of scrolling back to the wave-caller, couldn't we just be able to double-tap that arrow to call the wave?(Or triple tap, so you don't screw up if you want to build a tower)

And another thing, in the star upgrade screen, you have to tap on the "purchase upgrade" button. Couldn't you just tap the upgrade icon twice? It's not like the change is permanent, you can always reset it if you tap the wrong upgrade.
This would be especially convenient when resetting you tree for an iron challenge in the campaign.

As usual, the game is great, and I'm really excited about the fact I'm finally playing the real, actual, up-to-date game.
User

Re: Convenience features

by kevin32 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 pm

I totally agree with both ideas.

I think the wave skull should popup somewhere on the main interface so you can conveniently tap it no matter where you are on the map. Especially when you're in the middle of managing your towers/reinforcements/heroes and want to call the next wave without moving from where you are.

And the double-tap for the star upgrade would make upgrading much faster.
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.