Origins 2

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Origins 2

by Oof_Shunt » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 pm

And the first hero could be another ranger with everything like Eridan except that he looks more like Aragorn/Faramir and has only one sword
User

Re: Origins 2

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm

It might be better to continue from Frontiers, and have more unique heroes. I feel bad turning down an idea, but this could use more thought/effort.
BBB

by wailwail » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Biggest and at the same time vaguest suggestion I've ever seen.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Oof_Shunt » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:19 pm

How about Frontiers 2 with another champion hero with everything like Alric except that he looks more like Aragorn/Faramir/Gerald Lightseeker ... think Alric's Flurry but it's green or blue instead of red

I actually don't like Flurry he's like stuck in one spot when he does that
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Do you just want an Aragorn hero?
I don't want to rain on your parade, but Alric, Eridan and Gerald are all sort of Aragorn heroes as Aragorn set the stereotype of cool sword knights.

Another KR (They're not working on one at the moment) could go several ways.
We could revisit Linirea or Aredhel after Frontiers and see what has changed
We could go further north, east or south than Frontiers did.
We could have a Dwarf based game.
We could have a mixed race game (Elves, Dwarves and Men)

Personally I would prefer the Dwarves, which will finally give us cool dwarf heroes. It could also go further north or east, into mountains anyway, perhaps with KR trolls. (Good ones though?) It could also be set directly after KRF and follow Rurin's son (Xyzzy killed Rurin in this thing) as he tries to find Loria... still. I really just want to see Trolls from KR on the good side.

A mixed game, while cool, would fit many stereotypes of elf archer, dwarf cannon etc, so we would need some variety. Also it would be unfair on the dwarves (now the least expanded race besides enemies) who havn't had their own game yet.

(Personally, KRF could have been a "Dwarf" game. Starting in the Dwarf-contructed Hammerhold, where our Dwarf allies mine gunpowder under the city walls, explaining why it was so valuable. Also Malagar at the start could have taunted about Loria and had his cloak fall back to reveal a Saurian. The desert people could be mercenaries purchased by Malagar, the Sand Wraith renamed to "Dark Sorcerer" or something, also revealing a Saurian beneath its cloak on death, appearing in all three terrains. Finally, Broodguards would appear near the end of Temple of Saqra and another type of Savage would be revealed in the Underpass, ultimately linking our enemies and creating a more linked and generally more epic adventure, as opposed to "he's bad, let's follow him and kill any poor, primitive sod he convinces to help hide him")
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Oof_Shunt » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 pm

I just want more Kingdom Rush lol. I think KR1 was the good start and the place to work out their flash/pc/mobile problems,,, Frontiers was great but was a weird mix of things,,, Origins is sorta like a re-skin of Frontiers but it's the best thing ever, so why not just make another Origins

dwarves
wood-elves
high elves of the West

^^^^^more of them
User

by wailwail » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Yes, Origins is kinda a reskin, but it introduced new heroes with their own hero skill. What you're suggesting is the same game with a slightly changed main hero
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by The_Viking » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm

If they do make a new KR game, they should go crazy and make different factions to play as, such as elves, dwarves, humans, orcs, etc. And they could all have a unique storyline to them, as well as unique towers and heroes. The replay value would be absolutely enormous. It would take a lot of time, but with the many new members to the team they could manage it. And they should make different game modes too, like sandbox mode or something. Wow, I'm salivating about it now... :lol:

Edit: And each time you finish the game, a new faction could become available to use. Holy crap, people would play soooooo much if they new they would get a huge reward like that after completing the game. TaTs, I hope your reading this :D
User

Location: Minnesota, U.S.A, which is pretty much just a new version of Norway.

by sagium » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:28 pm

they should do more aqua stages and heroes or lava pools.
anyway we need to have a game outside linirea.
User

by phillipriv9 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:56 pm

I'd prefer we find out what alien thing who stole the tear of elynie or whatever from malagar
1 there I put something here
User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:15 am

Mm, agree. I'd like to see more futuristic-themed enemies, as well. Would be nice to have them fight against our medieval weaponry.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:05 am

Tbh my KR3 idea went from basically where Blackburn was (this was before Blackburn I had this idea) and was a little weird.

Basically you would try and find what it was that began the corruption of the Rotten Forest and trapped Umbra. As far as I got you would have Blazefangs as a T4 archer.

Also futuristic, within reason. The Saurians were good as they weren't nuking us, or disintegrating on their basic attacks, their technology was limited a little which meant within reason a medival set of towers could realistically stand a chance.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 am

Yes, of course. The futuristic enemies can also, of course, try to be low in numbers but with extreme power: there is only one known crashed alien ship so far, anyway, and things can work their way out from there.
User

by Oof_Shunt » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Last edited by Oof_Shunt on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
User

by Oof_Shunt » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:42 pm

User

by Staticbog » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:10 am

Well this would be a good time to introduce Luke from the comics Into the game as the first hero
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:12 am

Staticbog wrote:Well this would be a good time to introduce Luke from the comics Into the game as the first hero

stop
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Staticbog » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
Staticbog wrote:Well this would be a good time to introduce Luke from the comics Into the game as the first hero

stop

Stop What :?: why every comment i make you reply with a hate comment :cry:
User

by Ninja » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Staticbog wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

stop

Because you're necrobumping and it's annoying!!!! :x
Why can't you understand this? :roll:
:hero:
User

by Anorak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Staticbog wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

stop

It's that fact that you are bumping threads that people stopped talking on a long time ago. If you want to comment, comment on a thread that someone else has talked on in the last 1-2 days.
User

Next