Ghuz's Bestiary of Fantasy Races

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Ghuz's Bestiary of Fantasy Races

by Kowaghuz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:19 pm

All if not most sentient Fantasy races I know of. Mutations(Werewolves, Vampires) will not be included. Inspiration for making heroes if anybody wants to read this.

Catfolk - HERESY! *BLAM*

Dark Elves - You think pointy-eared dudes are cool, but you want them to be cooler? More edge can't hurt, then!
[+] SPOILER
It does

Dwarves - Be they drunk midgets or masterful architects and purveyors of science, they always sprout beards and somehow they will never truly go stale for some people.

Dragonborn - We are suspicious you might be of the furry affinity. We would recommend not acting inconspicuous for the next week or so.

Gnomes - Either a purely magical-fueled society of skinny dwarves living in mushroom-like houses or clock-like cities with magitek at every corner, they are getting more and more mainstream. Expect them to not survive the normies.

Half-Dragons - Who was the lucky one, momma or daddy? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Half-Elves - You couldn't hold it in you cheeky bastard, could you? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Half-Orcs - ( ͡o . ͡o) Ew.

High Elves - Elves which focus on their own, arcologic infrastructure and obvious social ranks and class.

Hobbits - You want to play an annoying little bugger that likes smoking all kind of weeds. You also happen to have the perfect race.

Humans - You must hate fun if you play these.

Orcs - Green-skinned barbarians. Tolkien's original ones looked more like caricature asians.

Satyrs - You might be a pervert. You definitely are a pervert. Get out.

Tieflings - You are a teenager that really hates his parents. Really does. You scribble down pentagrams on your school notebooks and snort chalk to show how cool you are. Playing a half-demon will make you look eve cooler. Also ( ͡o ͡o).

Wood Elves - More animalistic than their high counterpart, their ranks are not so easy to distinguish.

I'm going to keep adding races here, give me suggestions.
Last edited by Kowaghuz on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Ghuz's Bestiary of Fantasy Races

by wailwail » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:30 pm

But.. What about sheep? :cry: q

Also, why is this in the KR forum?
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by WizardLord160 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:All if not most sentient Fantasy races I know of. Mutations(Werewolves, Vampires) will not be included. Inspiration for making heroes if anybody wants to read this.

Catfolk - HERESY! *BLAM*

Dark Elves - You think pointy-eared dudes are cool, but you want them to be cooler? More edge can't hurt, then!
[+] SPOILER
It does

Dwarves - Be they drunk midgets or masterful architects and purveyors of science, they always sprout beards and somehow they will never truly go stale for some people.

Dragonborn - We are suspicious you might be of the furry affinity. We would recommend not acting suspicious for the next week or so.

Gnomes - Either a purely magical-fueled society of skinny dwarves living in mushroom-like houses or clock-like cities with magitek at every corner, they are getting more and more mainstream. Expect them to not survive the normies.

High Elves - Elves which focus on their own, arcologic infrastructure and obvious social ranks and class.

Hobbits - You want to play an annoying little bugger that likes smoking all kind of weeds. You also happen to have the perfect race.

Orcs - Green-skinned barbarians. Tolkien's original ones looked more like caricature asians.

Tieflings - You are a teenager that really hates his parents. Really does. You scribble down pentagrams on your school notebooks and snort chalk to show how cool you are. Playing a half-demon will make you look eve cooler. Also ( ͡o ͡o).

Wood Elves - More animalistic than their high counterpart, their ranks are not so easy to distinguish.

Wait, I already made a thread of this. Please always check the forums before you make a post. Thanks you! :mrgreen:
The Master of Death and Decay (and criticism)

User

by Juice Box » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:03 am

WizardLord160 wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:All if not most sentient Fantasy races I know of. Mutations(Werewolves, Vampires) will not be included. Inspiration for making heroes if anybody wants to read this.

Catfolk - HERESY! *BLAM*

[+] SPOILER
It does

Dragonborn - We are suspicious you might be of the furry affinity. We would recommend not acting suspicious for the next week or so.

Wait, I already made a thread of this. Please always check the forums before you make a post. Thanks you! :mrgreen:

He can always make his own version if he wants to.
User

by Kowaghuz » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 am

Juice Box wrote:
He can always make his own version if he wants to.

This is pretty much what I did, since I want to list all fantasy races that have their own stats in a pen-and-paper rpg(GURPS, Dunjinz n Dreginz, etc.), not just add some antromorphic mythological creatures to the "dwarf, elf, human" trio.
User

by WizardLord160 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 pm

You could of just post suggestions on my thread and I could of added them there, but whatever.

Note : This uses cyberspace, time, and money. That's the reason why admins don't like it when there is a few copies of the same / similar thing. Mines is probably not the first of course, then there's this. So far it's okay.

User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 am

WizardLord160 wrote:You could of just post suggestions on my thread and I could of added them there, but whatever.

Note : This uses cyberspace, time, and money. That's the reason why admins don't like it when there is a few copies of the same / similar thing. Mines is probably not the first of course, then there's this. So far it's okay.

If there was a problem then an admin would point it out. Ghuz isn't breaking any rules by making this thread. Stop chastising him for it.
User

by WizardLord160 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Juice Box wrote:
WizardLord160 wrote:You could of just post suggestions on my thread and I could of added them there, but whatever.

If there was a problem then an admin would point it out. Ghuz isn't breaking any rules by making this thread. Stop chastising him for it.

Just saying.

User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:11 pm

WizardLord160 wrote:Just saying.

Ghuz' list is tongue in cheek and satirical, and not meant to be taken seriously. That makes it different to your list, which is primarily factual. So long as you both keep to your original ideas, then you shouldn't have any problems stepping on each others feet.

If the moderators/admins decide that only one thread is enough, then they'll deal with it when that issue arises. For now, why don't you just keep to your own threads and stop worrying about it. Arguing over it, is just going to get both your threads closed. Then you'll only have yourself to blame.
Yes it's me