KR game suggestion

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

KR game suggestion

by phillipriv9 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 am

K so I was thinking you know how we get to chose our heroes before each level In KR,KRF, and KRO

What if we could do the same for towers. As in that we make we're at the before you start a level you have an icon that lets you choose the special tower upgrades. Like say you could take Crossbowfort, and Golden Longbows,Archmage and Wild Magnus, Forest keepers and Barbarians, Dwaarp and BB. U could add all the towers from the old game s and new one for the game for free then you can add towers for us to purchase like heroes. You could also add all the heroes from the old games. You can keep all your free heroes along with the new heroes free and add all the Not free heroes plus the other not free heroes too in the new game as well.

I would love this as then I could do combos AND we could get new towers which adds replay ability. Not to mention there is another thing that IRONHIDE CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF, purchasing certain towers. This would be epic IMO as its seems like a win win.

Ironhide gains another game you have to purchase, gives players more things to buy
We get more diversity and gameplay out of this. Not to mention if you add every campaign, we could try out new towers on old levels. I'd love to see wild Magnus fight Dark Slayers.

What do u guys think?
1 there I put something here
User

Re: KR game suggestion

by flamemaster368 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:22 pm

So you want Ironhide to make a new KR game with all the towers of the old games and heroes of the old games (which probably totals to over 20, maybe even 30) and you get to choose what towers you'd be able to use? I personally think this would be cool, but at the same time not the best usage of Ironhide's time (no offense). Also what would the levels be? The same as the old ones? Because that would absolutely destroy the balance of the game :D.

Thanks to shadownight for the awesome avatar!
User

by phillipriv9 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm

K the way levels would work are like this.

You play through the 3 levels to get tower upgrades 1,2,3

The third level with be a path that splits into all the campaigns:Orgins is top,Frontiers is the bottom, and KR is the middle.

The new campaign will be straight up or down. Mini campaigns branch off each main campaign.

Playing through each respective campaign give you that games Towers and free heroes

Playing through mini campaigns give you towers for that mini campaign

So depending which campaign you start in depend what towers you get first.

You cannot switch campaigns till you finish the current campaign you started
1 there I put something here
User

by Manijure » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 pm

The idea is really cool, and I've thought about levels with all types of towers from the series (spamming Teslas with Golden Longbows' Hunter's Mark would absolutely be fun and OP like crazy), but, as flamemaster said, it would take a lot of time for Ironhide to implement this. I imagine that Origins' towers, being the most complex out of all in terms of code and art design, take up hundreds of lines of code, and making a new game with all the towers put together would take up a lot of space, possibly making the game very slow. And they would also have to address the bugs that can come from the interaction of all the towers.

As I said, your idea is creative, and I would like to see something like this happen, but we do have to see the developers' point of view. :)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

While I think this would be fun and a natural progression, KRO is HD and the others arent, it would require full reconstruction from bottom up, etc etc, so would be hard work and not viable

But yes in theory (and the fan fiction section) this would be great fun :D
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:10 pm

I agree with the others,it would be fun,but it would take too much of the developers precious time and it would probably be a pretty
slow game. ;)

It would be fun,but sadly,it's not happening. :cry:
:hero:
User