Zombies (suggestion)

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Zombies (suggestion)

by yamasaki8 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:02 pm

It's very interesting and that is what a lot of knowledge.
User

by MaGnUs » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Vanzen wrote:Seems a bunch of us like pen & paper rpgs :) :) <3

I don't know, I'm told you meet all kinds of shady people in those games... :)
Writer and letterer for hire!
Clockwork Chap
User

by Strogglet15 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

I liked KR so I'm very sure even if Zombie is very famous and it's getting already overrated and boring, KR won't be one of them.

Please don't defraud us KR!
User

by Eric » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 am

MaGnUs wrote:
Vanzen wrote:Seems a bunch of us like pen & paper rpgs :) :) <3

I don't know, I'm told you meet all kinds of shady people in those games... :)

Oh, Magnus, Magnus, Magnus... Do you consider yourself shady? Don't answer that. You are quite wrong. Those would be old wive's tales. I've seen almost every age imaginable playing D&D. It's quite fun, actually. Sort of like playing an imaginary video game, where you set the rules and parameters. It's for gamers and videogame developer drop-outs. Or both.
User

by MaGnUs » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:25 am

Eric wrote:Oh, Magnus, Magnus, Magnus... Do you consider yourself shady? Don't answer that. You are quite wrong. Those would be old wive's tales. I've seen almost every age imaginable playing D&D. It's quite fun, actually. Sort of like playing an imaginary video game, where you set the rules and parameters. It's for gamers and videogame developer drop-outs. Or both.

Eric... I was making a joke. I met Vanzen playing AD&D, and I've been playing roleplaying games for 14 years. :) I now play with my own son, and I've played with people of all ages.
Clockwork Chap
User

by Eric » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm

MaGnUs wrote:
Eric wrote:Oh, Magnus, Magnus, Magnus... Do you consider yourself shady? Don't answer that. You are quite wrong. Those would be old wive's tales. I've seen almost every age imaginable playing D&D. It's quite fun, actually. Sort of like playing an imaginary video game, where you set the rules and parameters. It's for gamers and videogame developer drop-outs. Or both.

Eric... I was making a joke. I met Vanzen playing AD&D, and I've been playing roleplaying games for 14 years. :) I now play with my own son, and I've played with people of all ages.

Oh, cool! You know each other? Lol sorry I didn't get it. The internet doesn't really translate jokes well.
User

by DragonKnight » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Strogglet15 wrote:I liked KR so I'm very sure even if Zombie is very famous and it's getting already overrated and boring, KR won't be one of them.

Please don't defraud us KR!

Like he said zombie gmaes are being overused in todays games but it wont affect KR in a Negative way
User

by Julian » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Eric wrote:
MaGnUs wrote:

Oh, cool! You know each other? Lol sorry I didn't get it. The internet doesn't really translate jokes well.

Magnus wrote Kingdom Rush's entire story. Vanzen here is his boss ^_^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Vanzen » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Lol no! I'm not boss of anyone. We hired Magnus to write the texts for Kingdom Rush since he is very good at narrating stuff :).
Also Magnus has been a friend of mine for several years.
Ironhide Developer

by MaGnUs » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:49 am

Eric wrote:Oh, cool! You know each other? Lol sorry I didn't get it. The internet doesn't really translate jokes well.

Yeah, we're friends, have been for about 14 years. And always look for smileys at the end of potentially infuriating posts.

Julian wrote:Magnus wrote Kingdom Rush's entire story. Vanzen here is his boss ^_^

More like a customer, but if he was my boss, he'd be a great boss. :) (Sucking up here.) I wrote the narrative and descriptions based on the directions from the Ironhide triad. I'm also working on that stuff for the sequel.

Vanzen wrote:Lol no! I'm not boss of anyone. We hired Magnus to write the texts for Kingdom Rush since he is very good at narrating stuff :).

Thanks, boss. :)

Vanzen wrote:Also Magnus has been a friend of mine for several years.

Yeah, we have. Vanzen and two other friends invited me to my first roleplaying session, something I'm very thankful for. We also went to high school together; although he's a couple of years older than I am, and we actually became friends after he'd graduated.
Clockwork Chap
User

by Eric » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:40 pm

:D That's awesome! Concerning RPG's, my friends and I were bored a while back, and so we came up with a Kingdom Rush RPG. It was the best thing since sliced bread and Team Fortress! Vanzen, I can't articulate my thoughts well enough to tell you how glad I am you made KR. Thanks. :)
User

by Epicazeroth » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm

sliced bread and tf arent that great, except if it wasnt sliced youd have to tear off hunks of it. bread, not tf.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by norbz » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm

zombies and skeletons come out of graveyard?
Or zombies come out, the you kill then and then skeletons come out
User

by Julian » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:55 pm

norbz wrote:Or zombies come out, the you kill then and then skeletons come out

And after you kill those skeletons, ghosts come out :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Eric » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:sliced bread and tf arent that great, except if it wasnt sliced youd have to tear off hunks of it. bread, not tf.

I'm gonna let this one slide, pahdner. :evil:
User

by Epicazeroth » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 pm

jk. sliced bread is awesome, but i actually dont get tf. it seems pointless to me because it has no plot and that bores me. i need a purpose.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Eric » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:01 am

Don't. Ever. Play. Minecraft, then. :lol:
EDIT: Or REACH multiplayer and Firefight, or CoD Multiplayer, or anything with a gun multiplayer, or SC2 multiplayer.... The list of games with little to no purpose go on.
User

by Epicazeroth » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Eric wrote:Don't. Ever. Play. Minecraft, then. :lol:

says the guy with the minecraft-style avatar. But yeah, I dislike all those games.
Image Image
User

by Julian » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:
Eric wrote:Don't. Ever. Play. Minecraft, then. :lol:

says the guy with the minecraft-style avatar. But yeah, I dislike all those games.

If this means you don't like minecraft... :evil:
User

by Eric » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Julian... it would be a sacrilege to my Church of Creepus if I hated Minecraft. :cry:
User

PreviousNext