KR CHAT & FAN FICTION

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: KR CHAT & FAN FICTION

by REDBULL » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:59 am

Lol you and me be the co-leaders! I was just kiddin bud! Hmmm this could be good.
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User

by truteal » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 am

A long time ago, Brutus Lightseeker was a great hero, but he was given a cursed suit of armour from a demon, which made him nearly unstoppable, the only way to break the curse/let him rest in peace/stop his long rein of destruction and terror is to defeat him in battle!

Brutus “The Conqueror” Lightseeker
Description: A Dark Slayer wearing blood red armour with longer horns and shoulder spikes
Health: 8000/10000
Abilities: Boss, Great resistance towards physical attacks, Great resistance towards magic attacks

His level would be 50 waves long, have 3 or 4 enemy spawn points, a graveyard (because whats more fun then having to destroy most enemies twice!) and a small green swamp (which Husks/Swamp Things emerge from whenever a Warrior/Elemental is slain)
User

by Scorpion008 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 am

You guys should stop with the ridiculous levels and write stuff that takes real talent like a mini-novel.
User

by Epicazeroth » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Writing a level or fanfic, even if it's not a real book/story, takes imagination (but obviously not as much as making the source material.)
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by meowlala » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 pm

That level was fun to make, if not so to do...

Chapter 2:
Necromancy

Vez'nan smiled as the corrupted blade swung into the folds of death's black cloak. "There is the blade" He said this evilly while spinning around.

*Flips page*

As you can tell, Vez'nan wasn't interested in necromancy, he just wanted to be alive... But read on, and learn from HIS mistakes.

*Begins to read*

Vez'nan traveled as far as possible to the southern most atmosphere, waiting for death to find him again. He found a large, black tower with a small platform on the top. He went inside and saw books in every direction, small, large, ones that tried to bite your face off... Vez'nan had no time for books, and he walked on the platform, waiting...
Admit defeat to the dark lord. The souls of many come, the souls of few go.
User

by Epicazeroth » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:
TheHallMonitor wrote:Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Well, I was trying to not be mean. Whaddya think about my level, considering you've got more experience? I'm planning on making 2-3 more in that "series", at least two fanmade levels, and maybe a backstory for my Heroes and Anti-Heroes. Maybe some other levels in a different part of the map. ...Maybe some of us should start a fanfiction club, and collaborate about what each of us should make, with feedback.

What should I make first, out of the bold?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Also, can someone please review my level. And I'm probably gonna make another level in the Highlands, then plan more levels, then make a story about the creation of Krelorus and Silinto.
Image Image
User

by kilele » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Great! It seems I have to read lots of fanfics.
Could anyone use my Gerald's backstory ? :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=512&p=5209#p5174
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

Previous