by Lord of all evil » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Its been a while since I was last active, but its been a busy holiday for me
Ive just thought of a new idea for an insect-inspired hero pair for KR4
User

Re: KR4 Concept Hero

by Lord of all evil » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Buzzmorphus and The Queen (6.99)

In the vast depths of the jungle near the Za' Lagon River there lived a great colony of giant bugs, they along with their queen built a large nest in the trees to celebrate the great sucess of their race in surviving against the onslaught of the gnollish and orcish forces that killed and ate them in the past. However, all was not well in this colony as the larger spider matriachs decided to rebel against the united colony, they gathered a horde of spiders and began a massive onslaught killing most of the bugs, they grew to giant proportions as they scoffed the bodies of their victims. Soon, the age of the bugs was over as the survivors scattered only to be captured and exploited by the enemies of Lineria in battle! However, one survivor, Buzzmorphus decided to summon his queen and together they searched far and wide to try and reunite their lost kingdom. They had success and found powerful warriors, as well as the Great Kings of the bug kingdom, who have now decided to join Lineria in an attempt to avenge the spider queens and the evil hordes that imprisoned their brethren.

Appearance:

Buzzmorphus looks like a large, mutant wasp- grassphopper, while the queen looks more like a giant mothlike hornet.

Stats:

HP: 500 ( Level 10 )
Armour: None
Attack Damage (Buzzmorphus) : 10-15
Attack Damage (Queen) : 55-70 True, Area damage ( Level 10 )
Attack Speed: Fast (Buzzmorphus), Extremely Slow (Queen)
Movement Speed: Fast
Range: Melee (Buzzmorphus), Average - Long (Queen)
Respawn Time: 20s

Innate Skills:

Damage: Buzzmorphus deals 2x damage to Spiders
The Queen's attacks have a 20% chance to cause poisoning

Movement: The Queen always flies while Buzzmorphus attacks on the ground, when you move them, Buzzmorphus jumps on the queen and they fly to the location.

Supremacy: The Queen buffs all animal allies' stats around her by 20%.

Upgradeable Skills:

Parasitism(1/1/1): Buzzmorphus sucks an enemy's blood gaining (50/100/150) health, while damaging the enemy by the same amount.

Mantis Style(1/1/1): Buzzmorphus unleashes a combo strike of (4/8/12) rapid attacks on a total (80/160/240) HP worth of targets.

Mutation(1/2/3): The Queen mutates, gaining the ability to (encase enemies in webs for 2s/ sting a single enemy for 300 damage/summon a beetle with 250 HP to block and attack enemies for 20-30 damage). (This is cumulative)

Swarming Strike(3/3/3): The Queen calls upon a swarm of insects to attack enemies for a (short/medium/long) length along the path dealing a total (500/750/1000) damage to all enemies in their path.

The Kings of Bugs(5/5/5)(80 seconds): Buzzmorphus and the Queen summon a powerful bug lord with (500/ 1000/1500/2000) HP to attack enemies, bug lords may be either an ( Ant/Beetle/Wasp/Scorpion/Centipede) and have different abilities.

Ant Lord (30% chance): Deals 50-70 damage and has no armour, moves at average speed, summons 5 ant minions with 10% lord's health and attack with 25-35 damage.

Beetle Lord (25% chance): Deals 50-100 damage and has great armour, moves very slowly, grants all nearby allies an armour upgrade.

Wasp Lord (20% chance):Deals 70-140 poison damage and has no armour, flies and moves quickly, occasionaly summons a small swarm dealing 200 area damage.

Scorpion Lord (15% chance): Deals 100-200 poison damage with its stinger and has high armour, moves quickly, can also deal 300 damage occasionally with its pincers on a single target.

Centipede Lord (10% chance): Does not attack but summons a baby centipede every 8s with the same stats as an ant minion and has average armour, it does not move unless it performs its skill, when it loses 100 health it burrows underground and reappears near a cluster of enemies dealing 300 area damage each time.

Quotes:

Buzz off!
Itsy, Bitsy, Spider, I'll kill you!
Don't bug me!
Come and bite me!
Last edited by Lord of all evil on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Ninja » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:52 pm

I think the total HP worth that can be attacked with Mantis Style needs to be increased drastically.
It's pretty UP. Also, the damage of Swarm needs to be decreased. Other than those two things, it
seems very balanced and cool, though I can't really detect a uniform playstyle, just a bunch of abil-
ities with different purposes separate from each other. If what you were going for was a jack-of-all-
trades hero, then it's very well done and I applaud your work. If not, then I'm afraid you'll have to re-
think some things.
:hero:
User

by Lord of all evil » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:30 am

I'm quite happy you understood the jack of all trades thing, I have rebalanced the stats now
User

by Ninja » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Lord of all evil wrote:I'm quite happy you understood the jack of all trades thing, I have rebalanced the stats now

The re-balancing is well-done, I have no qualms with this hero. :D
:hero:
User