Frontiers elite campaign

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Frontiers elite campaign

by Ninja » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 am

@BBB: According to the following, I would assume so:

RZRider wrote:Last level has been added!
:hero:
User

by RZRider » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:16 am

Well, I think so. I would rather work on other things right now( such as the book I am writing, learning programming and working on ideas for my profitable game. Speaking of that game I have not done that for a while.)
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:22 am

RZRider wrote:Well, I think so. I would rather work on other things right now( such as the book I am writing, learning programming and working on ideas for my profitable game. Speaking of that game I have not done that for a while.)

Ooh, a book. What's it about? :D
User

by RZRider » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:32 am

Teenage spy for the CIA. I could go into the whole plot, but that may take a while. Basically a teenager who has skills ( karate,high intelligence, speaking multiple languages) and gets blackmailed into working for the CIA. He has too look into a genetic engineering company that they think has ulterior motives.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by RZRider » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:41 am

I have about only 6,000 words so far, but I am hoping when I finish I have 75,000 words. I have a long way to go!
User

by Ninja » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:35 am

RZRider wrote:Teenage spy for the CIA. I could go into the whole plot, but that may take a while. Basically a teenager who has skills ( karate,high intelligence, speaking multiple languages) and gets blackmailed into working for the CIA. He has too look into a genetic engineering company that they think has ulterior motives.

Coolio. :D
User

by RZRider » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:46 am

Actually 75,000-100,000 words.
User

by Ninja » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:50 am

RZRider wrote:Actually 75,000-100,000 words.

I wish you luck in your endeavors. :yey:
User

by RZRider » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 am

Thanks. It is going to be hard.
User

Previous