Kingdom Rush Dating Services

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Kingdom Rush Dating Services

by RZRider » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Seriously, you should think about using these profiles for some sort of app. It would be frickin hilarious.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ruby_Hex » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 am

RZRider wrote:Seriously, you should think about using these profiles for some sort of app. It would be frickin hilarious.

That would be pretty funny. Excessive, but funny. :)
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by AerisDraco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:42 am

Xstar's said before that he could make an app, if he wanted to.

Though, the question is, how would it work?
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ruby_Hex » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:49 am

That's the thing, all it would really be is one screen with all of the KR characters online dating profiles. Not the most interactive app, is it?
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by xstargaming » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:21 am

Ruby_Hex wrote:That's the thing, all it would really be is one screen with all of the KR characters online dating profiles. Not the most interactive app, is it?

Indeed, this was my point: at present, the concept for the app is limited. There was the suggestion that I make it a "matchmaker" app, where you take a quiz to find out the profile that best fits for you, which -- albeit only a starting point -- at least offers some interactivity.

Nonetheless, even if I wanted to, I couldn't make this a published mobile application, since it makes use of KR content and ideas which are the property of Ironhide. I could, however, make this a JavaScript application that you could run in your browser, something limited only to the forum. :)
User

by AerisDraco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:54 am

Just saying, the debs have approved of this thread, and you could ask them for permission to use said IP's, correct?
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by RZRider » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Yeah, maybe you could work something out
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:05 pm

In the Ask The Studio Thread, Tats told Brickmotion that he could use their intellectual property to have fun, and if he could make money doing so, that's great. There's no documentation needed, but don't use their ideas to incite hate for violence. Therefore, Logan's history of violence and destruction prevents him from ever being able to use Ironhide's intellectual property. ;)
BBB

by xstargaming » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:38 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:In the Ask The Studio Thread, Tats told Brickmotion that he could use their intellectual property to have fun, and if he could make money doing so, that's great. There's no documentation needed, but don't use their ideas to incite hate for violence. Therefore, Logan's history of violence and destruction prevents him from ever being able to use Ironhide's intellectual property. ;)

How was I supposed to know that people would resist my attempts to overtake the planet? I mean, really, I send in a few armies and everyone just gets up in arms against them; it could have been a peaceful takeover, but no! The nations of the world just HAD to try and "stop me." :veznan:
User

by RZRider » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:16 pm

What the heck are you talking about? Are you guys joking? Seriously though, you should try to work something out with ironhide and make the app
User

by xstargaming » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 am

Updated with the profile for Alric! :D

Upcoming:

-Jack O' Lantern
-Vasile
-Reg'son
-Bonehart
-Baj'nimen
-Ogre Magi
User

by Ninja » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:30 pm

T-T

I still can't see any of the new profiles.
:hero:
User

by xstargaming » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Ninja wrote:T-T

Could you describe the issue further? Or, better than that, provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? :)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Ninja will be fortunate to finally see the profiles. Alric and the 2 before him are as good as the ones we've seen before, :)
BBB

by Ninja » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:22 pm

xstargaming wrote:

Could you describe the issue further? Or, better than that, provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? :)

When I look at where the images should be, all I see are boxes containing the word 'image,' thus rendering them unviewable. I can't provide a screenshot, because my iPad screen is completely broken at the moment, and I haven't yet started to look into fixing it.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I've had this at some points while browsing the forums, but a few refeshes and changes of wifi generally sorts the issue for me.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by xstargaming » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Ninja wrote:
xstargaming wrote:

When I look at where the images should be, all I see are boxes containing the word 'image,' thus rendering them unviewable. I can't provide a screenshot, because my iPad screen is completely broken at the moment, and I haven't yet started to look into fixing it.

It might be that they failed to be retrieved from the source initially and have been cached as such. Albeit, it would be strange for the browser not to re-attempt retrieval upon refreshing the page. I would try loading the page in a different browser. :)
User

by Ninja » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:14 pm

xstargaming wrote:It might be that they failed to be retrieved from the source initially and have been cached as such. Albeit, it would be strange for the browser not to re-attempt retrieval upon refreshing the page. I would try loading the page in a different browser. :)

I already tried that actually, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try again. :)
User

by xstargaming » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:19 am

Updated with the profile for Jack! :D

Upcoming:

-Vasile
-Reg'son
-Bonehart
-Baj'nimen
-Ogre Magi
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:20 pm

So... majestic. :D :cry:

There's going to be a streak of evil characters in all of the profiles for a while. :twisted:
BBB

PreviousNext