KR Shipping

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: KR Shipping

by Ninja » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:54 pm

GeminiSparkSP wrote:
Ninja wrote:This is an affront to Juice Box's very existence. She'll watch you die in a burning volcano for this. :lol:

Why?

She really likes Arivan, but she absolutely HATES Catha. You'll see. :lol:
:hero:
User

by Juice Box » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:56 am

The only thing that can ever love Catha is the mouth of a burning volcano.

Case closed.
User

by GeminiSparkSP » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:23 am

What's with the animosity towards Catha? I haven't played Origins yet, so please enlighten me.

Anyways, up next is Reg'son X Lynn.

I know I said I haven't played Origins yet, and most of the information needed for this is gathered from the Ask the Studio thread, the wiki, and Youtube, so please bear with me.

Since Reg'son is initially available (for purchase) on Origins' first release, I imagined he already defected before the war had begun. Lynn however, she was added later on (presumably along with the campaign against Baj'nimen), so I imagined she defected later, probably after the main war ended. It was also said that Lynn would lead the Twilight army during the war, so she and Reg'son could've clashed a few times. A rivalry would be born, filled with subtext so obvious it might as well be text. Lynn would probably clash with Reg'son one last time when she decided to turn against her master and join the elves' army, with her coming out on top. From there, their relationship would begin.

Come to think about it. A rivalry between a dual dagger wielder and a big sword wielder that's filled with subtext. This is LoL's Garen X Kat.
Sigh, no more signature jokes.
User

by GeminiSparkSP » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 am

Well, since nobody's posting anymore, I might as well put some closure.

Here are the rest of my ships:
Eridan X Alleria (backstory is kinda similar to Aeris')
Alric X Mirage (can't think of a good backstory yet)

And here are some relationships I've considered:
Oni X Lilith (demon/fallen angel looking for vengeance/redemption via hunting demons)
Thor X Lilith (Nordic thunder god and his valkyrie)
One-sided Vasile X Lucrezia (Vasile wants Lucrezia to join his harem)
One-sided Baj'nimen X Lynn (reverse bodyguard crush)
Ainyl X Baj'nimen X Malicia triangle (Ainyl likes Baj'nimen, Baj'nimen likes Malicia)
Ashbite X Beresad (don't judge me, I'm just joking)
User

by Ninja » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:12 pm

GeminiSparkSP wrote:Ashbite X Beresad (don't judge me, I'm just joking)

Well, we don't really know which gender they are, so this could happen.
User

by shadownight » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Ninja wrote:
GeminiSparkSP wrote:Ashbite X Beresad (don't judge me, I'm just joking)

Well, we don't really know which gender they are, so this could happen.

Most likely Ashbite will be the female

User

by Juice Box » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Mm, yeah, can we like, NOT try to imagine two dragons mating? 'Cause, yeah, the mental image isn't exactly pretty.
User

by Ninja » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Magnus & Elora

Some backstory:

Elora first love interest died at the hands of Vez'nan's raider armies. Elora was an ice wizard to begin with, but when she found this out, she spiraled into despair, and hatred. She vowed to wipe every creature that had ever done an evil deed off the face of the planet. So consumed was she with this quest that she literally and metaphorically froze her heart in a hopeless state of merciless vengeance. Vengeance was all she could think about; she slaughtered every single bandit from that insignificant raiding party, she searched for their families, and slaughtered them too. Vez'nan, seeing her destroying his armies, sent his Giant Demons to capture this threat, and bring her to him.

While in captivity, she developed something akin to Stockholm's Syndrome, except that it wasn't love. (Vez'nan loved her, but she didn't return the sentiment. She only respected him for his knowledge and power.) One day, Vez'nan expressed his feelings for her. He was taken aback when she furiously rejected him (He had reminded her of her lost love. That's why she was so angry.) and froze his entire tower. She left Vez'nan frozen in a block of ice, but he and the tower thawed after a few days, thanks to their position near the Rift of Cinders.

Elora wandered westward, annihilating every evil being she encountered, until she wandered into Lineria. She fended off the hordes besieging the Citadel at the time. The King, amazed at her prowess in battle, asked her to join his forces at once. She complied, but only because she could have a reason for killing bad guys now. Without a reason, she would have probably been labeled as a vigilante. (And probably for good reason too.)

And that leads us to how she met Magnus:

Magnus, just graduated from Wizard School, was immediately accepted into the King's elite guard for his great skill with the wand. Ever since he saw Elora, he admired her. He loved her. But he heard that she had some very high standards from some friends of his. Yet, he continued in his endeavors to impress her. After a few months, he gathered up his courage, and told her how he felt. He found himself coldly rejected, and told in no uncertain terms that he was not for her.

Magnus, still determined, vowed that he would become the most powerful, most impressive mage ever. She rejected him again and again, but each rejection only reinvigorated him in his quest for power. Even to this very day, he continues in his journey to power. Maybe someday Magnus' undying persistence will pay off, and melt that icy heart.
Last edited by Ninja on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by GeminiSparkSP » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:58 am

Welp, happy St. Val's day. May the ships sail.
User

by Ninja » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Indeed.
User

by GeminiSparkSP » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

I finally got it! I finally found a way to make Alric X Mirage work that doesn't involve a simple "falling in love during the war" situation! Well, it's still going to have elements of it anyways, but it's gonna be more than just that!

I found out Alric belongs to an extinct desert tribe when I dug around, that he is essentially the last of his tribe. However...what if he's actually not the only one? This is where we enter Mira, a girl of the same desert tribe Alric belongs to.

Years ago, before the tribe was wiped out, Alric was a young adult, and one of the tribe's best warriors. At this point in time, a teenage girl named Mira was so impressed that she wanted to enlist to become a warrior as well. It didn't help that she also had a bit of a crush on him. However, while her speed was unmatched, her strength and swordplay skills were below standard. This is where Alric advised her to go to the Assassin's Guild, as he felt her skills would be more useful there. And so, Mira departed from the tribe to go train with the Assassins.

Shortly after (not like immediately, but some time later), the tribe was under attack by some evil force. Alric was the only survivor. Grief stricken, he would become a wanderer for several years, vanquishing bandits and gaining reputation as a local hero, until he was recruited by Hammerhold's townsguards.

Not long after, Malagar's forces attacked Hammerhold. After defending it, the military, led by Alric, begun marching to defeat Malagar. On the way, the Assassin's Guild lent some of their best to aid the kingdom. One among the best was none other than Mira herself, now going by the codename Mirage. Alric might not remember her because she looks different, but might feel a familiar tug in his heart whenever he sees her. Mirage of course knows what happened to the tribe, and might try to comfort him, as well as winning the heart of her crush.

I know I said that I don't want to make things cliche, and while this seems even more cliche, I feel this just works better.

Sail away, guys.
Last edited by GeminiSparkSP on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 pm

I have an idea. Lets make a female Abomination X Kingpin. That should make a good fatty couple. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:59 pm

SealDarklight wrote:I have an idea. Lets make a female Abomination X Kingpin. That should make a good fatty couple. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ew. :cry:
User

Previous