KR FanMade level #2 Catha

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

KR FanMade level #2 Catha

by magicmetal03 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:57 am

1.The Forgotten Forest

1000 Gold
Total of 15 waves
12 places to place towers,3 places enemies spawn and 2 places you hace to save.

Enemies

Hyena-seen at wave 1

Gloomy:seen at wave 6

Bandersnatch-seen at wave 4

Fairy Soidier-seen at wave 3

Fairy Soidier
HP-300
ATK-15(close)7(ranged)
DEF-None
Speed-Average
Skills:Make soidiers sleep for 2 seconds
Costs 1 lives when entered

Fairy Godmother-seen at wave 5

Fairy Godmother
HP:799
ATK-30(close)15(ranged)
DEF-High Magic
Skills:Make soidiers sleep for 4 seconds,can instant kill itself,but all of your abilities can't be used for 5 seconds.
Costs 2 lives when entered

2.Death Woods

1200 gold
Total of wave 15
15 places to place towers,2 places enemies spawn in and 2 places enemies you need to save.

Enemies

Fungus Breeder-seen at wave 1

Razorboar-seen at wave 3

Fairy Soidier-Seen at wave 1

Fairy Godmother-Seen at wave 2

Arachnomancer-Seen at wave 4

Screecher Bat-Seen at wave 3

Tree Golem-Seen at Wave 6

Tree Golem
HP-1900
ATK-50-75
DEF-High Armor
Speed-Slow
Costs 5 lives when entered
Skills-Can Halve its health,so that towers nearby will do 0 damage for 3 seconds.

3.The Core Of Magic

1500 gold
Total of 20 waves
13 places you can place your towers,4 places enemies spawn and 2 places you have to protect

Enemies

Hyena-Seen at round 1

Fairy Soidier-Seen at Round 2

Fariy godmother-Seen at Round 2

Tree Golem-Seen at round 4

Jabberwocky-Seen at Round 5

Jabberwock
HP-310
ATK-100
DEF-None
Speed-Average
Skill-Take only 1 damage for each hit
Costs 3 lives when entered

Boss

Catha
HP:9999
ATK:50(melee)25(ranged)
DEF:None
Speed:Average

Abilities:Can make soidiers sleep,can clone more Catha for 4 times,only with 1/4 of the health,and everytime it kills a soidier,it disables a tower.
Last edited by magicmetal03 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

Re: KR FanMade level #2 Catha

by Ninja » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:41 am

OK, great. There's a lot more to review here! :D

Level 1:

The name is a bit strange, considering that it's also the name of an environment. Also, wulves and worgs shouldn't really be in it since they aren't in Origins. I would suggest using hyenas instead, because they are in Origins.

I like the Fairy Soldier, but I can't really comment on whether its ability is OP or not, because it has no cooldown or information telling me how long the sleeping lasts. If you would give those, then that would be nice. The stats of it are balanced, but if its ranged attack always inflicts the sleeping status, then it might be OP. (Depending on how long the sleeping lasts, that is.)

The Fairy Godmother is a little less original than the Fairy Soldier, since its basically copying its concept. Give it another ability that is interesting, such as some other form of magic. The stats are again, well balanced. Great job on that, BTW.

Level 2:

The name is again strange, but for a different reason. Level names usually name an actual place, not give an instruction. Not going against that pattern would be preferable. ;)

The Tree Golems are pretty generic, if you gave them an original ability then they would be better. (Balanced stats again, though.)

Level 3:

Just get rid of the Devourers, Shadowspawn, and Shadow Champions. They're horrible enemies from the worst update, and they should only have the privilege of eternally scarring said terrible update. Good level name this time.

The Jabberwocky is a cool enemy, but its HP is too low, even with the ability. Increase it to 300 or so, and give it an average speed rating. Also, Jabberwocky was the name of the poem that this enemy is referencing, but mot the name of the creature in the poem that you are also trying to reference. The name of the creature is the Jabberwock.

As for the boss: Why is it Catha??? Also, its cloning ability is OP if it can do it more than once. :lol:

(At least Juice Box's rage against Catha could be satisfied by being granted the ability to kill Catha as many times as she pleases.)
:hero:
User

Re: KR FanMade level #2 Catha

by magicmetal03 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Ninja wrote:OK, great. There's a lot more to review here! :D

Level 1:

The name is a bit strange, considering that it's also the name of an environment. Also, wulves and worgs shouldn't really be in it since they aren't in Origins. I would suggest using hyenas instead, because they are in Origins.

I like the Fairy Soldier, but I can't really comment on whether its ability is OP or not, because it has no cooldown or information telling me how long the sleeping lasts. If you would give those, then that would be nice. The stats of it are balanced, but if its ranged attack always inflicts the sleeping status, then it might be OP. (Depending on how long the sleeping lasts, that is.)

The Fairy Godmother is a little less original than the Fairy Soldier, since its basically copying its concept. Give it another ability that is interesting, such as some other form of magic. The stats are again, well balanced. Great job on that, BTW.

Level 2:

The name is again strange, but for a different reason. Level names usually name an actual place, not give an instruction. Not going against that pattern would be preferable. ;)

The Tree Golems are pretty generic, if you gave them an original ability then they would be better. (Balanced stats again, though.)

Level 3:

Just get rid of the Devourers, Shadowspawn, and Shadow Champions. They're horrible enemies from the worst update, and they should only have the privilege of eternally scarring said terrible update. Good level name this time.

The Jabberwocky is a cool enemy, but its HP is too low, even with the ability. Increase it to 300 or so, and give it an average speed rating. Also, Jabberwocky was the name of the poem that this enemy is referencing, but mot the name of the creature in the poem that you are also trying to reference. The name of the creature is the Jabberwock.

As for the boss: Why is it Catha??? Also, its cloning ability is OP if it can do it more than once. :lol:

(At least Juice Box's rage against Catha could be satisfied by being granted the ability to kill Catha as many times as she pleases.)

Well,I changed it...... :yey: But boss will still be Catha...
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User