Dragor KR:O hero.

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Dragor KR:O hero.

by RZRider » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:47 am

Dragor, the fyre demon ( KR:O hero)

Backstory: A once noble warrior, turned into a humanoid, but destructive being. So, this is basically what happened.

It was a sweltering summer morning, when suddenly, a huge roar echoed through the land. The single noise made trees rip out of the ground,tremors that took down mountains. Someone finally got to their senses and sounded the alarm. The king sent five of his most brave men to hunt down this beast. One of them, was Dragor. He was the bravest of them all,had a sulfur carved sword with a dragonhide hilt, he had no fear...except of one thing. But it couldn't be that, he told himself. It can't be, it isn't possible. But it was indeed, the mighty dragon king. Lets fastforward a bit, shall we? So anyway, everyone was dead, but him. He fought the dragon bravely but in the end he was no match. The dragon consumed him, sword and all. See, the thing is, it went down the wrong pipe. The sword went into his fire breathing lungs and so did he. While the sword melted, it was binded with him, physically and...magically. So anyway, he became a powerful fire demon overlord, but still felt loyal to his kingdom. So that is how we get a demon with a suit and tie made of neather fyre. He was satans fashion consultant, but then he decided to join the army of the upstairs.

Description: so, this guy is black. No, I am not being racist, he is the color of molten rock, turned into obsidian. He has tiny fires in his empty eye sockets. He wears a suit made of fire and a tie made of super hot blue fire.
Stats
First form

Hp:400
Damage:40-55 ranged area damage (thrusts his hand out sending flames to the enemy ) per second
Armour: has a 5% chance that every time an enemy hits him, he will sustain no damage

Abilities

You get to choose 2 and you can decide on using this hero spell

Fyrestorm3/3/3
6/7/8 fireballs fall at random places on the battle field. They do 50/55/65 damage each
Cooldown:25 seconds

Animation: raises his arms in the air, which catch on fire. The fire gets bigger and bigger until he closes his eyes and makes a thumbs down with his fingers

Rush: 2/2/2

Sends 3/4/5 humanoid forms of fire down each track if enough, doing 20 damage each
Cooldown:16 seconds

Animation:Makes a doorknob turning motion with both hands in the air. Then people that look exactly like humans, but completely made of fire run down the track. Enemies go on fire when they hit them

Hero spell

SuperNova: 5/5/5

Makes a huge explosion that kills every enemy on the map with less then 700 health. Every enemy that dies has a another explosion dealing 50 damage. The enemies with more then 700 health will be dealt 1000 damage. If a boss is present it will take 2000 damage. Then it will make a wall of fire will go around it hitting every enemy doing 50/damage

Cooldown:80/75/70 seconds

Animation: his whole form turns into a darker shade of red and after 5 seconds he lets loose a scream of pure anger and his whole form is destroyed in a huge explosion

Second form

Description: okay, he is black in this form too,but some things are different. For example there are cracks in his skin that glow lava colored red. He wears a half torn cape of fire, and has golden chainmail on. His eyes are the same, but now they have black fire and radiate power. He has a crown of fire, with different colors of fire that are in the form of jewels.

Hp:150
Damage: 70-90 small area damage( pulsing black energy with strands of blood red in it, starting from his core) constant/ 9-11 damage each ( there are 6) ( black balls of energy that he summons( goes to different enemies)) per second.
Armor:low
Magic armor:medium
Respawn:27 seconds
the
Abilities

You get to choose 2 abilities and if you want this hero spell a hero spell

Dark matter: 3/3/3

Dark matter pushes out of his fingers and goes in a spiral and does 150 area damage. Then it goes down doing another 150 and then goes side to side which does 50 damage in a straight line

Animation: pushes away his sides with his hands, fingers extended.
Cooldown:30 seconds

Fyre form:2/2/2

Makes a copy of himself in this form that is the exact same, but it does not add another herospell.

Animation: makes a come forward motion with his hand, and then a figure just like him appears, except he is made of fire completely
Cooldown:30 seconds

Hero spell:5/5/5
Fight darkness with darkness
Makes a pushing motion with his hands, where 2 black orbs clearly holding much energy, got together slowly. After they overlap, a huge explosion happens putting the enemies under severe conditions. All the ones under 1000 fight the others. It lasts for 10/13/15 seconds

The unique part

You can combine the 1st ability with the 1st, 2nd with the 2nd, and 3rd with the 3rd to create a new set of abilities

Abilities

Firestorm+dark matter: Neather fyre

Neather fire: 3/3/3

His eyes turn black and he shoots black fire at the sky. After that black fire spirals down dealing 170/190/220 area damage and then it goes back and forth doing 70/80/90 damage in a straight line. It burns all the enemies for 5 damage per second for 10 seconds

Cooldown:26 seconds

Rush+fyre form

Summons 2 black fyre forms that run all over the path 2 times dealing 40 damage each time
Cooldown:40 seconds

Anamation: his cape turns to pure fire and he yells.

SuperNova+ fight darkness with darkness: immortal form

Takes 2 black fire balls and makes the same motion as fight darkness with darkness and puts half of them under a trancnce where they fight eachother for 10/13/15 seconds. After the trance he pushes the fire to the ground and spins multiple times, increasing in speed until he glows res, his eyes burn brighter then ever and yells, which creates a huge explosion and kills any enemy under 1000 health and deals 1000 to any normal enemy. all the enemies that die create a circle of fire in the ground, that grows until it huts at least 3 enemies, dealing 100 damage to them. The ones that die from that create an explosion that deals 50 damage.

Cooldown:110/100/95
Last edited by RZRider on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: Dragor KR:O hero.

by AerisDraco » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:54 am

Cool concept.
But I'm telling you now, both of those hero spells are egregiously OP. They need serious nerfs. The easiest way would be to make them just effect a certain area, instead of the whole map. Very few hero spells (if any) effect the whole map anyway. ;)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by RZRider » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 am

Yeah, I have a problem with getting carried away with hero spells.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Sinque Productions » Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 pm

RZRider wrote:Animation:Makes a doorknob turning motion with both hands in the air.

:?:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by RZRider » Sun May 01, 2016 5:16 pm

You know, like how you would turn a doorknob. Twisting your hand.
User