Kingdom Rush OtherSide

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Kingdom Rush OtherSide

by SealDarklight » Thu May 19, 2016 4:48 pm

Canonizer 6000
Biggest canon ever made, it can shoot far away and deal intence amount of damage.

DM............48-96 (52-105)
AS.............Very Slow (Very Slow)
RA.............Extreme (Extreme)
CO.............400(can only be build once)
LVL............4

Targeter (500)
Allows you to fire at the enemy. (Like the Sunray tower)

More bombs (250,250,250)
Fires 1,2,3 more bombs that deal same amount of damage. (More like the 3 bolts from ArchMage except all the time)

Quotes

BOOM Shakalaka
Volleyball
Hasta la Vista

MineCanon
Minecanons are used to set Mines at the ground from an incoming attack.

DM............24-48 (26-52)
AS.............Slow (Average)
RA.............Long (Great)
CO.............375
LVL.............4

Mines maximum 10 (12,14,16)

Mines (200,100,100)
Increases 2,4,6 more mines on the Ground

Nitro Bomb (200,100,100) (Reload 18 sec)
Sends a bomb that will deal 40 area damage and makes enemies suffer 40% damage to all sources for 6,8,10 seconds.

Quotes
Look out
Underneath
One step and youll be dead
Last edited by SealDarklight on Sat May 21, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by SealDarklight » Thu May 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I just wanna say that some of the towers are cheap because i like cheaper towers and some towers are pretty same like the witches and Sniper Hunters but theres a different mechanic into them. Huntsmen work well against hordes of enemies and Fast enemies, Snipers work well against slow enemies, Champions work well against any enemy with no High damage or area damage, Brute works well against Bulky or any enemy, Guardians work as a damage dealer and a horde killer, Witches work well as a path blockers, Canoneer 6000 work well to wreck a large or tough hordes and Minecanoners work well as a setup wrecker. So far my favorite is the Champions. I mean there the balance between Stalling and Dealing to enemies with Health regen and Hits per sec with damage increase when harmed. I mean im not perfect with my tower ideas but there like that and i tried to make them different as possible.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri May 20, 2016 9:03 pm

You know you could have put all of those towers in one post right?

The Huntsman 'Black Arrow' does too much for one ability. Poisoning and trapping were both the abilities of the Ranger Hideout, and now with this they are joined by slowing as well. And for such a cheap cost too (Rangers were 250/250/205 and 300/150/150 respectively).

The Claw Champions don't seem like they will ever die, unless insta-killed or under constant ranged bombardment. Given that units have quite fast regen as standard, plus healing whenever they attack or kill (especially as their attack raises as they are damaged) they'd be too effective in melee combat. You'd need a lot of anti-barrack enemies to balance them out.

I like the Claw Brute, but I think Combat Price should be a little more expensive, given that it's giving you extra gold at the end of it. 300/200/200 would be more balanced. Not sold on it's quotes either, they seem very random and ill-suited to the character you're presenting.

Nature Guardians quotes are again, not suited to the role. They have nothing to do with nature. I'm not sure explosions do either, so I would find a more related skill to go with them for that.

Witches. Nice, given that they're abilities are basically the Necromancer tower and the Arcane Wizard. Persdonally I'd change the slippers line to "I'll get you my pretty!", unless your enemies are going to wear ruby slippers.

Canonizer should be a one off tower. I don't want a level 4 tower that I can only buy one of. Also it appears Nivus is manning it.

Mine Cannon is meh.
Yes it's me

by AerisDraco » Fri May 20, 2016 9:32 pm

RaZoR didn't mention that the Sniper's Headshot is OP as heck. Increase the cooldown.
And, does the bear trap have 3 max, or throw 3 at a time? If it's the latter, it needs a nerf or a cap.
The Life-Drain Aura might be OP, given the great range.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SealDarklight » Fri May 20, 2016 9:38 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:You know you could have put all of those towers in one post right?

The Huntsman 'Black Arrow' does too much for one ability. Poisoning and trapping were both the abilities of the Ranger Hideout, and now with this they are joined by slowing as well. And for such a cheap cost too (Rangers were 250/250/205 and 300/150/150 respectively).

The Claw Champions don't seem like they will ever die, unless insta-killed or under constant ranged bombardment. Given that units have quite fast regen as standard, plus healing whenever they attack or kill (especially as their attack raises as they are damaged) they'd be too effective in melee combat. You'd need a lot of anti-barrack enemies to balance them out.

I like the Claw Brute, but I think Combat Price should be a little more expensive, given that it's giving you extra gold at the end of it. 300/200/200 would be more balanced. Not sold on it's quotes either, they seem very random and ill-suited to the character you're presenting.

Nature Guardians quotes are again, not suited to the role. They have nothing to do with nature. I'm not sure explosions do either, so I would find a more related skill to go with them for that.

Witches. Nice, given that they're abilities are basically the Necromancer tower and the Arcane Wizard. Persdonally I'd change the slippers line to "I'll get you my pretty!", unless your enemies are going to wear ruby slippers.

Canonizer should be a one off tower. I don't want a level 4 tower that I can only buy one of. Also it appears Nivus is manning it.

Mine Cannon is meh.

Yeah there are gonna be tough enemies later on. Claw Champions are pretty Vunerable to High damage and area damage and im making an enemy that will attack blocked soilders. Canonizer had one reason to be only one, first upgrates makes it shot as fast as tesla and deal allot of damage, second is that 3 bolts and each of them can deal 48-52 (or 52-57) damage meaning 3 bolts can deal 148-152 damage wich is more than arcane wizard (also it allways shoot 3 bolts), third is canons unlike artillery hit direcly at enemies wich is another reason why triple bolts never miss, fourth it can get spammable because it has Extreme range and you can target flying enemies with it. Its pretty op but also expensive and allot more usable. Its pretty powerfull already and can outdeal MineCannons or even a Nature Guardians. Speaking of nature Guardians or Nature Mages they get their magic By recharging small sparkles from the trees and theres 4 trees (Witches have Mushrooms instead of trees). Claw Brutes and Huntsmens upgrates have been changed. Yeah witches and Huntsmen are two of the Human tower in this game. I already drawned these towers on my sketchbook. Also Snipers and Guardians nerfed as well.
User

by AerisDraco » Fri May 20, 2016 10:22 pm

The Cannonizer is UP.
Damage: 52-57
Fire Rate: Very Slow
w/ More Bombs: 156-171
Compared to the Arch-Druid:
Damage: 33-55
Fire Rate: Fast (2 cubed, if each speed is about twice as fast as the one before it)
In Cannonizer's Fire Cycle: 264-440

So, a lot, lot more.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SealDarklight » Sat May 21, 2016 5:41 pm

AerisDraco wrote:The Cannonizer is UP.
Damage: 52-57
Fire Rate: Very Slow
w/ More Bombs: 156-171
Compared to the Arch-Druid:
Damage: 33-55
Fire Rate: Fast (2 cubed, if each speed is about twice as fast as the one before it)
In Cannonizer's Fire Cycle: 264-440

So, a lot, lot more.

I changed that with 1 more upgrate and buff its damage to 96 or 105 with artillery damage buff.

About the Heroes, i made 2 heroes and they all have spells like the origin and also a full level buff. My seconds is a twin heroes wich you control both of them in one Place.

my first is is a starter hero wich is quite similar to claw champions but stronger and more armor. Its spell is AOE true damage and Buffs soilders. My seconds is a twin mage heroes wich you control both of them.

Hadrian The Lutenant
Hadrian is the most toughest Soilder in the Hanoma. He´s scars are proven that he survived on a melee combat against a bear. He is the son of Wargodesess Alora who was raised as a true leader of his people.

LVL..............10
HP...............540
DM...............10-26 (12-28,16-32,22-38) (Damage increase) (No range)
AR................60%
R.................20 sec
AS................Fast
SP................Fast (Speed increase)

Ability

Claw of Alora (3,3,3) Passive
Hadrians will deal 2,4,6 more damage, increases damage when harmed and deal true damage

Claw Defence (1,1,1) Active (5 sec)
Hadrian will use his claws, protecting and resisting 30,60,90 physical melee damage and deal 40 damage.

Aloras Gift (2,2,2) Passive
Hadrian Regenerates 3,6,9 hp per sec

True Leader (1,1,1) Passive
All soilders will have 10% hp increasement, 3 more damage, regenerate 2hp per sec and 10% more armor.

Aloras Strike
Active (105,90,75,60 sec of reload)
Alora will send a Solar Beam, striking a single opponent dealing 300,600,900,1200 true damage and to other enemies around dealing 100,200,300,400 area true damage.

Quotes

Uruk hai
Charge
We fight like men
Surrender now maggots and you will not be harmed
Alora :skull:

Blackey and Whitely The Double Mages
Blackey and Whitely are twins who both use magic and work pretty well together.

(Each) LVL 10
HP...........250
DM...........20-40 (melee and Range) (both magic damage)
MR............65%
R..............20 Sec
AS............Fast
SP.............Fast

Shadow Dodge (1,1,1) Passive
Blackey and WHitely have 20,40,60% chance to Dodge melee attacks.

Magic missiles
(3,3,3) Active (22 sec)
Whitely will Dodge 10 feet away from the enemy and releases 6,8,10 missiles that deal 50 area magic damage each.

Disintegrate (3,3,3) Active (22 sec)
Blackey will Dodge 10 feet away from the enemy and Dsisntegrates an enemy Instakilling or dealing 300,600,900 magic damage.

Magical Practise (1,1,1) Passive
All mages will have longer range, 2 more damage, faster attack speed and 3 more damage.

Double Team (2,2,2) Active (105,90,75,60 sec)
Blackey and Whitely sends 2,4,6,8 copies of themselves blocking for 20 seconds. (6,10,14,18 of them wich 2 of them are the real one)

Fake ones
HP........50
DM........None
AR........None
UNIT.....4,8,12,16

Quotes

Blackey
Prepare for trouble
Double of us
Double
Im sorry brother :skull:

Whitely
And make it double
Double for Fun
Trouble
Im sorry brother :skull:
Last edited by SealDarklight on Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User

by AerisDraco » Sat May 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Hadrian is boring. From what I've seen, no one likes a hero with too many (non-cool) passives.
And magic missiles, other than having the same name as a skill of Nivus, is UP compared to Disintegrate.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sat May 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Not to mention that you wasted a chance at going all yin and yang style with Blackey and Whitey by not giving them cool, contrasting light and darkness powers.
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 am

AerisDraco wrote:Hadrian is boring. From what I've seen, no one likes a hero with too many (non-cool) passives.
And magic missiles, other than having the same name as a skill of Nivus, is UP compared to Disintegrate.

Ninja wrote:Not to mention that you wasted a chance at going all yin and yang style with Blackey and Whitey by not giving them cool, contrasting light and darkness powers.

Its Whitely, and second its not Yin and Yang. There quite different, Whitely is very good at shooting missiles and they hit the middle of the group and deal area damage and Blackey can deal a single target dealing or instakilling. Not to mentioned Nivuses have 3,5,7 missiles that goes on a random target and doesnt deal Area damage and not to mentioned Magic Missiles from Whitely Hit the middlest groups of enemies that deal Area damage but i buff the damage from 30-50 but nerfed 6,9,12 to 6,8,10 missiles because 50X10=500 damage. While Blackey and Whitely are black and white mages they pretty much work together like if you pick up them you get 2 heroes instead of 1. Now i dont like Actives allot but i do like to use as much Actives and as Much Passive. Hadrian works pretty well against anything except for Flying or Range enemies but he is quite bulky and Fast runner and fast at hitting enemies, he deals True damage and pretty much can recover his hp pretty fast.

Other than that i still have few heroes to make. One is a Robot, other is a Huntresess, third is a Dragon Shapeshifter, fourth is a Ghost, Fifth is a Warlock (or i dont know but maybe me), Sixth is a Flying airplane and seventh is a umm im working with that.
User

by AerisDraco » Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 am

That fixes the problem with the mages.
But seriously though, Hadrian is just really boring to play. Just send him in and let him destroy. Other heroes are like that, like Bruce and Reg'son, but they have cool passives like bleed damage and healing from kills.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SealDarklight » Tue May 24, 2016 1:27 pm

AerisDraco wrote: But seriously though, Hadrian is just really boring to play.

I changed his one of passives to an Ability this time, instead of dealing area damage he will protect resisting physical damage and deal 40 damage and it recharges 5 seconds because i found out that he will not survive one of the large enemies later on.

Now this time i made some new heroes and i made 4 heroes this time. Me if im somekind of Warlock or a Witcher or something, Robot, Huntresess and the Dragonboy.

I have to say that me in the game is pretty stupid idea but since this is a fan made game that had ideas so never mind of that. I made earlier myself allot lately viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8122. But heres my final Version. Lately Hadrian will be in the start of the game, Blackey and Whitely will be in the 4th level and ill be in the 8th level so theres only one hero left wich will be in the 12th level. I dont know what to call a fantasy character wich has a spell, an axe, a shotgun. Mages use spells as weapons, Warriors use Axes or Swords or any melee weapons and shotgun users are normally hunters or musketeers and using 3 of them is impossible to think what fantasy character i am but well you see.

Heres me Version 999.99999999

Seal Darklight the -------------------
They dont know who he is but he has connection between all himselves in the different universe. He lives in a Spruce woods where lies the corrupted creatures in many Urban legends. He is not happy with the Newcoming swarms of enemies who came here and want to take his house down.

LVL......................10
Health:...................400
Damage..................20-40 (Melee physical and Area Range double Damage)
Armor....................40%
Magic Resistance.......40%
Regenerates............9hp per sec
Respawn.................20 sec
Hit speed................average
Speed....................average

Skills

Ultimate strike(active)(3,3,3 hero points)(Reload 30 sec)

Seal strikes his axe dealing 200/300/400 area true damage.

Shadow Claw(passive)(2,2,2 hero points)(average attackspeed)(Respawn 10 sec)

Seal (me) Has a cute Demon Imp named Shadow Claw wich has 100,150,200 hp, 40% armor and Magic resistance, 1,2,3 hp per sec and 4-6, 5-15, 10-20 Physical melee and Range Magic damage. It explodes dealing 50 true area damage like demonspawns.

Natural healing(passive)(1,1,1)

Seal Regenerates 3/6/9 hp per sec

Healing aura(passive)(1,1,1)

All soilders regenerates 1/2/3/4 hp per sec

Dark Missiles(active)(3,3,3 hero points)(reload 60 sec)

Seal Shoots 3,6,9,12 Missiles that deal 100 Area Magic damage

Quotes

Time for some fresh meat
Im the Lightbringer. Im the F^%$# universe
Welcome to my Head Collection
Blood smiles
:skull: ............

Now heres a thing if you dont pick me up and start level 8 ill still fight but ill only shoot with my AOEDD shotgun and releases 3 Missiles.

Alright second is a robot that sounds like Megaman but its not Megaman its......

Mechaman the Robot
Mechaman is a robot constructed by the Sealor engineers and programed him to execute the any enemy he sees.

LVL....................10
HP.....................600
DM....................60-90(area)
AR.....................65%
R.......................30 sec
AS......................Slow
S........................Slow
Self Destruct..........50,100,150,200

Rockets
(1,2,3) Ability (3 sec)
Shoots a rocket that will deal 40,50,60 area damage (half true damage)

Chainsaw (1,2,3) Ability (15 sec)
Mecha Man Will chainsaw an enemy dealing 12,24,36 damage per sec for 6 seconds and has a small chance of instakill (0,05)

Self Destruct (3,3,3) Passive
Mecha Man will explode dealing 100,150,200 area damage (Half true damage)

Modern Canons (1,1,1) Passive
All canons will deal 2 more damage, longer range, 3 more damage and faster firing speed. (Increases Canonizer 6000 speed if upgrated with Usual day upgrate Very slow- Slow)

Rocket madness (2,2,2) Active (60 sec)
Sends 5,10,15,20 rockets that deal same as Normal Rockets.

Quotes
Im MechaMan
Exterminate
Roger Roger
MeatBags
Self Destuct activated :skull:

My third is a Huntress hero and yes its SHE or 2 SHES and Her hero Full level buff is of course for Hunters (Or Archers if you want to call it)

Volka the Huntress
Volka is the most skilled hunters out of all Profesional Hunters. She rides a wolf named Luna.

LVL........................10
HP.........................300
DM.........................20-30
MR.........................40%
R...........................20 sec
AS..........................Average
S...........................Fast

Dodge and Quick attack (1,1,1) Passive
Luna has a 10,30,50% chance to dodge melee and deal 20-40 counter damage

Barrage (2,2,2) Active (10 sec)
Volka Shoots 4,6,8 arrows that deal 30 damage each.

Sniper Shot
(3,3,3) Active (20 sec)
Volka will headshot an enemy dealing 500,1000,1500 damage and has 15,30,45% chance for an Instakill.

Aiming trainer (1,1,1) Passive
All archers deal 2 damage, longer range, 3 more damage and fast attack speed.

Barrage Headshot! (3,3,3) Active (60 sec)
Shoots 4,8,12,16 arrows that deal 50 damage each to a single enemy and headshots dealing 400,800,1200,1600 damage and a 5,10,15,20% chance of instakill.

Quotes
Ill hunt you down
Im gonna find you, im gonna get you and im gonna kill you.
Grrrrr (Luna)
Ill pay for that :skull:

Shes has the longest range out of all heroes and its almost longer than Saurian snipers or as long as Musketeers range. And my fourth made hero is a Half human half dragon and Not to confuse with Skyrims Dragon Boy he shapeshifts like Ingvar Bearclaw does.

Drake The DragonBoy

Drake is a Half Human, half dragon. He can shapeshift when he will.

LVL..................10
HP...................250-1000
DM...................10-20 - 40-80
AR/MA...............15%-60%
R......................30 sec
AS.....................Slow
S.......................Average

Dragon Form 10 (12,14,16) Seconds for lasting. Recharges 8 seconds when on 40% hp left.

Dragon Lasting
(2,2,2) Passive
Will last 2,2,2 seconds longer on dragon form.

Vampiric bite
(3,3,3) Active (12 sec)
On dragon form will bite an enemy dealing 75,150,225 true damage and heal 50,100,150 hp.

Flamethrower (1,2,3) Active (8 sec)
On dragon form will burn the enemies dealing 50,100,150 area fire damage and burn dealing 4 dps for 5 sec

Scorched earth (1,1,1) Passive
Meteors set the ground on fire burning enemies for 4,8,12,16 seconds and deal 5,10,15,20 dps.

Fire Ball (1,2,3) Active (60 sec)
Will burn the path dealing 100 fire damage to each enemies for 2,4,6,8 sec.

And hes the fourth free hero and you can get him in the 12th level in the game. Well thats all, only left are a Ghost hero, a Airplane men and the Warlock. What would you think about the new heroes? and let me know if one of the heroes are UP or OP or something. Im not really a good Quote maker but ill try my best and What type of Fantasy Character type am i?
User

by SealDarklight » Wed May 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Now i before i made some new heroes i also want you to know wich normal enemies would be in the game. Some of the enemies have few changes. Theres 19 of these enemies and the rest of the 20 new my made enemies come soon.

Kingdom rush

1 Giant spiders / Changes? / Yes / 4-6 DM, 100 hp, 30% MR
2 Spider Matriarch / Changes? / Yes / 8-12 DM, 200 hp, 40% Mr
3 Shadow Archers / Changes? / Yes / 250 hp, 20-30 DM, Can Dodge Melee, Fast Speed, 25 gold
4 Dark Knight / Changes? / Yes / 400 hp, 15-35 DM, 40 gold
5 Troll / Changes? / No
6 Troll Champion / Changes? / Yes / 40-60 DM, 30% AR, 50 DM Throwing axes
7 Troll Chiefan / Changes? / No
8 Rocket Riders / Changes? / No
9 Dark Slayers / Changes? / Yes / 1600 HP, 50-75 DM, 80 gold, Can attack blocked soilders, Uses axes instead of swords similar to Lord Blackburns Axe
10 Tained Treant / Changes? / Yes / 30-60 DM
11 Troll Breakers / Changes? / No
12 Zombies / Changes? / No
13 Abomination / Changes / No

Kingdom Rush Frontiers

1 Greenfin / Changes? / No
2 Redspine / Changes? / No
3 Bloodshell / Changes? / No
4 Ghoul / Changes? / Yes / 400 HP, 20-40 DM

Kingdom Rush Origins

1 Gloomy / Changes? / No
2 Redcap / Changes? / No
Last edited by SealDarklight on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by SealDarklight » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:45 pm

I havent done this since many weeks but i got 3 new heroes, all the enemies and 11 new maps and 10 maps to go. But this is long so i desided to showcase the heroes.

Yonna the Ghost

Its saíd that a woman died in the forest. She´s usually a helpfull spirit who helps people and creatures to protect the woods.

LVL.................10
HP..................150
DM..................12-18 (Frost damage)
AR...................100 % (Immune to physical) (Immune to frost damage and Freezing)
R.....................15 s
AS....................Average
S.....................Fast

Fears of Death (1,2,3) Active (16 sec)
Yonna will open her chest, releases tentacles and Traumatases an enemy for 3,4,5 sec

Frost Wind (1,2,3) Passive
Yonna will have 3,6,9% chance to freeze all enemies around her dealing 24-36, 36-54, 48-72 frost damage for 3 sec.

Existence (1,1,1) Passive
Yonna has 15,20,25% chance to cheat death

Winter Soilders (1,1,1) Passive
Barracks will have 20% magic resist, Hunters will slow down the enemies, Mages have a 5% chance to freeze their targets for 1 second on each attack, Canons slow enemies By 25% on each hit, for 0.5 seconds .

Frost storm
(4,4,4) Active (60 sec)
Yonna will release a storm that freezes all enemies for 1/2/3/4 seconds and deal 25,50,75,100 frost damage.

Quotes
Dancing through the snow
You shouldnt have done that
Im a friendly ghost
Im still dead :skull:

Fetafix the Warlock
Fetafix is known to create magical powers of the forest and the founder of the forest mages.

LVL...............10
HP................400
DM...............40-80
MR...............65%
R.................18 sec
AS................Slow
S..................Fast (Teleport)

Hypnosis (3,3,3) Active (24 sec)
Fetafix will hypnotise an enemy making it fight for you for 4,8,12 sec.

Shaman (1,1,1) Active (12 sec)
Fetafix will heal everyone around him healing 75,150,225 hp.

Timing bolt (1,1,1) Passive
When idled Fetafix will create 2,3,4 bolt and each bolt deal the same damage as Fetafix deals (More like Archmage and Arch Druid creates when idled)

Forest People (1,1,1) Passive
,Hunters have 30% more range Mages have a passive healing aura for barracks in range (1 hp/s), Hunters have a chance to poison the target, Barracks heal double from mages while in combat.

Forest Guards (4,4,4) Ability (90 sec)
Summons 1,2,3,4 Forest Guards that will block and deal area damage. (Lasts 15 sec)

Forest guards
HP.........300
DM.........20-30
AR..........30%
R............90 sec
AS...........Average

Quotes
The sky is falling in the neck
Infinite power
Never underestimate me
Ho ho hoo
Blast :skull:

Nikolas the Flighter
Nikolas was interested at the dwarven inventors. He took the ideas from Wilbur and the inventors of tesla and created his own airplane.

LVL..............10
HP...............400
DM...............40-60 (Half true damage)
AR................50%
R..................30 sec
AS................slow
S.................Average

Bombarder (1,2,3) Ability (16 sec)
Nikolas will release 5,7,9 bombs underneath ot dealing 40 area damage each.

Rocketeer (1,2,3) Ability (8 sec)
Nikolas sends a rocket that deals 80,160,240 damage

Lightning
(1,2,3) Passive
Nikolas will hit 2,3,4 enemies every strike he makes

Blacksmith
(1,2,3) Passive
Barracks have 20% armor, canons reload 20% faster, Hunters have 15% chance to pierce through armor, canons will deal 75% true damage.

Bombardens
(1,2,3) Ability (120,105,90,75 sec)
Sends 1,2,3,4 flighters that drop a bomb on the ground each dealing 400 damage.

Quotes
Thats no moon
I belive i can fly
Do you copy porkins
Prepare for landing :skull:

I havent made it long ago but im gonna do it till the end. IM already in my cabin and everything is just fine :star:
Last edited by SealDarklight on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Every hero is OP. Like, really OP. (Except Nikolas; he's mostly fine)
Nikolas:
Blacksmith is pretty OP. I would suggest:
L1: Barracks have an add. 20% armor
L2: Cannons reload 20% faster
L3: Hunters have a 15% chance to pierce armor.

Fetafix:
Timed Bolt:
Increase the Hero Points required, and maybe decrease it to 2/3/4 bolts charged.
Forest People:
L1: Hunters have 30% more range.
L2: Mages have a passive healing aura for barracks in range (1 hp/s)
L3: Barracks heal double from mages while in combat
Forest Guards:
Reduce HP to 300. Reduce armor to 30%. Reduce damage to 10-20.

Yanna:
Increase Fear(s) of Death cooldown to between 15 and 20 seconds.
Either put Frost Wind on a cooldown, or make the chance to it occurring only every few seconds. Say, 5%,10%,15% of occurring every 3 seconds.
Existence is OP, especially on a hero with a physical immunity. Increase the hero's basic respawn time drastically, or replace existence entirely.
Winter Soldiers:
L1: Barracks have an add. 20% magic resist.
L2: Cannons slow enemies by 25% on each hit, for 0.5 seconds.
L3: Mages have a 5% chance to freeze their targets for 1 second on each attack.
Reduce the freeze time of Blizzard to 1/2/3/4 seconds. Also probably reduce its AoE. Perhaps to an Extreme tower range, instead of the whole map.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SealDarklight » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:14 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Every hero is OP. Like, really OP. (Except Nikolas; he's mostly fine)
Nikolas:
Blacksmith is pretty OP. I would suggest:
L1: Barracks have an add. 20% armor
L2: Cannons reload 20% faster
L3: Hunters have a 15% chance to pierce armor.

Fetafix:
Timed Bolt:
Increase the Hero Points required, and maybe decrease it to 2/3/4 bolts charged.
Forest People:
L1: Hunters have 30% more range.
L2: Mages have a passive healing aura for barracks in range (1 hp/s)
L3: Barracks heal double from mages while in combat
Forest Guards:
Reduce HP to 300. Reduce armor to 30%. Reduce damage to 10-20.

Yanna:
Increase Fear(s) of Death cooldown to between 15 and 20 seconds.
Either put Frost Wind on a cooldown, or make the chance to it occurring only every few seconds. Say, 5%,10%,15% of occurring every 3 seconds.
Existence is OP, especially on a hero with a physical immunity. Increase the hero's basic respawn time drastically, or replace existence entirely.
Winter Soldiers:
L1: Barracks have an add. 20% magic resist.
L2: Cannons slow enemies by 25% on each hit, for 0.5 seconds.
L3: Mages have a 5% chance to freeze their targets for 1 second on each attack.
Reduce the freeze time of Blizzard to 1/2/3/4 seconds. Also probably reduce its AoE. Perhaps to an Extreme tower range, instead of the whole map.

I changed pretty much everything except for 10-20 from forest guards and instead dealing 20-30 damage because otherwise 15 seconds of fighting isnt gonna do that much damage. The whole map reason is because its the only hero who deals damage to all enemies and its like saitam. The are enemies who are immune to frost damage and its pretty much the late mid and last levels.
User

by AerisDraco » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 am

Seems pretty good, but please organize Blacksmith, Forest People, and Winter Soldiers to make them have actual upgrades.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

Re: Enemies

by SealDarklight » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Black Troop
There the Backbone of the Evil Kingdom. They kill, assault and destroy.

HP........100
DM........4-6
AR.........30%
MA.........None
S............Average
LT...........1
BO...........10
AB...........None

Blood Machine
Bloodmachines saw everything in their path. They are brutally dangerous with their chainsaws

HP..........800
DM..........12-18
AR...........40%
MA...........None
S.............Slow
LT...........2
BO...........50
AB............Chainsaws any Victim (Similar to parasites or cloudstalkers breeding except it doesnt make a new enemy or kill themselves)

Dark Riders
Knights who ride on horses and charge at their enemies.

HP..........800
DM..........30-60
AR...........80%
MA...........None
S.............Fast
LT...........2
BO...........60
AB...........Dismount (Horse dies and Dark Knight will walk)
Charge on enemies (100 true damage)

Imp Spawners
These small goblin like creatures can duplicate themselves to overwhelm forces.

HP..........10
DM..........2-3
AR..........None
MR..........None
S............Fast
LT..........1
BO..........10
AB...........Can duplicate themselves (1 sec of duplication)

Corrupted Fairy
Aggresive fairies in the deep dark woods. They will turn any people to some monsters.

HP...........250
DM...........10-20
AR............None
MR...........40%
S..............Fast
LT............1
BO............25
AB............Can turn any soilder into Proxies (Much like Lycans can turn soilders into werewolves)

Condemed Fairies
These fairies will drain the lives of people with their beauty regard of genders.

HP.............400
DM.............20-40
AR..............None
MR.............80%
S...............Fast
LT.............2
BO.............35
AB..............Can drain soilders health and heal themselves (Much like Vampiresas)

Proxy
These Beings are corrupted in the woods where they attack anything they see.

HP.............250
DM.............15-25
AR..............None
MR..............-50
S................Fast
LT..............1
BO..............10
AB...............Cannibalizes Victims

Cave Troll
These beings are Large and Tough compair to their smaller counterparts

HP............4000
DM............80-160
AR.............80%
MR.............None
S...............Slow
LT.............5
BO............150
AB.............Area Damage
Regenerate 25 hp per sec

Tank Knight
Their armor is unpenetratable By swords and arrows and can swipe out everything

HP.............3200
DM.............100-150
AR..............100% (50% from canons)
MR..............None
S................Slow
LT...............5
BO..............160
AB..............Area Damage

Hattifnatt
These ghost like creatures can deal huge ammounts of Volts.

HP..............150
DM..............15-30
AR...............None
MR...............None
S.................Fast
LT...............1
BO...............5
AB...............Deals true damage

Groke
Cold and Feared creatures that Freeze anything they touch.

HP..............600
DM.............30-60
AR..............None
MR..............None
S.................Fast
LT...............3
BO...............50
AB...............Can Freeze soilders
Immune to Frost Damage
Cannibalizes Victims

Frost Knights
Ice made sculptures who spawn from thin ice and have sharp iceblades.

HP.............360
DM.............15-25
AR..............40%
MR..............None
S................Fast
LT..............1
BO.............10
AB.............Immune to Frost Damage

Snow Golem
These snow madethings spawn from snow and throw snowballs.

HP.............960
DM.............20-40
AR..............None
MR..............None
S................Slow
LT...............1
BO...............20
AB................Range
Area Damage
Immune to Frost damage

Dark Wizard
Wizards who posess powerfull armor penetratable bolts and also heal allies.

HP...........1600
DM...........60-120
AR............None
MR............80%
S..............Slow
LT.............3
BO............80
AB............Range (No area damage)
Area Damage
Can Heal allies

Shaded Priest

Priests who engade on combat and ressurect their allie to revenants.

HP...........800
DM...........15-25
AR...........None
MR...........100%
S..............Slow
LT............2
BO.............30
AB............Weakens armor and magic resistance on melee
Summons Revenants

Frozen Spirits
Dead people who died from cold and haunt anyone.

HP...........200
DM...........10-20
AR............100%
MR............None
S..............Average
LT............1
BO............10
AB............Deals Frost Damage
Immune to Frost Damage

Snow Spawners
Snow golems who spawn from snow

HP............100
DM............4-6
AR............None
MR............None
S...............Average
LT..............1
BO..............5
AB..............Immune to frost damage

Frost Wing
Ice dragons who fly and freeze enemies instead of burning them.

HP..............400
DM..............20-40
AR..............30%
MR..............30%
S................Slow
LT...............2
BO...............20
AB...............Flying
Freezes enemies
Immune to Frost damage

Revenant

Vengeful people who came to life and thing nothing but vengeance.

HP.............250
DM............26-54
AR.............None
MR............None
S..............Fast
LT.............1
BO.............15
AB.............Dies if it kills

Church crows
Aggresive crows who will strike their claw to any unit.

HP...........80
DM...........12-18
AR............None
MR............None
S..............Average
LT............1
BO............20
AB............Strikes a unit
Flying
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:38 am

I'd expext to see some game by now, all youve posted is content list which anyone can do. Nothing fits together yet. Forget the high level enemies, where is level one?
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:23 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:I'd expext to see some game by now, all youve posted is content list which anyone can do. Nothing fits together yet. Forget the high level enemies, where is level one?

Yeah I already made levels but not all. I've done 12 levels but ill show the first 5 levels. Not right now but when I got time.
User

PreviousNext