My Hero

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

My Hero

by Ealwing40 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:10 am

I just made this hero in like half an hour, so it's not as good as it could be, but I would like help in making him. Suggestions are all completely welcome.

Horus
Avenger of the Dead

In ancient times, before the founding of Linrea, before even the dawn of the elves, immortals reigned. Some, like Thor, still remain as guardians of the people of this world, but others have different tasks. Horus lives in the underworld, but is not confined to it. In times of unjust killing and needless war, he is the avenger of the dead. He avenges those who can no longer avenge themselves. Anyone who stands in his way is crushed. He is a friend of no one, but a help to many. He is Horus.

Damage: 45 - 50 melee
HP: 250
Heal Rate: 20 hp/s
Armor: Light (10%)
Movement Speed: Slow
Respawn Time: 15 seconds

Hero Spells:

Soul Scythe: Casts a ranged scythe that ricochets for up to three enemies dealing 50- 75 magic damage. Cooldown: 6s
Upgrades:
1. +10 damage
2. Four enemies
3. +5 damage
4. Five enemies

Army of the Dead: Casts a rally point. Soldiers killed within it’s range will be resurrected as ghosts until they are respawned. Ghosts have no armor, 45 HP, do 20 melee damage, and cannot be respawned.
Upgrades:
1. +5 HP and +5 Damage
2. 2 ghosts per dead soldier (-10 HP and -10 Damage)
3. +5 HP and +5 Damage
4. +5 HP and +5 Damage

Vengeful Spirit: When Horus is killed, the enemy that killed him is dealt 300 damage.
Upgrades:
1. +10 Damage
2. +10 Damage
3. +10 Damage
4. +10 Damage

Second Chance: Gives a loud roar, and all enemies within his radius turn back to fight others down the map, dying after 30 seconds. Cooldown: 60s
Upgrades:
1. Die after 45 seconds
2. Larger radius
3. -5 seconds cooldown
4. Die after 50 seconds
Cogitō, ergo sum.
User

Re: My Hero

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Are we meant to pick one of the 4 Hero Spells for Horus to use? Some of these can't work as Hero Spells but they all have 4 upgrades...
BBB

Re: My Hero

by Ealwing40 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 am

Yes, everything here is just an idea, and I would like help to finish him.
Cogitō, ergo sum.
User