[+] SPOILER

HP - 275 (+10) (LV1 185)
Armor - None
Range - 25 to 50 (+5) (LV1 1 to 10)
Melee - 25 to 50 (+5) (LV1 1 to 10)
Speed - Medium (No Teleport)
Regeneration - 15%/s
Respawn - 35 Seconds

Sudden Burst - Explodes, dealing 15/30/45% damage to themselves and stunning (drains 25% hp from enemy) or poisoning enemies (45/s) for 1.5/3/4.5 seconds. 10 Second cooldown

Draining Encouragement - Takes away 15/30/45% of Miruso's hp to boost Towers and Barracks by 15/30/45% for 3/6/9 Seconds (damage, armor etc.) 15 second cooldown.

Resistant Incineration (cannot be upgraded) - Ignites Miruso, draining away 1% Hp every 2 seconds (for 20 seconds) but gains a 40% resistance from other sources & barracks in range gain a 20% resistance from all sources (except true damage). 25 Second cooldown

Life Ripping Shatter - Creates a green orb that takes away 15/30/45/60/75% HP from 1/2/3/4/5 Units, healing Miruso for 15/30/45/60/75% HP. 20 Second cooldown

(Passive) when under 25% HP, Gains Double Damage & Faster firing speed but drains away 50% damage from towers and barracks.

Lucky Gamble (Hero skill) - Anywhere on the level creates a glowing orb (that changes colors to Miruso's orbs) that either Stuns, Poisons the enemies for 8/9/10 seconds or drains away 30/40/50% enemies hp over the time of 7/6/5 seconds. 30 Second cooldown.

Kauli, The Necromancer

[+] SPOILER

HP - 200 (+10) (LV 1 - 100)
Ranged Damage - 300 (100 Per Pellet) (+15, +5 Per Pellet) (LV 1 - 60, 20 Per Pellet)
Melee Damage - 10 (+1) (LV 1 - 1)
Armor - None
Firing Speed - 6s (50 DPS)
Speed - Slow (Teleport)
Respawn - 20 Seconds

Fallen Bones - Anything Kauli kills turns into an Ally Skeleton that keeps its former stats. Can only keep 1/2/3 Alive at once. 1 Second Cooldown

Poisonous Hatred - Covers a path (From Start To End) with a green liquid that poisons ( dealing 75hp/s) and slows enemies down by 20/30/40% for 2/3/4 Seconds. 10 Second Cooldown

Graveyard - Spawns a skeleton with 50/100/150 HP and 10/20/30 DMG every 7/6/5 Seconds.

Second Chance - Whenever an Ally dies (Except A Fallen Bone Skeleton) the Ally gets revived with the same stats as before. 5/4/3 Second Cooldown

Hero Skill - Death's Touch - When Activated, Kauli Gains a strenght boost, draining 30/60/90% HP from an enemy with 3 Pellets for 3/4/5 Seconds. 60 Second Cooldown

Passive - Every attack heals Kauli by 25% from the damage (Dealing 100 Damage would heal him for 25 HP)
Last edited by ShaDowAn on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
I go by Wintrytale or Wintry now.
User

Re: Wintrytales / ShaDowAn's Heroes.

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Wow, with all of the artwork being included in everyone's heroes, I feel like I should do the same in my next hero!

That's a good drawing! I don't know how hard pixel art is to make since I've never tried it or seen anyone make any before, but whatever amount of effort this took paid off, since you've created a hero that really stands out from others' designs. :D

Sudden Burst is pretty extreme. Nearly half health just to stun or poison? How much damage does the poison do? Even without the numbers, I can guarantee that this is UP, because 4.5 seconds of stun time for 45% HP is underwhelming, amd the 10 seconds cooldown just keeps the hero constantly near-death.

Draining Encouragement (what a name :lol: ) has a similar problem with the constant health drain, but its effect is quite powerful, especially for the high-damaging KRO towers. I like the idea of having a massive burst of damage at a high cost, like a drastic effort to wipe out the enemy. Pretty cool. ;)

Resistant Incineration is a cool idea. I wish hero abilities were more than just activated once the hero is able to, since using it at strategic moments would add so much more depth. As it is now, I like it, but such a long duration for a menial effect should be evened out with a shorter duration, like 12 seconds, and stronger resistances, like 50 or even 75%.

What is Life Ripping Shatter? I... what does it mean? I'm so confused. :shock:

His passive is like the antithesis to Draining Encouragement. Interesting. :geek:

Lucky Gamble is quite the power, either pretty good or outright devastating. As a mage, it seems weird that he drops a crate, though. It could just be a spell, which looks a lot cooler in my opinion. ;)

Overall, it's Miruso's appearance that I like the most. It gives me the impression that he's a mage with unique, ancient magic unknown to other wizards. It seems like he doesn't have very flashy spells to match, and they're more focused on buffs, which is perfectly fine, too, as long as the appearance of his abilities being used looks cool. ;) He has so many health-draining spells that he seems like he'll barely get a chance to use them all since he'll be healing even after his abilities are charged. He's on the verge of being really strong with bursts of powerful damage, but he's just not there yet. Sorry if this is vague, but I feel like he's missing "pizzazz." Abilities that really make the health drain worthwhile, and a deeper mechanic to his health loss than what already exists. Finally, make his hero spell cooler than just a crate dropping. ;)
BBB

by AerisDraco » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:57 am

By Life-Ripping Shatter, I believe it means that "Drops an explosive that takes away 15/30/45/60/75% HP from 1/2/3/4/5 Units, healing themselves for 15/30/45/60/75% HP.", where the "themselves" is a gender-neutral pronoun for the mage.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by ShaDowAn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:56 am

Edited some stuff, hope that it will help.

(Life ripping shatter is basically a lifesteal)
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 am

It would make a lot more sense to use the name of the hero than the gender neutral 'themselves'. It sounds plural and makes understanding its placement difficult. Also, I suggest using the term enemies in lieu of units, unless you mean the HP is stolen from friendly units (which I doubt).

I agree with BBB, there's something missing. I assume the five orbs above its head represent something, elements maybe? But the skills aren't as 'mixed' as it's name would suggest, since they all focus on life draining. Based on the name and picture I imagined a hero a little more like an African/Nivus cross using magic but of various Elemental forms.
Yes it's me

by ShaDowAn » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Life Ripping Shatter does affect friendly units, and the orbs are meant to represent the stat effects. Like purple is meant to be poison from Sudden Burst and Lucky Gamble, white is meant to be the stun from Sudden Burst & Lucky Gamble. Green is meant to be the life steal from Life Ripping Shatter. Orange is meant to be the fire from Resistant Incineration, and blue is meant to be the stat boost from Draining
User

by ShaDowAn » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 am

Updated with Kauli, The Necromancer (I Will Fix Him Up, But Not Now)
User