ATTK SPEED: Normal
MOVE SPEED: Slow

APPEARANCE
Brown Beard, Dark Golden Robe, Ruby Crystall Staff, Magic Sling

Bio
Nothing Done Here. WIP

SKILLS

Healing Wave

Unleashing the Power of Magic, Dworniis heals one unit for 150/250/380 HP and bounces to 2/3/5 units, Which are healed 10% less than the previous.
COOLDOWN:15

STATISTICS

HP:300-360(6 Per LV)
DMG:21-30, MAGIC (2 Per LV)
ARMOR:None(1% Per LV)
ATTK SPEED: Normal
MOVE SPEED: Slow

APPEARANCE
Brown Beard, Dark Golden Robe, Ruby Crystall Staff, Magic Sling

Bio
Nothing Done Here. WIP

SKILLS

Healing Wave

Unleashing the Power of Magic, Dworniis heals one unit for 150/250/380 HP and bounces to 2/3/5 units, Which are healed 10% less than the previous.
COOLDOWN:15

Magic Sling

PASSIVE

Dworniis's Sling is enchanted, Allowing for Splash Damage dealt, and also cause them to be on fire, dealing 5/10/15 DPS in 10 seconds.

Note: DPS damage is based on MAGIC. Does not stack.

Dwarven Rage

Dworniis's forefathers guide his hand, as he becoming more furious to attack enemies. 2/3/4x DMG multiplied, But also having a chance 50%/40%/30% of losing control over himself, attacking the allies and foe alike. If lost control, no commands can be given.

LASTS:10 Seconds.
COOLDOWN:30 Seconds.

Dwarven Resistance

PASSIVE

Blesses Dworniis with an aura, which affect Units and Towers alike. Gives 25%/30%/40% chance of resisting negative spells, which may be deflected 5%/15%/25% back to the caster.

HERO SPELL Dwarven Paradise

Dworniis activate the symbol of ancient Dwarf kings, causes the portal to Dwarven Undercity to be opened, which periodically 2 Dwarven Musketeers & 2 Dwarven Axewielders in groups of 2/3/4 steps into the battlefield, assisting Dworniis's cause.

LASTS:1 Min
COOLDOWN:2 Min

DWARF STATS

Musketeer

HP:200
DMG:25-38 x3 SEQUENCE RANGED
Armor: 10% LOW

Axewielder
HP:500
DMG:30-40 MELEE
Armor:30% MEDIUM
BUFF: 30% Striking Hard, Destroys 20% Armor. Stackable

Note: Dwarfs can be moved near the portal. Portal can be destroyed. Only 1 Portal can be cast.

Quotes:

Dwarves are the best, f*k da rest!
I am no casting, if there's no bottle flashing!
Niolg Rof! (This is reversed speech)
I-i-roon I-i-roooon... pick up iiroon...
Gol-llum Dwarf?! Is me!
We-e cann't c-c-ount t-to O-ONE!

Let me paint the beard! (Death Quote)

EDITED.1. HW Spell CD is changed. Dwarven Rage spell adjusted. Re-name Faery Fire to Magic Sling.
Last edited by PitNata on Mon May 22, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

Re: Dworniis, Dwarven BattleMage

by Minuet » Sun May 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Might wanna go for "Appearance" rather than "Outlook".

Healing Wave is incredibly underpowered, a high-power, long-cooldown heal just doesn't fit with the gameplay, cause the soldiers die quickly enough that it won't make much of a difference.
Faery Fire is alright, although that's not really what faerie fire does in any other fiction... but again that's just me being nitpicky and it's ultimately your choice.
Dwarven Rage seems a bit unreliable for such a low reward.
Dwarven Resistance is actually a pretty cool idea, I like it, yet fairly situational. Maybe increase the chance of both effects?
I don't really have anything to say about the HS cause you didn't provide any stats for the portal/soldiers it spawns. Otherwise a discount temporary barracks sounds like a cool idea.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

Re: Dworniis, Dwarven BattleMage

by PitNata » Mon May 22, 2017 4:28 am

Minuet wrote:Might wanna go for "Appearance" rather than "Outlook".

Healing Wave is incredibly underpowered, a high-power, long-cooldown heal just doesn't fit with the gameplay, cause the soldiers die quickly enough that it won't make much of a difference.
Faery Fire is alright, although that's not really what faerie fire does in any other fiction... but again that's just me being nitpicky and it's ultimately your choice.
Dwarven Rage seems a bit unreliable for such a low reward.
Dwarven Resistance is actually a pretty cool idea, I like it, yet fairly situational. Maybe increase the chance of both effects?
I don't really have anything to say about the HS cause you didn't provide any stats for the portal/soldiers it spawns. Otherwise a discount temporary barracks sounds like a cool idea.

Healing Wave. Dwarfs are unreliable in spells department, I made him for fun. I'll only decrease it's cooldown.

Faery Fire. My bad, name doesn't seemed to be fit. Spell is nice on it's own, it gives Dworniis Crowd Control.

Dwarven Rage. If Dworniis lost control, it will just randomly attack, mostly enemies rather than your units. You could try to prevent it, by forcing into close combat. The power will be adjusted, and the chance.

Dwarven Resistance. I like it that way of having a blockade resisting units, that have also may deflect on the enemy. Could not do any better than that, or Deflect could be too OP.

Dwarven Paradise. I will make those stats show up. Just give me the time.
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User