That new assassin tower

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

That new assassin tower

by Cheesecake » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 am

I bet a lot of people are wondering about the assassin tower. Despite having its appearance unveiled, most of its features are still a mystery... except that it's a barracks tower. Maybe its abilities haven't even been chosen yet. So, if anyone has any ideas for the new assassin tower, please put them here.

Just remember: This is for what you WANT in the assassin tower, not what you THINK is in the assassin tower.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

Re: That new assassin tower

by Epicazeroth » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Actually one of the devs, I think Vanzen, told someone that their guesses of the skills were almost correct, can't remember the skills he guessed.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by kilele » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

That hall might be a dreadful arsenal of medieval arms: swords, knives, poison darts, climbing ropes, hammers, polearms, maces, flails, crossbows...
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

by Julian » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:Actually one of the devs, I think Vanzen, told someone that their guesses of the skills were almost correct, can't remember the skills he guessed.

This:
Lechteron wrote:Skills:

Fatal Step: Gives the assassins a chance to dodge and counter enemy attacks helping them more effectively slow and combat large mobs that normally wipe troops out very quickly. Higher levels increase both the chance to dodge and the damage done.

Weak Point: The assassins know where to strike to make it count. Each level allows them to negate a level of armor. The first upgrade allows them to penetrate low armor as if the enemy had none, the second does the same with medium armor, and the third with heavy allowing them to devastate foes that rely on armor.

Illusory Veil: Allows assassins to make an enemy appear to be an assassin thus making mobs attack the mob affected by the illusory veil. Higher levels decrease the cool down and length of the effect. This allows assassins to effectively fight mobs that attack in large groups. To help balance it out your towers (Including the assassins) wouldn't be able to target or damage a mob under the effect of illusory veil. The effect wears off immediately if only enemies affected by the veil remain in range.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh yeah, but Vanzen said one skill was off.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Oh yeah, and Vanzen said one skill was off that he guessed.
Image Image
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Julian wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:Actually one of the devs, I think Vanzen, told someone that their guesses of the skills were almost correct, can't remember the skills he guessed.

This:

Fatal Step: Gives the assassins a chance to dodge and counter enemy attacks helping them more effectively slow and combat large mobs that normally wipe troops out very quickly. Higher levels increase both the chance to dodge and the damage done.

Weak Point: The assassins know where to strike to make it count. Each level allows them to negate a level of armor. The first upgrade allows them to penetrate low armor as if the enemy had none, the second does the same with medium armor, and the third with heavy allowing them to devastate foes that rely on armor.

Illusory Veil: Allows assassins to make an enemy appear to be an assassin thus making mobs attack the mob affected by the illusory veil. Higher levels decrease the cool down and length of the effect. This allows assassins to effectively fight mobs that attack in large groups. To help balance it out your towers (Including the assassins) wouldn't be able to target or damage a mob under the effect of illusory veil. The effect wears off immediately if only enemies affected by the veil remain in range.

All those are pretty cool. Weak point is sort of overpowered though. I think Illusory veil is the one that isn't a real ability, it seems sort of off for an assassin.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by Bamboo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am

Here's some:
Once you've upgraded the assassin tower 3 times and you come to the option you have a choice of 3 of these... (wait, if this is just another upgrade for the barracks forget what I said about upgrading it 3 times)

Back-up: 2 extra assassin's appear at the top of the barracks and throw down throwing knife or shoot with a handgun (which ever you prefer). does around 20 - 40 damage, can max up to 50 - 90 (once this ability is fully upgraded).

Safety first!: The assassins quickly run to the end of their rally point area to lay traps such as bear traps: (slows enemies down the whole time their alive), mines: (blow enemies up like artillery), daggers pointing up (does the same as bear trap), trap hole (seals after 3 fall in), invisible wires: to trip the enemies up give the towers, barracks/assassins an advantage, enemies stay on the ground for about 2-3 seconds, but bigger monsters like yeti, magma elemental, dark slayer and flying monsters aren't effected.

Holograms: Sort of like Illusory Veil, but the assassins produce holograms and can't fight but are purposely to distract the enemies so the towers attack them (what I mean by that is the holograms stop the enemies in their tracks and once they've been hit once or twice they disappear and then the assassins pop out to finish the job).
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~Gandi
User

by Giangreymon » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 am

Yhe assasin tower has its own skill but it not yet release :mrgreen:
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by Finwer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

this assasins looks like the shadow archer!
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Cheesecake » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Finwer wrote:this assasins looks like the shadow archer!

Yeah, but with different colours. I doubt they'll have a bow though.

by Epicazeroth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

I have a Mac and an iPad. How can I get a pic in my signature or my profile?
Image Image
User

by Cheesecake » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am

Some ideas:

Precision stab
-Assassins are able to find the target's weak spot, and stab them in that location with less damage suppressed by armour(armour effectiveness diminishes as levels go up).
Hidden terror
-Assassins can hide alongside the path as they wait for enemies to invade. As the first enemy goes near the rally point, the assassins appear and attack him all at once. If attacks do not kill enemy, he is stunned for a few seconds(stun time and attack effectiveness become greater as levels go up, enemies will not be blocked by assassin until they jump out).
Ninja speed
-Assassins attack faster(speed is faster as levels go up).

by Giangreymon » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am

*hey! Hey cheesecake* is that your char in aqw?
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by Cheesecake » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Giangreymon wrote:*hey! Hey cheesecake* is that your char in aqw?

Yes it is. Isnt he cool? Cheesecake isnt his name, though.

by danray » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Assassins should be invisible or unnoticed by the enemy when they first spawn and then become visible once they attack an enemy.
User

by Epicazeroth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

They're assassins not ghosts.
Image Image
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am

Epicazeroth wrote:They're assassins not ghosts.

They are very stealthy though... still, it takes away the point of having shadow archers.

by LichLord » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am

I'd say that Illusory Veil is the one that is off really like others have said, and in its place I believe this is alot more fitting.

Throwing Daggers: Assasins can throw steel daggers at ground and flying enemies with deadly precision. Upgrades increase range and damage similar to the throwing axes upgrades, however in comparison they would probally have less damage but more range, especially considering that they can already "penetrate armor" with the Weak Point upgrade.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Cheesecake » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am

I agree, "Illusory veil" doesnt seem right for an assassin. Something like the throwing knives you suggested is alot better.

Next