Hero: Rejock the Fallen

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hero: Rejock the Fallen

by SairiRM » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Rejock the Fallen

Rejock is the son of Vez'nan and thus was corrupt by his father to become one of his legions' commander. Rejock himself didn't want to be evil, but his father inserted darkness in his soul. He became a master of the Dark Arts and is classified as one of the strongest Necromancer-Warlock hybrids, if not the strongest of all. One day, when exercising in potions, Rejock accidentally threw the potion to his hand. The potion started giving him dark-purple skin colour in his right hand and right side of the face, amplifying his powers. Vez'nan thought that this monster wasn't his son and so banished him. He later was recruited by one of Lineria's armies. Rejock became a psychopathic sociopath and sought to get revenge on his father since that day.

Rejock has dark-purple skin in his right side, white normal skin in his left side, green hair similar to Arivan, the right eye glows purple while the left eye glow green, wears a black robe with skull-made shoulder pads, a dark-green cape, a leather purple tunic and black gloves. His hands shine in bright green colour. He doesn't wield any staff or wand, but instead casts spells with his bare hands.

Stats:
Available: Level 5
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Melee Damage: 15-25 [max 25-40, (+2+3) per level]
Magic Damage: 15-53 [max 27-73, (+3;+4) per level]
Health: 260hp [max 410, (+30hp) per level]
Armour: None
Magic Resistance: Medium (50%) [max Immune (100%), (+10%) per level]
Healing Rate: 12,5%
Range: Long
Respawn: 20 seconds
Secondary: Teleport
Primary:

Essence Collection (passive): If Rejock kills an enemy he will absorb his soul with his right hand glowing dark green, and each time he encounters that type of enemy again he will deal 3/7/10% more damage to him.

Dawn of the Dead (Respawn 14s): Rejock will be joined by 1/2/3 Skeletal Vikings that have these stats:
    Health: 100/155/210
    Damage: 8-17/9-20/10-23
    Armour: Low/Medium/Medium
    Magic Resistance: None
    Fire Rate: 1shot/s
    Healing Rate: 16%
    Secondary: Each time they kill 2 enemies their damage will increase by 1 point

Soul Burn (R: 15s): Rejock will raise his right hand, his aura glow purple, and each enemy in his range will health below 10/15/20% health will be set in necromatic green flames, that deal 10 dps and don't extinguish.

Healthstones (passive): Rejock will create red orbs with his left hand for him and every unit in his range, the stones will float above the soldiers and will enhance their healing capabilities by 50/10/150% (each time the unit kills an enemy the percentage will increase by 1).

HERO SKILL

Soul Succumb (R: 37s): You can choose an enemy target, Rejock will create an dark-green orb with his right hand shooting it to the targeted enemy, that will be surrounded by a black aura that will decrease his life by 10/20/30% each second.

Quotes:
Rejock has the voice similar to Heath Ledger's in the Dark Knight.
"I'm the agent of chaos!"
"And I thought my jokes were bad."
"Do I look like a guy with a plan?!"
"Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos!"
"You know that thing about chaos? It's there."
"Madness you know, is like gravity, all it needs is a little... push."
"You're just too much fun!"
"Oh, you couldn't let me go, could you?"
- when dying.

References:
[+] SPOILER
Rejock - Joker anagram (remove the c)
All the quotes are from Joker in The Dark Knight movie.
Last edited by SairiRM on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Hero: Rejock the Fallen

by Zonoro13 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Soul succumb is OP. It's an instakill, but has such a small reload speed. It kills in under 4 seconds too. Other than that this hero is really cool, love the references.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by SairiRM » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:Soul succumb is OP. It's an instakill, but has such a small reload speed. It kills in under 4 seconds too. Other than that this hero is really cool, love the references.

Got it. And thanks. :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Soul Burn is already a skill in Origins. ;)

Creative skills, great references, perfect balancing. Just as I'd expect from you, Sairi. :mrgreen: :ugeek:
BBB

by Doom0 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:10 am

this is a really cool hero! as zonoro said, soul succumb is a op move, think about, if its able to hit bosses you basically won, either make it NOT able to hit bosses and make the reload speed very long, or change it. i have a idea as a replace-ment (if you want one) takes away 20/30/40% of targets hp.
when hitting bosses deals 5/10/15% hp instead. other then that really cool hero that i would personally play as if it was in a game.
User

by tmn loveblue » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:31 am

This is a great hero :mrgreen: but while he is original among the existing ones in-game, I think he is too similar to your other creations, Sairi. Soul Collection, floating stones, instakill. You seem to like those ideas a lot.
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 am

Doom0 wrote:this is a really cool hero! as zonoro said, soul succumb is a op move, think about, if its able to hit bosses you basically won, either make it NOT able to hit bosses and make the reload speed very long, or change it. i have a idea as a replace-ment (if you want one) takes away 20/30/40% of targets hp.
when hitting bosses deals 5/10/15% hp instead. other then that really cool hero that i would personally play as if it was in a game.

Of course it wouldn't be able to hit bosses, Vindicator from Reg'son can't.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by SairiRM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Soul Burn is already a skill in Origins. ;)

Creative skills, great references, perfect balancing. Just as I'd expect from you, Sairi. :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Which hero has it? I haven't really studied their skills.
User

by SairiRM » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:14 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:This is a great hero :mrgreen: but while he is original among the existing ones in-game, I think he is too similar to your other creations, Sairi. Soul Collection, floating stones, instakill. You seem to like those ideas a lot.

You make heroes too so you know that there aren't many skills to be added. Creating new ideas is a bit difficult, so I have to remake old ones.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:21 am

SairiRM wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Soul Burn is already a skill in Origins. ;)

Which hero has it? I haven't really studied their skills.

Vez'nan's instakill attack. ;)

SairiRM wrote:
tmn loveblue wrote:This is a great hero :mrgreen: but while he is original among the existing ones in-game, I think he is too similar to your other creations, Sairi. Soul Collection, floating stones, instakill. You seem to like those ideas a lot.

You make heroes too so you know that there aren't many skills to be added. Creating new ideas is a bit difficult, so I have to remake old ones.

Just becuase an idea has been used before doesn't mean it's bad. People nitpick when a skill isn't original, but if it helps the hero, then it shouldn't be a problem. However, tmn does make a point about your heroes seeming to be very similar to one another. Thematically, they are diverse, but in terms of playstyle, they would all be near equals.
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:24 am

It is always possible to make new things ;) It just takes some time :D
User

by Sinque Productions » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:30 am

I don't care how hold this post is, <3 this.
I love you son.
:veznan:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by AerisDraco » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:53 am

Topic locked.

Sinque, if you keep necromancing year-old threads, those threads are going to get locked, and you are likely to receive a warning.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic