Concept advice

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Concept advice

by phillipriv9 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 am

I'm brainstorming ideas for BBB's hero. Most of my inspiration for what I want to do is basically Stitch and 7 Wardens of Hell. If anyone could through any ideas related to these characters tell me. I'll explain the warden of hell that most my ideas for BBB's hero are. He is the most brutal of the 7 and the most aggressive. He is the Death warden. The Warden is known for brutalizing his victims and his aggression,persistence, and destructive tendencies. For every soul he absorbs he grows in strength. But this extra strength only lasts a day. That's the Warden that give. Me the most inspiration for BBB's hero so far.

Stitch's info you can find on the Disney wiki
1 there I put something here
User

Re: Concept advice

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:59 am

What troubles you? Stats, skills, quotes, etc?

The abilities should be things that recharge quickly and aren't too powerful, but can get stringer with repeated use. Maybe a passive that allows abilities or attacks to get better through using the hero agressively could be squeezed in there. However it turns out, you get points for effort! :D
BBB

by phillipriv9 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:03 am

The issue is stats and abilities. You see Stitch and the Death Warden are pretty much invincible. Only weaknesses stitch has is water,emotional stuff, and can t lift anything over 3000 times his weight. The warden can touch water, is vulnerable to water, and dies if stabbed in the heart 3 times. Any ablities I can make based of either character would be seem OP.
1 there I put something here
User

by Ninja » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 am

How about enemies have a 25% chance to stab him in the heart(as a weakness),and if he gets stabbed in the heart three times ,he dies.
:hero:
User