Collaboration Campaign: Frumious Forges

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Collaboration Campaign: Frumious Forges

by RZRider » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Are you still working on this. I was really hoping for a boss battle,but it looks like it,or anything else,will ever happen
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:45 am

Keep nagging me about it and I'll eventually remember to work on it. Since TMN Loveblue is very busy, I have to make a map of my own, which will look cruddy no matter what compared to his as well as taking up lots of time.
BBB

by RZRider » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:06 pm

How frequently do I have to nag?
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Chimto » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Nagging too much doesn't work well, especially since you only waited for a whopping 3 days after the first time before doing so again.
Patience is a virtue, child.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Ninja » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Now that TMN is back, you can finish this, right? :)
:hero:
User

Previous