Shadow Man A Creepypasta+hero made story.

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Shadow Man A Creepypasta+hero made story.

by SealDarklight » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 am

Now this is a kingdom rush and fan made creepy pasta reading but its only fan made hero with few ideas here and there. Shadow Mans name reference is shadow people but ill tell the story about that hero.

Shadow man is a hero in origin wich looks similar to FBI agent in E.T 2600 game (dont play this game! it will make you mad) but black clothes and white eyes much like purple man. Hes stats at level 5 is 400 health, no armor, 2-18 damage and average hit speed. at level 10 its 500, no armor still, 6-34 damage and average hit speed. Hes skills are quite confusing, first skills name is shadow grip wich Twilight Heretic has. It says traps 2,3,4 enemies but it didnt say anything about the damage. Second skills name is Halucination wich confuse enemies to realise its you, i fought its like wich acts like sand warriors. Third is Barrier wich sends flying enemies down to path, i have no idea what developers were thinking but i guessed druids can target flying enemies down to path. Fourth is power eater wich heals 20%,40%,60% of enemies health and makes him dealing 15%,30%,50% more damage and at level 10 its 9-51 damage wich is high. And last is a herospell named grip of darkness wich traps much like shadow grip skill. And thats all the skills but the hero cost 10 dollars wich was a waste of money :x . I also notice that he said EAWMEBMHSREA wich if you slowly slower the sound and try to figure what he ment it ment this: HEWASAMEMBER. Did he mean Bruno de Leone? Onto the gameplay he moves much like the FBI agent from E.T. Before i started the wave he killed my Barracks! what an asshole :x . I started in Grimmsburg and i notice that satyr cutthroats are griped in much like the Heretics do to your barracks but there allot darker and got to the Cutthroats mouth and then it explodes and i got money from four of them. I notice he never blocks and he just stands there and let the grip kill them and i also notice that it deals true damage and same damage as in the damage stats. And when satyr Hoplite came out it fighted the wind or something? I guessed it was halucination because it was invincible or gliched out until i moved him close to Hoplite and few seconds later He instantly killed the Hoplite :shock: . He had half of its health and killed him instantly like shadow grip has few like 5% chance to instant kill an enemy. At wave 3 i notice that all the Gloomies got down and died instantly. Thats realy overpowered for flying enemies and i guess it works on anti flying enemies. They died the exact same way as hoplite blocked the halucination wich was middle of 2 strategic point near the north. At least the wave 15 when my hero had power and were many enemies i tested the spell and it just grips everyone on the map even my own barrack :o . The spell lasted forever and killed everyone and my hero got healed and got stronger. I finished up the map and By god i didnt know how overpowered the hero was while in descript it didnt tell anything about the skills or what he can do. I tested Shrine of Elynie and i fought one of the 5 spiders would block me but as it turns out he cant block but grip. Range enemies can target me and halucination blocked the Twilight Golem forever until Golem died By just a halucinating that my hero could block. WHat an anti Golem killer my hero was, hes OP unexpectably and while fighting a boss he couldnt fight the boss because bosses are immune to instant kills and stuns but it worked at golem and hes one of two heroes who can instakill Golem other is Regson. WHat is he a bootleg black pokemon or hack version of creepy pasta gaming version of a man. He does have quotes from movies or popular culture but none of these are like go to sleep or smile . Its more like boogeymans gonna gets you and lets put a smile on its face. When it dies it turns into dust and no quotes.

As it turns out its just my own made story and why would ironhide members create a creepypasta based character even if hes different from characters the story would be unbelivable because ironhide makes heroes balancing enough. And also few cliches like these hacked corrupted versions of other stories its just my made hero. Plus not to mention they wach movies and i guess there not intrested at scary internet story. But thats just my made hero
Last edited by SealDarklight on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

Re: Shadow Man A Creepypasta+hero made story.

by Kowaghuz » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:27 am

[+] SPOILER
Sorry for acting like a jerk.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED UP AND HYPERREALISTIK BLOOD STARTED SPILLING FROM EVERYWHERRE AND JEFF THE KILER MUDEREDED ME UNTIL HE KILLED ME TO DEATH SEND THIS TO 5 OTHER PEOPLE OR SATANDOG.GIF WILL MAKE YOU DROWN IN HYPERREALIC BLOOD.

NOW THAT YOU READ THIS SLENDERMAN HEROBRINE N FREDDI R BEHIND U U GON DIE SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO THIS UPVOTE PLS 3SOOKE7U !1!|!!!1111!!!!!!

But then who was phone?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:35 am

Stories need paragraphing, they don't have smilies in them, and numbers should be written. This is just a block of text that I am not inclined to struggle to read.
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:
[+] SPOILER
Sorry for acting like a jerk.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED UP AND HYPERREALISTIK BLOOD STARTED SPILLING FROM EVERYWHERRE AND JEFF THE KILER MUDEREDED ME UNTIL HE KILLED ME TO DEATH SEND THIS TO 5 OTHER PEOPLE OR SATANDOG.GIF WILL MAKE YOU DROWN IN HYPERREALIC BLOOD.

NOW THAT YOU READ THIS SLENDERMAN HEROBRINE N FREDDI R BEHIND U U GON DIE SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO THIS UPVOTE PLS 3SOOKE7U !1!|!!!1111!!!!!!

But then who was phone?

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Stories need paragraphing, they don't have smilies in them, and numbers should be written. This is just a block of text that I am not inclined to struggle to read.

Just to say i played Cliche.exe and i watched Jeff the Potatos video on YouTube and i commited suicide how horrible they were. I tested the hero as it turns out he was op and confusing. I forgot the quotes

EAWMEBMHSREA
Lets put a smile on that Face
Boogeymans gonna get you
User