Kingdom rush 4 ideas

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom rush 4 ideas

by SealDarklight » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello people on the forums. I know ironhide studios wont make yet KR4 but let me tell you why im on Fanfiction forum. Its my ideas and how i make my own heroes and barracks so this is my towerideas and i also deside you people to make your own towers. Its not top 5 like the heroes and also i removed the video from YouTube. If they ran of ideas they might wach my or our towerideas and it doesnt have to be same as your made but i made two towers with two upgrates that the upgrate might be in the next game.

Claw Champions
Salor Warriors who have trained very well on combat and matches the mightiest Barbarians from south west.

Tower type: Meele tower
Health: 250
Armor: 30%
Magic resist: 30%
Damage: 12-18
Respawn: 10 sec
Cost: 230 G
Units: 3
Secondary: regenerate 2hp per sec

Natural life:
Champions have regeneration that regenerate health per sec when there hurt

Level 1 (100 gold): 4hp per sec
Level 2 (100 gold): 6hp per sec
Level 3 (100 gold): 8hp per sec

Shredders
Champions claws starts to glow white and starts to hit 4 times at enemy dealing true damage (Reloads 8 sec)

Level 1 (200 gold): 40 true damage
Level 2 (100 gold): 80 true damage
Level 3 (100 gold): 120 true damage

Warriors
Champions heal and becomes stronger when they kill someone on combat

Level 1 (150 gold): 20% healing and 10% damage bonus for 8 sec
Level 2 (150 gold): 40% healing and 20% damage bonus for 8 sec
Level 3 (150 gold): 60% healing and 30% damage bonus for 8 sec

Appear: Seal humanoids with claws, red scars on their face and arms and also they have chestplates and helmets on.

Salors are my made creatures wich are Seal Humanoids. I made Salors more like they can regenerate much like trolls but i would like to see Made creatures who werent from any books, movies or video game just newly made. Now these Salors have scars wich protects them from magic wich is a ritual tool for protecting from curses. Althrough they look savagers but they respect nature well with no harm. I like to add a barrack tower who can regenerate, be stalling and deal damage while they are vunerable to damage they can heal and become stronger making them best against armies of foes. There also the cheapest barrack towers so feel free to upgrate them. Now if KR 4 will be released i would like to add Regenerating barracks who can stall and deal damage even if it isnt the same as my ideas

Demon Knights
More deadlier and durable than their demon counterpart. These fallen people worships another evil lord who also enjoys slaying people into pieces

Health..............400
Damage............40-60
Armor...............80%
Magic Resist.......None
Speed..............average
Lives Taken........2
Bounty..............50
Abilities............Regenerate 1hp per sec, Gain 25% health when they kill an soilder and 50% damageboost. Reflects 25% damage.

This demons are rather hard to kill but gives allot of money especially on groups. Regenerate 1hp per sec makes archers and Barracks longer to kill these and with Barbarians damage, Dark knights armor and templars health makes them hard to kill. They kill soilders with their sharp claws and they often go on groups. They can reflect damage wich makes weaker soilders useless. They lack magic resistance wich makes mages and artilleries usable.
Last edited by SealDarklight on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User

Re: Kingdom rush 4 Tower ideas

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Regeneration and damage boosts from slain enemies are very good skills to have with barracks. The Shredders skill is plain to me, but it at least has accordance with the Warriors upgrade. So far, it's nice. :)
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:40 pm

This tower is pretty cool! :D
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:05 am

Im also making a brute barrack wich explodes, has aoe range and stuns. Balance is theres 1, Deals 30-60 and lacks area damage but good at single opponent. Also a magetower wich has an aura effect that harms enemies. Weak but good at dps when barracks block
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Sounds auspicious. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:59 pm

The Korents' abilities are rather plain,in my opinion. :|

Does the aura affect all enemies in range all the time,or does
it deal damage only to a few enemies in an AoE,with a cooldown? :?

I kinda' like them,but they're are not nearly as cool as the Claw Champions. :)
User

by SealDarklight » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes yes it does deal aoe and harm them. In a good strategy use barracks to get more harmed. All the enemies get harmed all the times and its good to place somewhere in middle like Dwaaarp because it harms everyone on that because it damages everyone around the tower
User

by Ninja » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Polish them up,give them some original and cool sounding abilities,and then put 'em back.That's my advice.
User

Re: Kingdom rush 4 ideas

by Ninja » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:01 pm

These are enemies,right?If that is the case,they are pretty cool,but a bounty of 50 is ridiculous
for a 400 HP enemy;no matter how hard they are to kill. ;)
User