Satirical "Heroes" p2

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Satirical "Heroes" p2

by tiger_deF » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:40 am

A few months ago I made a thread of satirical heroes for fun. Here comes the second part, with more stupidity, worse jokes, and hilarious references. I will be covering everything from corporations to infamous presidents/dictators to 2016 candidates. :twisted:

Expect regular updates every day/2 days

Note- these are KRO heroes.

Donald Chump

One day, an elf fell into a ditch. It was impossible to get out from, but there was an infinite supply of food and water. He stayed there for several years, growing more hateful and disgusting each passing day. Even his hair became crazy. He was finally released upon the world, and he will fight for you, or against you? We are not sure.

Lvl 10 hero stats- 400 health, 0% armor, 60% magic resistance, 20-40 melee, and 30-60 ranged damage.
His ranged damage is represented by him screaming at an enemy, stunning it for 1/2 sec.

Deportation 1/2/3 hero points
A massive tank full of soldiers unloads and takes 2/5/8 monsters under 500 HP away, never to be seen again. They seem to be "working" as you get 1/4 of their bounty every 2 waves. Cooldown 1 minute

Build a Wall 2/2/2 hero points
Donald chump forces the "deported" enemies to build a large wall over a path, and enemies need to deal a total of 200/400/700 damage to the wall to get through. Cooldown 30 seconds

I got the money! 1/2/3
Donald chump flips dollar bills off his hand, making a total of 100/200/300 gold for your troops. However, the Linerean Treasury reports a robbery soon after and you lose 50/100/150 gold.

President/Dictator 2/2/2 hero points
Summons some deported enemies to carry him on a throne. While he is on the throne, his ranged damage increases by 30%/60%/100%

[/b]Hero Skill- News coverage[/b] 4/5/6 hero points
Summons a mob of news reporters to record every move Donald does. Donald has a chance of doing 3 things, and the more you upgrade it the more he can do.
Base skill- Yawn 100%/60% with second skill/40% with third skill/30% with fourth skill
Donald chump yawns, and the news reporters fill the enemy mailboxes with newspapers, and all enemies are stunned for 2 sec while they check it. Bosses are only stunned for 1 second.
2nd skill- Insult 40%/40%/30%
Donald chump insults one non miniboss/boss enemy. Once they hear the news the enemy turns around in shame from the way they came from.
3rd skill- Comb over 20%/20%
Donald attempts to comb his crazy hair, but it slips from his hand and saws up 5 enemies, dealing 300 true damage to each.
4th skill- 10% climb in the polls 10%
Donald chump climbs 10% in the polls, and 10% of the enemies on the screen are stunned for the duration of the game

Quotes
"you cant stump the chump"
"get out o hea!"
"MUAHAHA"
on death "Ill be back.. for another election!"

Kim Jong Un BBB's suggestion
[i]One day, an elf was walking in the forest. However, he heard rustling in a bush. He turned around, and saw a red gem rise from the bush, radiating evil energy. It sucked his soul, his dignity, his morality, and replaced it with hate and the knowledge of a 3 year old elf. However, it also gave him incredible and awesome powers, which he has used in pathetic ways. He will fight for you, not because he likes you but because he likes killing things.[/b]

lvl 10 hero stats- 666 health, has a melee attack where he punches really really fast dealing 5 damage each punch for a total of 60. He also has a ranged attack where he summons a mob of peasants to attack the enemy, dealing 10 dps for 3 seconds and stunning the enemy for 1 second.

Cost saving stratagies 2/2/2 hp
Kim Jong Un puts in place a number of laws that will help save money. All tower abilities cost 10/20/30% less, and all tower upgrades cost 10%/20%/30% less. However, this starts a great famine, and on the final wave all your units die and all your towers have their damage halved.

Cult of Personality 1/1/1
Kim starts a cult, which increases the amount of peasants he can use as ranged damage. it goes from 8 to 10 to 12 to 14.

Nuclear "research"
The rest of his abilities will come tonight when I have time :D
If you have a suggestion comment below :D
Last edited by tiger_deF on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pie is tasty
So is cheesecake
User

Re: Satirical "Heroes" p2

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:24 am

Can't stump the Chump! :yey:

Do one for Kim Jon Un next. :mrgreen:
BBB

by Oof_Shunt » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 am

tiger_deF wrote:Even his hair became crazy.

awesome
User

by Kowaghuz » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:03 am

Donald Chump
Also an elf

Now it's on.

You've got bad taste in haircuts too tbh.
User

by tiger_deF » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:14 am

UPDATE- I finished Kim Jong Un (but my computer erased 1/2 of his abilites) and I will finish him later.
I also added quotes for The Chump. 1 was also inspired by BBB xD
Pie is tasty
So is cheesecake
User

by Ninja » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:hero:
User