Tolerant and diverse heroes:

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Tolerant and diverse heroes:

by Kowaghuz » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:49 am

Trigger warning: This is the land where "muh feelibns" will be hurt by an apathetic autist. Watch out.

TRUMASH TRUMPETSSON

Description

Trumash is a dwarf with a sprouting gold beard who controls a mithril mecha reminiscent of a space-marine's power armor. The suit is large enough to make him seem as tall as a human.

Lore

Trumash was a young dwarven lad whose father died of unknown causes - he later found out he was killed by and illegal elven immigrant whose criminal offense was overlooked because the dwarven police force was afraid to be labeled as "Specieist".

On the bright side, Trumash inherited assets worth 200 million gold coins by human standards - which, using wise investitions, has become a net worth of 10 billion coins. He is now trying to get the dwarven people of the Unending Range to "Make the Mountains Great Again" and to get rid of the illegal elven, human and lizardman immigrants which have ailed the Unending Range's people and economy alike. With the fortune amassed, he has bought a fully functional mithril suit "To prove the might of dwarveen engineering and myself as I go battle the hordes of evil - proving that I'm worthy of leading the people of the Unending Range!"

Bonus lore:
[+] SPOILER
Wow. Whoa. That is some group of people. Thousands.

So nice, thank you very much. That's really nice. Thank you. It's great to be at Trumash Keep. It's great to be in a wonderful city, Neku Yroash. And it's an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody's expectations. There's been no crowd like this.

And, I can tell, some of the other influentials, they went in. They didn't know the air-conditioner didn't work. They sweated like dogs.

(LAUGHTER)

They didn't know the room was too big, because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat the lizardmen's armies? I don't think it's gonna happen.

(APPLAUSE)

Our mountains are in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, Linirea in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat Linirea all the time. All the time.

(APPLAUSE)

AUDIENCE MEMBER: We want Trumash for the new king! We want Trumash for the new king!

When did we beat Linirea at anything? They send their muskets over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Zgdrokuz in The Citadel? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat the elves at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The dwarves have become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Aredhel sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending elves that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing magic. They're luddites. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border sentinels and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

It's coming from more than the elves. It's coming from all over the jungle, and it's coming probably -- probably -- from the Azsare desert. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast.

(APPLAUSE)

War is eating up large portions of the Azsare. They've become rich. I'm in competition with them.

They just built a hotel in Hammerhold. Can you believe this? They built a hotel. When I have to build a hotel, I pay interest. They don't have to pay interest, because they took the gems and coal that, when we left Nazeru's Gate, I said we should've taken.

So now the lizardmen have the gems and coal, and what they don't have, the rest of Azsare has. And in 19 -- and I will tell you this, and I said it very strongly, years ago, I said -- and I love the military, and I want to have the strongest military that we've ever had, and we need it more now than ever. But I said, "Don't hit Azsare" because you're going to totally destabilize the poor desert. The lizardmen are going to take over the Azsare, and somebody else will get the gems and coal.

We spent a net $2 trillion gold in Azsare, $2 trillion. We lost thousands of lives, thousands in Azsare. We have wounded soldiers, who I love, I love -- they're great -- all over the place, thousands and thousands of wounded soldiers.

And we have nothing. We can't even go there. We have nothing. And every time we give Hammerhold equipment, the first time an arrow goes off in the air, they leave it.

Last week, I read 2,300 steam tanks -- these are big vehicles -- were left behind for the enemy. 2,000? You would say maybe two, maybe four? 2,300 sophisticated vehicles, they ran, and the enemy took them.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: We need Trumash now.

You're right.

(APPLAUSE)

Last quarter, it was just announced our gross domestic product -- a sign of strength, right? But not for us. It was below zero. Whoever heard of this? It's never below zero.

Our labor participation rate was the worst since 1978. But think of it, GDP below zero, horrible labor participation rate.

And our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.

That's right. A lot of people up there can't get jobs. They can't get jobs, because there are no jobs, because humans have our jobs and elves have our jobs. They all have jobs.

But the real number, the real number is anywhere from 18 to 19 and maybe even 21 percent, and nobody talks about it, because it's a statistic that's full of nonsense.

Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the way, and we as a people are getting weaker. Even our steam arsenal doesn't work.
*Blahblahend*
You get the idea dude, I'm not writing this entire thing

Stats(lvl10)
Hp: 1000
Regen: 10 hp/second
Attack: 50-80 damage""
Armor: High
Attack speed: Slow
Speed: Very Slow
Respawn: 15 seconds

Skills
Make the dwarves great again! Two dwarven soldiers with 500/600/700, who deal 1-5/1-10/5/10 damage and have low armor pop out of nowhere and stay until they die. Cooldown takes 40 seconds after the soldiers die.
Filthy rich Each enemy Trumash kills gives 12/25/50 gold for a period of 10 seconds. Cooldown 40 seconds
Oiled mechanisms Level 1 increases his speed to "Slow", lvl 2 increases his attack speed to "Normal" and lvl 3 changes his attack speed to "Normal"
Popular Any nearby soldiers have their armor increased by 5/10/15%

"Let me say that elves are great people, great people. But the technology-haters, druggies and wizards have to leave."
"Make the Mountains Great Again!"
"The rights of the dwarves do not begin where your feelings end!"
"Eat mithril you fiendish scum!"

And to prove I won't let this project die, I'll add one hero and one tower to my two dead threads.
User

Re: Tolerant and diverse heroes:

by Staticbog » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

This really confused me can you sort it out a bit better please
User

by Ninja » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Staticbog wrote:This really confused me can you sort it out a bit better please

This thread was basically dead.
Stop necrobumping!!! :x
And,this is a very well organized hero idea.
Unless you're an idiot,you should understand
it. :roll:
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:48 am

Kowa was supposed to stay committed to this thread and gave up immediately after posting once. The post isn't even edited. :P This one at least deserves a bump because of that. ;)
BBB

by Kowaghuz » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Kowa was supposed to stay committed to this thread

If I make something, expect it to be dead. No exception.

However the fact that you people responded to this thread will make me attempt to bring myself to update all my threads this weekend, again. Wish me luck.
User