Beta Test Feedback and Questions

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Beta Test Feedback and Questions

by Tintin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 am

Hello everyone:

First of all thanks to the developers for the Beta, the game looks really awesome and I haven't played anything like this game before on a mobile device.

I open this new thread to ask a question about Iron Marines' Beta. Maybe someone else also has questions so it might be good to have this way of fast communicating.

Now to my question. I am playing the Beta at Veteran level and I find myself sometimes failing many times the same mission and not know how to fix my strategy for the same reason: I don't know the stats on armor, attack, etc neither of my units nor of the enemies or bosses. This is particularly frustrating against bosses, where throwing a non-efficient unit ruins a 15min game. All in all, I miss the book-encyclopedia from Kingdom Rush games where stats from enemies and units could be founded. Hence my question is:

Is there any place inside the game where we can check info about units stats?

Thank you very much in advance
Last edited by Tintin on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Beta Test Feedback and Questions

by Kaghal » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am

Awesome that you are in man! I hope the testing is progressing well. You are probably better trying to get feedback through the discord group chat that is linked in the other thread.

Pew pew
User

Re: Beta Test Feedback and Questions

by The Kingmaker » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi!

There isn't an official place on the forums for Beta Testing (for some reason) but Private Messaging the Devs (I can recommend Noel, the Community Manager, and then she may suggest someone else to send your recommendations to) should get the job done more than enough.

The Discord is unofficial and isn't compulsory but if you'd like to join the link is here:
https://discord.gg/fb4dZv

Also don't worry, we've all agreed that the lack of an Encyclopedia-type thing does bring down our engagement with the enemy but we're not certain how far our moaning will get. Who knows.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User