Cataclysm?

For the King!

Cataclysm?

by Essence » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

Has anyone actually seen the random meteors from Cactaclysm? I just finally upgraded it for The Citadel's iron challenge (Barracks only), and probably cast 18 Meteor Storms, but no trace of any random meteors falling on any random parts of the screen. Someone please tell me I'm just blind and that it really works? :)

Thanks!
User

Re: Cataclysm?

by Quest » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:59 am

hmm i think that lvl caps your upgrade lvl to 2 or 3. and the random meteor is a lvl 5 upgrade.
User

by Essence » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I thought that the upgrade cap referred to the upgrades your towers could use. If it's powers, that makes much more sense.

Thanks! :D
User

by DrinkySmurf » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:32 am

Do you mean the meteors that fall nowhere near where I stationed the rof? Yeah, happens to me all the time. Rarely ever hits anyone though. Like 1 or 2 spare meteors will land on opposite sides of the level when I stationed the spell for the center.
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 am

Ohhhh, that's what the level cap was for. I was playing a level iron challenge and it said level 2 or 3 cap or something like that, but i upgraded a tower to top level, and I was like "what aren't the towers supposed to stop at level 2?!" Also, one says level 4 cap, and the top level for towers is level 4, so now it makes sense.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User