.::Suggestions::.....................::Buildings::.

For the King!

.::Suggestions::.....................::Buildings::.

by Kendyria » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 am

Suggestions of useful buildings!
User

Re: .::Suggestions::.....................::Buildings::.

by Kendyria » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 am

Smugglers' Den Inn: Give monsters more power but give player extra credits.

Shaman's Den: Heals monsters that passes close by. Can be destroyed whith "Rain Fire".

Mercenary Inn: Contract a random creature to help you, has a cost every time a new wave start to attack. If player doesn't pay, mercenary will join the enemy wave.

The ghost house: Souls of dead warrior is use to scary enemy units making them return some spaces back. Or reduce the effectiveness of a closed allies buildings have.

Temple of sword singer: Building that enchant weapons of recently dead creature to ataque foes.
Like swords, axes, magic artefacts, bows/arrows and shields, which is used to distract enemy units.

....'.. '.. '
... '....' . '
...'...!..'
...||||||
.. ======
..|.===.|........................................!_o_
.|.=.!.=.|........!........!.!.....!...(§)........./\
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
User

by Kendyria » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:44 am

Sheephouse: Creates sheeps to distract or block enemy passages, they don't attack. Last level create an angry weresheep or explosive suicide sheeps.
User

by Vanzen » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:19 am

Those are some nice concepts. :)
Ironhide Developer

by EnDotter » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

What about conditional buildings? Say some levels have certain criteria in order to have the special building for that level appear. Example:
Desert map - a lot of sands, dunes, some snakes instead of good old sheep, and maybe an a pond with palm trees or cacti. There is a hidden message somewhere on the map or during the story line (so ppl will actually need to read and not maniacally push the skip button) saying "how to make the word fight for you". To cut the story u need to build 4 summoner magi (those with sheep spell and golems, i rly dont know the names since i dont pay attention to them...) on specific spots. After its done a new building appears. Lets say its a sand storm near the path junction that slows enemies a lot in its area of effect.

I think u get my piont. It would be lame to have this kind of a riddle on every level, but on those u can achieve that special building makes that level easier, but without it rly hard.

Any thoughts?
User

by Vanzen » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 pm

That's cool, we planned to add some mini puzzles like the one with the sasquatch, but not very complex stuff since we don't want to stray to far from the main game concept.
Ironhide Developer

by Agaliarept » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 am

Kendyria wrote:The ghost house: Souls of dead warrior is use to scary enemy units making them return some spaces back. Or reduce the effectiveness of a closed allies buildings have.
Arcane wizard teleports back enemies along the way. The ability to deter would actually duplicate ability of teleporter.

I think that once there is a building that makes the physical splash damage, you have to make a similar building, making magic splash damage. For a greater variety, you can do magical damage penetrating, for example breaking through three or more enemies.
I hope that out of my scribbling anything that is understandable. :lol:
User