Missing Achievements

For the King!

Missing Achievements

by Nithas » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello.

I'm new here, so i'm sorry if this have already been answered/solved. I looked through all five pages, and didn't find anything.

I have completed all 12 levels on normal difficulty, both campaign, heroic and iron. Yet, i'm missing the "Heroic Defender" and "Iron Defender" Achievements, which means i can't access the premium level.

I have looked through all 12 levels multiple times, and on every level it says i have completed all three modes on normal difficulty.

Hope someone has a solution. :)

EDIT: I can now access the premium level. I am still missing the two before mentioned Achievements though.
User

Re: Missing Achievements

by Julian » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Can you give a screenshot of your map screen?
It sounds like a bug to me, but just to be sure :-)
Also... did you complete some heroic and iron levels on easy mode before completing those levels on normal mode?
That caused some bugs in the past, although those should have been fixed.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Nithas » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:17 am

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2823/kr1k.jpg

You can't see if i have completed on easy or normal though. But as I said, i have checked multiple times, and all have been completed on normal.

Julian wrote:Also... did you complete some heroic and iron levels on easy mode before completing those levels on normal mode?
That caused some bugs in the past, although those should have been fixed.

Yes, I did.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4854/kr2.jpg

But as you can see, I didn't have any problems with the "Great Defender" achievement.
User

by Julian » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Well you might not have completed Sarelgaz's lair on heroic mode yet, but that can't be the problem as you don't have the iron defender achievement either.
You say you have checked it multiple times so I am quite sure it's a bug. I hope the Ironhide team can look into this :-)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User