Suggestion: Road Blocks

For the King!

Re: Suggestion: Road Blocks

by SoulSeeker » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 am

Epicazeroth wrote:
norbz wrote:I think its great, he did say that it could be upgraded with spikes to give damage, the enemy would knock down the wall, with a collapsed tree they could just slowly climb over it. Re informents can stand behind and throw spears.

Exactly. The barriers aren't alone, they could be an upgrade for reinforcements so they could have better protection.

OP Reinforcments.
Enemies are forced to break through the wall of defense before fighting the reinforcements which were MEANT to only hold/kill enemies for a couple of seconds.
User

by DragonKnight » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:22 am

Vanzen wrote:The wall idea came up during brainstorm, but as someone suggested, reinforcements already offer this mechanic somehow, and also barracks. We figured it was more fun to see a combat of 5 to 8 soldiers than see enemies attacking a rock or a wall. Also obstacles presented several problems with placing that we thought was not worth the trouble.

So how about a pool of goo that slows them down?
Yes we had this idea but it didn't feel cool enough as a spell.. maybe something to leave for the sequel :)

EVERYONE
Get over the fact barriers will not be in KR2 or anything
Obviosly we need ideas for goo not walls
User

by zero009 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 am

well how about a spell called wall of fire like if there were two path one more heavly guarded than the other pop a wall of fire and it makes the enemies go the other way maybe if the monster isnt smart it might run into the wall of fire i mean i love the way when you kill a enemy with the sunray lock on poof a pile'o'dust
User

by norbz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:11 pm

I can imagen the goo actually. It could be really cool, Maybe a spec for assassins tower, although that doesn't say assassin to me.
User

by zero009 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 am

you want to know what sounds like assassin to me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: posion knives 8-)

:cry:
User

by Lechteron » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Well it seems that the point of assassins is to combat specialized mobs. I made a post in the Assassin's Tower Unveiled thread about my thoughts on the assassins and apparently I was pretty close to how they'll function.
User

Previous