New Tower

For the King!

New Tower

by norbz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm

In one of the lava maps of kingdom rush, there is a graveyard, and some of the enemies that die come out of the graveyard as skeletons. You then have to kill the skeletons again. Why can't we have this ability? My Idea is to have a necromancer tower, it could just be an upgrade for another tower, or as a whole new tower. Maybe you only get it on certain maps and it's set up for you already. The necromancer would bring back 10% of enemy troops as skeletons, the skeletons would walk out the necromancer tower and keep walking to the other end, nothing would happen if they reach the other end, but they could fight enemies on the way. I think this would be a really good upgrade because skeletons are weak, so it wouldn't make a huge difference to the game, it would just give the player a wider choice of tactics to use. There could also be some cool upgrades for the necromancer tower such as:

More skeletons
- You spend around 350 gold so the necromancer tower brings back 20% of the enemy as skeletons. You can then spend another 100 gold so the tower brings back 25%

Bigger enemies
- You can spend around 250 gold so the tower brings back larger and stronger enemies as larger stronger skeletons.

Stronger skeletons
- You can upgrade the skeletons costing around 200 gold so that they give more damage and last longer. If you spend another 200 you can make them even better again.

For me the best part of kingdom rush is that you have to use tactics. You don't just randomly place towers, because some towers are better in different places. Take the arcane mage tower for example, it would be best to place them against armoured units such as brigards because they can hit through there armour. Also if you are using teleports with the arcane tower, it might be better to avoid placing them close to the entrance because you wouldn't be teleporting the enemy back as far.
So the necromancer tower would work in Kindom rush because you would have to use tactics with it. It would be better to place the necromancer tower near the end where the enemies try to get too, because the skeletons would be able to walk further and encounter more enemies. Or if there was a map with only a few large units, you wouldn't waste money upgrading the necromancer tower to bring back the large units.

I hope you like my idea, contribute your own idea's if you have any, or any opinions on it. :evil:
User

Re: New Tower

by bluefirewarrior » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:54 am

cooll?
User