Challange: Build NO towers

by itsmrbudman2u » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Here's the challange the way I play it.

Premium Content
Normal Difficulty
Build no towers: Reinforcements, Rain of Fire, Lightning only
No upgrading towers provided at the beginning of the level
No Elves, Sasquach, or Sunray
I'm fully upgraded, so you have the advantages of Cataclysm, Throwing Spears...ect

Basically, you can spend no money. I found it helped me learn how to better use my "specials", and it's a lot of fun. I haven't tried the Heroic or Iron stages yet, but I can beat the first fives stages, and I'm close to beating the Citidel. You really have to protect those Imperial Gaurds (especially from the Shadow Archers).

BTW: I've also nicknamed this the "Broke Ass King Challange"

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
User

Re: Challange: Build NO towers

by Julian » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

O god, o god...
must... not... try... this... awesome... challenge... until... I... finished... my... exams...
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by mikeleus » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:21 pm

I actually played this challenge earlier, without reading this post... Accidentally pressed on the start battle button, without any towers, I was on the second or third stage... enemies started to come, and my first reaction was to call the reinforcements, then I used the cataclysm.. and it was fun, so I continued like this until I've beaten the level :D :D
Mejor morir de pie, que vivir toda una vida arrodillados.
User

by norbz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:28 pm

mikeleus wrote:I actually played this challenge earlier, without reading this post... Accidentally pressed on the start battle button, without any towers, I was on the second or third stage... enemies started to come, and my first reaction was to call the reinforcements, then I used the cataclysm.. and it was fun, so I continued like this until I've beaten the level :D :D

whats cataclysm?
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Cataclysm=the last rain of fire upgrade. It causes a few meteors to fall in random places in addition to the place you targeted.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Cataclysm=the last rain of fire upgrade. It causes a few meteors to fall in random places in addition to the place you targeted. You do know you could've looked on the upgrade tree to find this out.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User