Wilbur

For the King!

Wilbur

by AerisDraco » Thu May 12, 2016 1:20 am

Sinque Productions wrote:Barracks are almost useless, as a lot of enemies can easily murder them.


*cough**cough**Forgotten Treasures**cough*
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Fri May 13, 2016 2:23 am

AerisDraco wrote:
Sinque Productions wrote:Barracks are almost useless, as a lot of enemies can easily murder them.


*cough**cough**Forgotten Treasures**cough*


*cough**cough**the only thing *cough**cough good about that update *cough* was Wilbur *cough*
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by AerisDraco » Fri May 13, 2016 10:57 am

Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Wilbur

by Big Bad Bug » Fri May 13, 2016 12:55 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.


He's poorly designed, having a passive stat boost, a slowing attack with terrible range, and extremely slow ability cooldowns. His DPS is actually really good, especially thanks to PewPew Drones, but his abilities need a lot of improvement.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Fri May 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.


He's poorly designed, having a passive stat boost, a slowing attack with terrible range, and extremely slow ability cooldowns. His DPS is actually really good, especially thanks to PewPew Drones, but his abilities need a lot of improvement.


He's cooler than 90% of the other heroes.

And he is still better than the UPdate.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by Ninja » Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.


He's poorly designed, having a passive stat boost, a slowing attack with terrible range, and extremely slow ability cooldowns. His DPS is actually really good, especially thanks to PewPew Drones, but his abilities need a lot of improvement.


He's cooler than 90% of the other heroes.

And he is still better than the UPdate.


90%? He's not even close to being that cool. ;)
:hero:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4884
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Wilbur

by SealDarklight » Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 pm

Who said Wilbur was a bad hero when he deals True damage? And also its fun to see Wilbur shoot Rockets and exploding BOOMBS to the battlefield. Wilbur looks to me like the Porco Rosso except that hes a human and he´s having upsession with flying and explosions. :D
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Wilbur

by AerisDraco » Fri May 13, 2016 7:00 pm

He's a Dwarf. ;)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Wilbur

by Ninja » Fri May 13, 2016 7:37 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Who said Wilbur was a bad hero when he deals True damage? And also its fun to see Wilbur shoot Rockets and exploding BOOMBS to the battlefield. Wilbur looks to me like the Porco Rosso except that hes a human and he´s having upsession with flying and explosions. :D


He's not terrible, just poorly designed. Also, true damage doesn't automatically make you the best hero. Just look at Sha'tra and Ashbite. ;)
:hero:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4884
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Wilbur

by Big Bad Bug » Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.


He's poorly designed, having a passive stat boost, a slowing attack with terrible range, and extremely slow ability cooldowns. His DPS is actually really good, especially thanks to PewPew Drones, but his abilities need a lot of improvement.


He's cooler than 90% of the other heroes.

And he is still better than the UPdate.


That's such a completely random claim with no backing. How is there supposed to be more forum activity if you're making posts like that? ;)

Also, being better than the update doesn't make Wilbur actually good. The update is a -9 while Wilbur is probably a -3; still in the negative side of the spectrum. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Sat May 14, 2016 3:40 am

Sinque Productions wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Sorry, but most people think Wilbur's UP.


He's cooler than 90% of the other heroes.

And he is still better than the UPdate.


That's such a completely random claim with no backing. How is there supposed to be more forum activity if you're making posts like that? ;)

Also, being better than the update doesn't make Wilbur actually good. The update is a -9 while Wilbur is probably a -3; still in the negative side of the spectrum. ;)


Tell me which heroes are cooler than the update.

And I never said that the update being bad made him better. I just said he was better than the update.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by Ninja » Sat May 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:Tell me which heroes are cooler than the update.

And I never said that the update being bad made him better. I just said he was better than the update.


All of them. FT was terrible. :roll:

Why would you say that at all, if it wasn't to make a point? ;)
:hero:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4884
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Sat May 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Ninja wrote:
Sinque Productions wrote:Tell me which heroes are cooler than the update.

And I never said that the update being bad made him better. I just said he was better than the update.


All of them. FT was terrible. :roll:

Why would you say that at all, if it wasn't to make a point? ;)


Sorry I meant which heroes are cooler than Wilbur.

He is cooler than all of the heroes from KR except maybe Oni, just to get started.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by Big Bad Bug » Sat May 14, 2016 11:39 pm

What sort of argument is that? Plenty of heroes are not only cooler, but MUCH cooler than Wilbur. Elora is on two levels, not to mention Magnus, Ignus, Thor, Alleria, and Hacksaw. Why do you NOT want Wilbur to be a better hero by accepting his flaws?
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Wilbur

by AerisDraco » Sun May 15, 2016 12:26 am

Guys, more than half this thread is dedicated to something other than the subject matter.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2500
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Sun May 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:What sort of argument is that? Plenty of heroes are not only cooler, but MUCH cooler than Wilbur. Elora is on two levels, not to mention Magnus, Ignus, Thor, Alleria, and Hacksaw. Why do you NOT want Wilbur to be a better hero by accepting his flaws?


Elora looks decent, but her animations are bad, same with Magnus, Ignus a fail, Thor is flimsy and looks like a potato, Alleria is actually pretty cool, and Hacksaw is OK too. Still, what beats a [email protected]#$%%&^ing flying makeshift helicopter raining down bullets better than every action movie combined time 6.66?
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by Juice Box » Sun May 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:What sort of argument is that? Plenty of heroes are not only cooler, but MUCH cooler than Wilbur. Elora is on two levels, not to mention Magnus, Ignus, Thor, Alleria, and Hacksaw. Why do you NOT want Wilbur to be a better hero by accepting his flaws?


Elora looks decent, but her animations are bad, same with Magnus, Ignus a fail, Thor is flimsy and looks like a potato, Alleria is actually pretty cool, and Hacksaw is OK too. Still, what beats a [email protected]#$%%&^ing flying makeshift helicopter raining down bullets better than every action movie combined time 6.66?


Those are all your opinions, and therefore aren't valid points at all.

I mean, I think Ignus looks the coolest of all Heroes. That doesn't mean he's the best.
User
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Wilbur

by Sinque Productions » Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Then don't try to argue FT was terrible, because that was your opinion.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Wilbur

by Ninja » Sun May 15, 2016 5:15 pm

No, FT was objectively terrible because of its glitchy, generically named enemies; poorly designed hero; and boringly designed levels. Also, she meant that you shouldn't use your opinions as your points, but rather, that you should use valid points to reinforce your opinions. If no one argued for their opinions, then arguing wouldn't even be a thing. ;)
:hero:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4884
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Wilbur

by Simmonds91 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 pm

I thought wilbur looked cool, so much so that i once considered buying him. That might not mean much but i dont buy a lot of heros anymore so even thinking of buying one is a big deal! No, for real :shock:
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1389
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 pm
Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests
cron