KINGDOM RUSH 4 HYPE

For the King!

KINGDOM RUSH 4 HYPE

by the grub » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Hey what d'you think KR 4 will be like? What about heroes? D'you think they'll stay the way they are? What about the campaign? Will the Alien from the end of Frontiers be the main villain? Will it even take place in Linrea? What do you think?
User

Re: KINGDOM RUSH 4 HYPE

by Ruby_Hex » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:29 am

My guess is that the alien from the end of KR:F will be granted hyper intelligence by the gem and use it to empower himself physically and / or perhaps use it to bring more of his species into Lineria. That brings me to my next idea, perhaps to stop the threat, you're forced to enter the alien portal and take the battle to them. :mrgreen:
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by the grub » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:44 pm

That would be awesome! If that happened would the alien world be the last "stage" or would most of the game be that way?
User

by Ninja » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:28 pm

I think that Ironhide will retain the style of KR games for the most part. Storywise, I think they'll completely deviate from the Tear plotline (so as to not be redundant) and leave the end of KRF a cliffhanger for the lulz.
:hero:
User

by Ruby_Hex » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 am

the grub wrote:That would be awesome! If that happened would the alien world be the last "stage" or would most of the game be that way?

I figured that the last change in scenery would be the alien world, like how in KR it was that mordor-looking place or how in KR:F it was the underground caverns, et cetera.
I do sort of agree with Ninja, though. Ironhide will probably just leave it open to the imagination of the fans. :lol:
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:33 am

I'm just going to move this into the main KR forum, as it's not fan fic creations. The redirect will email here.

I hope KR4 will stay in Lineria, but be set somewhat further in the future and be spread across both the first and second game maps, visiting places we've not been before like Otil or the Za'rafo River. As it's a few years after Umbra's fall, we could see how things have changed, maybe the pirates have got worse, or the snowy mountains have melted killing off many of the weaker trolls. The King has spread his rule over out beyond the frontiers, the elves have become more secretive, old heroes have changed alligience, etc. And then the aliens arrive and threaten everything forcing old rivalries to become new alliances. Soldiers fight alongside goblins.
Yes it's me

by Ruby_Hex » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 am

I love that idea!
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 pm

I personally like the idea of going to the west into the cold/river/farmlands west of Linirea City, or a dwarves centric story

Or, y'know anything really. I'd take a purely forest keeper KR game.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 pm

I personally like the idea of going to the west into the cold/river/farmlands west of Linirea City, or a dwarves centric story

Or, y'know anything really. I'd take a purely forest keeper KR game.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Or, y'know anything really. I'd take a purely forest keeper KR game.

Well, I had an idea for a prequel to Origins called KR: Genesis about a year ago. It involved a lot of Forest Keepers. I have since discontinued making up ideas for it because a few tidbits of lore mentioned in the Ask the Studio veritably ruin the story of said game idea. ;)
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:19 am

You will play as the enemies. It had been confirmed.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:33 am

RZRider wrote:You will play as the enemies. It had been confirmed.

Where was that confirmed?
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Ninja wrote:
RZRider wrote:You will play as the enemies. It had been confirmed.

Where was that confirmed?

Discord. By Pencil. I was super hyped.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by AerisDraco » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:27 pm

But Pencil is, and I quote, only a lowly artist. :)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by magicmetal03 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:31 pm

AerisDraco wrote:But Pencil is, and I quote, only a lowly artist. :)

And so he has to lie to people even lower than him.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by RZRider » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:36 pm

magicmetal03 wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:But Pencil is, and I quote, only a lowly artist. :)

And so he has to lie to people even lower than him.

I swear, if he lied, I will buy tickets to urguay and kick his butt.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:51 pm

"You will play as the enemies" can be read in different ways. You could say the same of KRF to KR, where you do play as the enemy Necromancers. It doesn't mean the entire game revolves around being Goblins and fighting soldiers.
Yes it's me

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 pm

From KR's setting as a starting point, we've been to the east in Frontiers and south in Origins. Considering all of the cold, harsh environments in Iron Marines, north seems like the next place to go. Of course, I might be biased since I made an Elite Stage for the Valoras Sea and want that in the game ( :D ) but, when the first Dark Souls DLC came out, the developers were working on Bloodborne and a lot of the elements from that game went into the DLC, since their minds were focused on the atmosphere of that game. Perhaps the same will happen here, or we'll get to see the same areas in a completely different time period. I'd like to imagine what the continent was like thousands of years ago, or years into the future, with the same locations. It would give a persoective of what's changed in the world, which would make the lore of the world so much more rich and interesting.
BBB

Malagar's opinion

by Malagar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:35 am

I have no idea what will Kingdoom Rush 4 will be about, but i'd love to see dwarfs there. Those short strong bearded warriors are impressing. And also i'd like to see ME! :skull:
Joking, joking, I think one part for me is enough. For now..
I may not be the devil, but I know just how he feels :veznan:
User

by nova_n » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 am

Too bad kingdom rush was not called empire rush, but that name does make sense since it takes place in the late medieval times. But for kr4, if it was called empire rush, it could cover the early modern warfare(either 1700s or 1800s), since the most powerful nations were empires(correct me if im wrong). This would mean new weapons for the game, like muskets, bolt action rifles, machine guns, cannons, mitrailleuses,revolvers,trains!!! Or it can also cover the roman times. Gladii,Pilums,great shilds, balistas. These are probably only the 2 periods the name can cover since early modern warfare wont go too far from the fell of a great and powerful nation, and the romans actually had artillery. But hey, thats 2 more games of KR.

Roman army(not sure what period)
Jacobite rebelion(not sure which one)
Fredrick the great
Joseph 2 of austria
Charge of the light brigade,crimean war
Otto von bismark(not an empror)
Wilhelm 1
napoleon bonaparte
Napoleon 3
Abdülmecid 1
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User