KINGDOM RUSH 4 HYPE

For the King!

Re: KINGDOM RUSH 4 HYPE

by SealDarklight » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22 am

It is confirmed that grasslands are in the next game but I was hoping for the colder environments. I would also think Ingvar would make an appearance and be a playable hero and Elora maybe as a foe but there are allot of enemies from northern mythology wich I like enemies that are based just like Pokemon. I would also imagine environments and each game has 3 environments per campaign.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:58 am

SealDarklight wrote:It is confirmed

Source?
Yes it's me

by magicmetal03 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:06 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:It is confirmed

Source?

Lito once posted a screenshot about KR4 in the KRF Steam beta test.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by magdtud20 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Can people access that screenshot somehow?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:11 pm

magdtud20 wrote:Can people access that screenshot somehow?

No they can't it was a sneak peek not a public news update. I've seen the post, but that's why I asked for the source.

It's also a breach of the security of the steam beta forum for which SealDarklight has been granted access.
Yes it's me

by Minuet » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:22 pm

nova_n wrote:Too bad kingdom rush was not called empire rush, but that name does make sense since it takes place in the late medieval times. But for kr4, if it was called empire rush, it could cover the early modern warfare(either 1700s or 1800s), since the most powerful nations were empires(correct me if im wrong). This would mean new weapons for the game, like muskets, bolt action rifles, machine guns, cannons, mitrailleuses,revolvers,trains!!! Or it can also cover the roman times. Gladii,Pilums,great shilds, balistas. These are probably only the 2 periods the name can cover since early modern warfare wont go too far from the fell of a great and powerful nation, and the romans actually had artillery. But hey, thats 2 more games of KR.

You should really put your pictures in spoiler tabs so they don't take up as much space.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Minuet wrote:
nova_n wrote:Too bad kingdom rush was not called empire rush, but that name does make sense since it takes place in the late medieval times. But for kr4, if it was called empire rush, it could cover the early modern warfare(either 1700s or 1800s), since the most powerful nations were empires(correct me if im wrong). This would mean new weapons for the game, like muskets, bolt action rifles, machine guns, cannons, mitrailleuses,revolvers,trains!!! Or it can also cover the roman times. Gladii,Pilums,great shilds, balistas. These are probably only the 2 periods the name can cover since early modern warfare wont go too far from the fell of a great and powerful nation, and the romans actually had artillery. But hey, thats 2 more games of KR.

Can you elaborate on what part of medieval history the Wasp Missiles, Mechanised walking robots, Lasers, Drones, Bi-planes, Tesla Coils and Mining Drills were from?
Yes it's me

by Ruby_Hex » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:42 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote: Can you elaborate on what part of medieval history the Wasp Missiles, Mechanised walking robots, Lasers, Drones, Bi-planes, Tesla Coils and Mining Drills were from?

Ha, part of the reason why I love Kingdom Rush; the game doesn't care about what timeline it's supposed to be, thus maximizing the all-out ridiculous fun.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by AerisDraco » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:16 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Can you elaborate on what part of medieval history the Wasp Missiles, Mechanised walking robots, Lasers, Drones, Bi-planes, Tesla Coils and Mining Drills were from?

Don't forget the atomic bombs.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Minuet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:21 pm

AerisDraco wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:Can you elaborate on what part of medieval history the Wasp Missiles, Mechanised walking robots, Lasers, Drones, Bi-planes, Tesla Coils and Mining Drills were from?

Don't forget the atomic bombs.

Atomic bombs that only destroy specific matter, to boot.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by sismachine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 pm

I hope for a SciFi KR!
User

by nova_n » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 am

Minuet wrote:
nova_n wrote:
Too bad kingdom rush was not called empire rush, but that name does make sense since it takes place in the late medieval times. But for kr4, if it was called empire rush, it could cover the early modern warfare(either 1700s or 1800s), since the most powerful nations were empires(correct me if im wrong). This would mean new weapons for the game, like muskets, bolt action rifles, machine guns, cannons, mitrailleuses,revolvers,trains!!! Or it can also cover the roman times. Gladii,Pilums,great shilds, balistas. These are probably only the 2 periods the name can cover since early modern warfare wont go too far from the fell of a great and powerful nation, and the romans actually had artillery. But hey, thats 2 more games of KR.

Can you elaborate on what part of medieval history the Wasp Missiles, Mechanised walking robots, Lasers, Drones, Bi-planes, Tesla Coils and Mining Drills were from?

I mean, for the most part.... i forgot to account for the teslas and missles and dwaarp kinda. But you have your bows, crossbows, muskets, gunpowder, magic is fiction, but it is in alot of medieval fiction so it counts, You have templars, paladins, assasins and vikings. So medieval towers total 11, non medieval towers are 5 in total
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

Previous