Challenge mode bugs

For the King!

Challenge mode bugs

by shaydwyrm » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Stage 4 heroic/iron challenges are listed as tower level 2 maximum, but actually allow up to level 3 towers.
Stage 5 heroic/iron challenges are listed as tower level 3 maximum, but actually allow up to level 4 arrow towers.
Stage 6 heroic/iron challenges are listed as tower level 3 maximum, but actually allow up to level 4 towers.
Stage 7 heroic/iron challenges are listed as tower level 3 maximum, but actually allow up to level 4 towers.

I haven't checked the rest of the levels, but so far it seems like when moving from normal to heroic/iron challenges, the tower level restrictions are not changing at all. Heroic challenges allow the same tower levels as normal, while iron challenges only restrict tower type, not level.
User

Re: Challenge mode bugs

by Palon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 pm

My friend,

"Global Upgrade" is not the same as "Tower LVL"

Figure out the rest on Your own ;-)
User

by shaydwyrm » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

Okay, I understand now what you mean, and I notice now that the hammer and nail icon is similar, but it was still very unclear at first what level exactly was being restricted. I suspect there are many people out there with their points invested all the way up to level 5 for challenges with lower level restrictions, without realizing that they are wasting upgrades.
User

by Vanzen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:04 am

We are aware of this issue, we tried to mitigate the confusion a bit with update 1.04 but it wasn't a full solution.
In the expansion we will try to improve on how to communicate mode rules. :)
Ironhide Developer